Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 10:53 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
So much for the tolerant and so-called diverse radical left......well as long as that tolerant and diversity fits into their own agenda and uses those tactics to shuts down opposing views.

Public outrage should flush out radical left wing teachers, at all level, out of our educational system. Teachers job is only to teach the three 'R' and not indoctrinate their personal beliefs.
Watch out the left thinks the three r's are radicalism, racism and rage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2019, 11:22 AM

20,326 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
I hope your stupid comment was tongue in cheek... if not, please provide a link to said Tea Party rampage of violence?

Should I provide a string of videos of left wing Antifa in black clothing violence against people wearing an MAGA hat or conservatives on college campus being attacked?
Sarcasm. Forgot the

Old 03-12-2019, 08:07 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,084,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Frankly I am tired of all of it. I don't get why someone would get triggered by a hat or a shirt, these people are unstable, as is most of America it seems.

But I also don't get why a parent would send a child to school with political crap on, they don't vote so who is it for exactly? There was a video last month of a mom coaching up a kid before sending him in with a MAGA hat on. We have to be better than that, no party is worth throwing away self-respect.

I have never understood it, I always worried that sending my kid to school with a Political type shirt/hat (Obama shirts were everywhere too) might lead to a lower grade or a whack job teacher losing it. Seems I was correct.
what I have been saying!

good responsible parenting!

Old 03-12-2019, 08:18 PM

3,372 posts, read 1,564,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
"Teacher's assistant calls student 'racist and sexist' and wraps MAGA flag around his head in video"

“…Teachers name is Mrs. Brinkley. Students had spirit week and one student wore a Trump 2020 flag. As you can see the teacher tried to shove the flag down his shirt. She called him a racist and Sexist. She also tried taking his phone......”

Let me guess, it's the student's fault. Must use the "her clothing was too provocative" defense.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/scho...211840804.html

It's all of that warm bubbly "diversity and tolerance" in action. We must be inclusive! *unless you don't agree with us*

Old 03-12-2019, 08:26 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
What is it about black leftist and their desire to wrap things around people's necks?
Payback?

Old 03-12-2019, 08:27 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,768,194 times
Schools need to do a better job of screening out staff that are so emotionally or mentally unstable that they lose it at the mere sight of a hat or flag, and sometimes reacting violently.

Old 03-12-2019, 08:41 PM

18,560 posts, read 7,362,427 times
Quote:
"Teacher's assistant calls student 'racist and sexist' and wraps MAGA flag around his head in video"

“…Teachers name is Mrs. Brinkley. Students had spirit week and one student wore a Trump 2020 flag. As you can see the teacher tried to shove the flag down his shirt. She called him a racist and Sexist. She also tried taking his phone......”

Let me guess, it's the student's fault. Must use the "her clothing was too provocative" defense.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/scho...211840804.html
I wish I were that kid's lawyer.

Old 03-12-2019, 08:47 PM

18,560 posts, read 7,362,427 times
Quote:
And who can forget the multitude of attacks on people wearing "Hope and Change" shirts and buttons and the "I'm With Her" regalia?

Ha ha.

Old 03-12-2019, 08:49 PM

10,206 posts, read 15,910,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Frankly I am tired of all of it. I don't get why someone would get triggered by a hat or a shirt, these people are unstable, as is most of America it seems.

But I also don't get why a parent would send a child to school with political crap on, they don't vote so who is it for exactly? There was a video last month of a mom coaching up a kid before sending him in with a MAGA hat on. We have to be better than that, no party is worth throwing away self-respect.

I have never understood it, I always worried that sending my kid to school with a Political type shirt/hat (Obama shirts were everywhere too) might lead to a lower grade or a whack job teacher losing it. Seems I was correct.
So excersiing freedom of speech and expressing one's political views is throwing away self respect??

Old 03-12-2019, 09:05 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Nothing like seeing the roving gangs of Tea Partiers on a rampage, causing all sorts of violent mayhem.

Makes urban wilding look like an afternoon with Barney the purple dinosaur.
Nothing to do with the Tea Party. Not that you care about the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies