Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2019, 11:46 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,270,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
..or in simpler terms

they found no crime
of course....now Trump haters here want to play with words......"he is guilty but the evidence is inconclusive"

the world is going to melt in 12 years but the evidence is inconclusive but take my word for it! LMAO!!!

Old 03-25-2019, 11:46 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
tell me how Trump outsmarted Mueller? Trump wasn't in charge or control of the investigation.

the fact is this was a hoax and all the money in the world and all the subpoena powers at the end Mueller had nothing.
Trump MIGHT be guilty as hell???? is that what they taught you in law school, that opinion is evidence.
Stay with me on this well at least TRY too.

The ONLY thing had to do was cover his tracks that’s it, yet others have went down for Trump, perhaps Trump said he would pardon them? people get away with breaking the law ALL the time politicians especially ,
you all keep telling everyone that Hillary got away her emails, why isn’t it possible that Trump got away with it?

One more quick thing, it’s MY understanding that no one has see the FULL report. Why not?

Old 03-25-2019, 11:49 AM

6,454 posts, read 7,009,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Have you seen Mueller's report? You must be pretty special!

I haven't so I'm not foolish enough to presume I know what he said beyond what Barr quoted where Mueller stated his investigation did not exonerate Trump. I also know that there are other investigations pending, so I am certainly not making conclusions about things that haven't even finished yet.
Nope, and neither have you

But the AG has, and they have BOTH concluded that no "new indictments" are needed. Therefore, they are in agreement with one another.

it really couldn't be simpler than that. That was the point.

I didn't make any reference to SDNY. I'm talking about Mueller, Barr, and how their final opinions on the matter concur. Nothing more, nothing less.

Old 03-25-2019, 11:54 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,212,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The only thing which came out today was a 4 page letter with footnotes. Barr did just as what anyone who read his writing's prior to being made AG.

Mueller did not exonerate Trump for obstruction. Barr did in his opinion. This will go on for a long time.

Trump is still a liar, con-man sexual predator. Trump is still an un-indicted co-conspirator with Cohen.
New day and nothing has changed. 37 people and corporations still indicted and a bunch worked for Trump.

Old 03-25-2019, 11:55 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,421,908 times
Congress held Nixon accountable, not his AG. Mueller did not exonerate Individual 1 because there was wrongdoing, it didn't rise to the level of a possible crime based on an Individual 1 appointee. Yet the hypocrisy of the extreme radical right continues their attacks on Mueller for 2 years. Once we see the Mueller report, not the Barr summary, Congress and the American public will make their own judgment as to what wrongdoing Individual 1, his family and campaign did. We already know what the people around him including Flynn, Stone, Gates, Manafort etc did. Accountability continues.

Old 03-25-2019, 12:03 PM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Stay with me on this well at least TRY too.

The ONLY thing had to do was cover his tracks that’s it, yet others have went down for Trump, perhaps Trump said he would pardon them? people get away with breaking the law ALL the time politicians especially ,
you all keep telling everyone that Hillary got away her emails, why isn’t it possible that Trump got away with it?

One more quick thing, it’s MY understanding that no one has see the FULL report. Why not?
1. No one "went down" for Trump. Not one person was convicted of a crime involving the Trump campaign. Those that have been found guilty of crimes, have been found guilty of either "Lying to a federal investigator" about some statement made that is not material to crimes surrounding collusion, or crimes that are not associated with any Trump activity. (like Paul Manafort's crimes related to not registering as a foreign agent)

2. Trump has stated flatly that he would not pardon Cohen or Manafort. their crimes were way outside of anything related to the Trump campaign.

3. The reason no one has seen the full report is because of the LAW that governs the process demands certain things take place. it really is that simple.

Old 03-25-2019, 12:04 PM

1,991 posts, read 900,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Posting the same link 3 times (twice in this post and once in the other)...

But, maybe you can explain what "
Trump, comparing sex to Vietnam, said in 1998 he should receive the Congressional Medal of Honor

"

Has to do with anything we've been talking about.....that, or you still have not read any of the 3 same links you posted....
You posted a question. I answered. You then, in your reply after my answer, change the wording of your question from “farce” to “lie”. Leading me to believe you either don’t know the definition of the word “farce”, or you are being duplicitous. I chose to believe the former as a courtesy to you. I then reposted with synonyms for the word “farce” to help you out. And now you act like you never posted the question in the first place. What the hell is the matter with you Chuck?

Old 03-25-2019, 12:09 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,206,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Nope, and neither have you

But the AG has, and they have BOTH concluded that no "new indictments" are needed. Therefore, they are in agreement with one another.

it really couldn't be simpler than that. That was the point.

I didn't make any reference to SDNY. I'm talking about Mueller, Barr, and how their final opinions on the matter concur. Nothing more, nothing less.
Barr + Rosenstein does not equal Mueller. It remains a factual statement that Mueller did not say Trump was exonerated from obstruction of justice claims. His opinion - per the quote that Barr himself put into his letter - explicitly states that Mueller does not conclude that his report exonerates Trump.

Old 03-25-2019, 12:11 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
If Trump was found guilty you all would be doing the same damn thing.
The second thing is that Trump MIGHT be guilty as hell and outsmarted Muller and company people do it all the time. Sure in the eyes of the law hes innocent but the only one who with 100% certainty is Trump himself.
But haven't you guys been calling Trump a stupid moron baby man child with orange skin incapable of reading a speech for the 3 years? Now he's an evil genius that outsmarted 2 years of the highest levels of investigations in the world?

Old 03-25-2019, 12:13 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
1. No one "went down" for Trump. Not one person was convicted of a crime involving the Trump campaign. Those that have been found guilty of crimes, have been found guilty of either "Lying to a federal investigator" about some statement made that is not material to crimes surrounding collusion, or crimes that are not associated with any Trump activity. (like Paul Manafort's crimes related to not registering as a foreign agent)

2. Trump has stated flatly that he would not pardon Cohen or Manafort. their crimes were way outside of anything related to the Trump campaign.

3. The reason no one has seen the full report is because of the LAW that governs the process demands certain things take place. it really is that simple.
Fair enough you answered my questions. And I accept that.

Still my last question, if Hillary got away with her email scandal, why isn’t possible that Trump is guilty and just covered his tracks?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies