Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2019, 10:21 PM

25,593 posts, read 56,266,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhw2 View Post
Despite listening to citizen phone calls illegally and flipping many cronies to get the goods we can get this?
Nothing illegal about it. FBI was already spying on Russians and caught them talking to Trump campaign, thus warrants on Trump people. Sleep w/dogs, get fleas.

Old 03-24-2019, 10:25 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,123,999 times
Default MAXINE MELTDOWN: ‘This is not the end of anything!!!!!!!!!!’

I was just thinking that this leftist embarrassment had been staying unusually quiet. But now it's back, and this very low-IQ individual just doesn't learn. I hope she starts up the impeach 45 noise again to further drag the democrats down.

Sorry to hear your TDS is flaring back up, "Auntie" Maxine.

MAXINE MELTDOWN: ‘This is not the end of anything!!!!!!!!!’

Old 03-24-2019, 10:26 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,396,360 times
I really really hope the MSM keeps putting this woman up as example of the Democrat leadership and as example of their continued lack of real journalism.

Old 03-24-2019, 10:27 PM

18,073 posts, read 18,690,070 times
I am sure her, AOC, and others and a screaming session at home.

Old 03-24-2019, 10:29 PM

5,891 posts, read 3,196,671 times
Let's review shall we:

1. Won't accept the results of an election
2. Won't accept the results of the rule of law

What WILL they accept?

I think its pretty clear they are going to make us kill them, because they won't accept what is required to co-exist in a peaceful and civil society.

And frankly you know what, that's better. That's a good outcome.

Old 03-24-2019, 10:29 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,879,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
I don't understand the point to this thread...???
Joe my man, we have read your other posts also claiming not to understand. Your lack of understanding is exactly why you are a democrat...
There is still hope, go to school, learn..!

Old 03-24-2019, 10:31 PM

19,916 posts, read 8,811,076 times
Mueller works for Mr. Barr, if Mueller needs advice he goes to his boss, Mr. Barr. Mr. Barr decides. Trump wins!

Old 03-24-2019, 10:31 PM

7,809 posts, read 4,520,636 times
Of all the comments I've read, the best one was along the lines that some folks seem to be under the impression that Barr's four pages to Congress is a full book report on the investigation when in fact it's more like an Amazon review.

Old 03-24-2019, 10:32 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,879,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
If that is the case then Obama should have been given 6 more years due to the interference of Repugs with his full ability to get all the things done he wanted too. See how that works?
That anti-American POS should definitely be given six more years, but not in the WH, in prison where he belongs. He would love it there, plenty of men to satisfy his graving...

Old 03-24-2019, 10:35 PM

231 posts, read 155,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Nothing illegal about it. FBI was already spying on Russians and caught them talking to Trump campaign, thus warrants on Trump people. Sleep w/dogs, get fleas.

Lie.

Mueller would have found this and he did not. His report is clear, there was NO collusion with Russia.
The same Obama FBI that has all those fired agents that were a part of the illegal spying on Trump.

What part of the illegal Obama spying on Trump using a fake document do you not understand?

Mueller found ZERO evidence of any of what you posted at all.

The lies keep coming.

The report is done, zero evidence of anything to do with Trump and Russia.

The real collusion was Obama, Hillary and the DNC trying to steal our election.

Once the declass of the FISA warrant hits you will see Obama being arrested along with everyone on his staff and the FBI top brass being arrested including Comey, Lynch and many others who worked overtime to cover it up.

You cannot just go spying on US citizens without reason. SPYGATE was an illegal act signed off on by Obama. Even one of his own FBI agents just said it herself last week in front of congress. Everything went through Obama.

Obama is a treasonous, traitor con man who should have already been arrested for his gun running, money sent to enemies, arming rebel enemies in Bengzi, Lybia and Syria.

100s of sealed indictments will be unsealed soon.

End of story, the Mueller report is done and the left cannot handle the truth.

ZERO collusion with Trump and Russia.

Lots of collusion with Obama, Hillary and Russia. Including the report last week of Hillary being in contract with Ukraine to help her win the election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies