Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is white nationalism on the rise?
Yes 173 52.42%
No 157 47.58%
Voters: 330. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 12:15 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,792,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
When you answer what part of Trump's comment was untrue instead of reading into it.
I quoted exactly what he said. You are the one interpreting what he said. So your interpretation is the "fact" ??????? That's hilarious. What other "facts" should the world accept, oh, all-knowing-one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2019, 12:20 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,792,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I quoted exactly what he said. You are the one interpreting what he said. So your interpretation is the "fact" ??????? That's hilarious. What other "facts" should the world accept, oh, all-knowing-one?
So his comment was about some other 76,000 people in February? Deductive reasoning was not taught in your school? At this point any conversation with you is not worth the time or effort. I provided numbers and links with data, you provided nothing but your opinion which was refuted by the data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
They aren't illegal migrants if they haven't even crossed the border. And the people sitting there on the border, trying to apply for asylum, aren't on our side of the border. And even if they were, people applying for asylum aren't illegal. They aren't invading, they aren't hostile. They want a better life, and they think that's possible in the United States. So they left their homes to immigrate to the United States. They aren't our enemies. President Trump's depiction of them as enemies, inflames the issue, and it's rhetoric that white nationalism embraces.

Old 03-19-2019, 12:24 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,792,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
So his comment was about some other 76,000 people in February? Deductive reasoning was not taught in your school? At this point any conversation with you is not worth the time or effort.
As I stated, I quoted exactly what he said. You were the one telling us all what he meant. So when you accuse me of ignoring "facts", it's your version of "facts", not actual facts, per se. Just making the point.

Old 03-19-2019, 12:25 PM

72,866 posts, read 62,315,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
If you break down their fear of interracial marriages its quite telling. Their paranoia about race mixing is predicated on the notion that if a white person is presented with options for a spouse, they will not chose another "white person". Hence their fear of white people being "bred out" of existence through interracial marriages.

Same with culture. Any culture that is not their own which is presented as an option for a white person will be a better option.

While I find the options and ideas behind white nationalism to be absolutely grotesque and idiotic. I do pity them on some level since its apparent that these guys have almost no self-esteem whatsoever. Its quite sad.
Paranoia is part of it. I've noticed something else. Alot of the really prominent "white nationalists" are men. I'm seeing mainly men. I've seen some of those men do some hypocritical things, like go to Thailand to sleep with the women over there. Some "white nationalists" will do this. They fear WOMEN marrying outside of the race. I notice something else. Some of those types fear Black men marrying any non-Black woman. Interracial marriage represents the fear that the White race would cease to exist. However, there is more.

Black men participating in interracial marriage represents another fear. Black men have long been at the bottom in social terms. Black males in America have dealt with a brunt of violence and the threat of "look at a White woman and you'll get lynched". It isn't just White women that said nationalists fear Black men being with. It is also the fear that other non-Black women will get with Black men. It is about a wounded ego. The idea of "the White man should rule and have first right of refusal".

There is a fear of interracial marriage. There is more than meets the eye. It is about a bruised ego. It is about wanting to feel like "I'm top dog".

I don't pity such persons. I fear them. I fear that they could get into political office and try implement their ideas. I fear a revival of Jim Crow.

Old 03-19-2019, 12:33 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,232,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Paranoia is part of it. I've noticed something else. Alot of the really prominent "white nationalists" are men. I'm seeing mainly men. I've seen some of those men do some hypocritical things, like go to Thailand to sleep with the women over there. Some "white nationalists" will do this. They fear WOMEN marrying outside of the race. I notice something else. Some of those types fear Black men marrying any non-Black woman. Interracial marriage represents the fear that the White race would cease to exist. However, there is more.

Black men participating in interracial marriage represents another fear. Black men have long been at the bottom in social terms. Black males in America have dealt with a brunt of violence and the threat of "look at a White woman and you'll get lynched". It isn't just White women that said nationalists fear Black men being with. It is also the fear that other non-Black women will get with Black men. It is about a wounded ego. The idea of "the White man should rule and have first right of refusal".

There is a fear of interracial marriage. There is more than meets the eye. It is about a bruised ego. It is about wanting to feel like "I'm top dog".

I don't pity such persons. I fear them. I fear that they could get into political office and try implement their ideas. I fear a revival of Jim Crow.
White nationalist are absolutely terrified of black men. I honestly think they believe black men are more masculine then they are and thus posed a greater threat to their sense of manhood.

Old 03-19-2019, 12:37 PM

33,507 posts, read 18,059,857 times
I sure hope so. We have black nationalists, Hispanic nationalists and white nationalists.. they put country first, They do not want to become a global citizen.

Old 03-20-2019, 08:54 PM

1,665 posts, read 964,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by applej3 View Post
What race are most serial killers and child molesters?

Hmmm.

True, most serial killers are white. But answer me this... Why is it that I see a lot of blacks getting arrested an imprisoned for carnel knowledge of juveniles, rape of juveniles and other sexually involved crimes against children and teens under the age of 18?

Back to killing, how many black "mothers"
kill their children including abuse?

Yes, you have BOTH black AND white people doing it. So no, don't just point fingers at the white race. Cherry picking wouldn't be your best suit because it can come back to you as the same.

Here's something to gnaw on... how come there's so much inner city killing in the black community and there's no Sharptons or other crap sticks (nice way of saying ***** stirrers) marching or protesting this? And the dindu nuffin crowd. WHAT A JOKE! These idiots get caught on film doing whatever, people would have proof of the crime and will STILL insist he's innocent. Man up, grow a pair and admit it. Is it because the communities are so busy pointing fingers at the whites for something they have not had anything to do, with slavery or segregation in their lifetimes? And they're blind to the fact about violence against THEIR OWN PEOPLE??

The only thing holding blacks down... are blacks. It isn't anyone's fault but their own that they can't better themselves. Oh but let's blame whitey! And the liberals just keeps egging that crap on.

I would LOVE to see equality happen. SERIOUSLY. But until people quit blaming others and man up, this will never end.

Excuse me now, I have to go to work. Many people are relying on my tax dollars to support their lazy butts.

I sure would love to sit on my front porch, bbq and drink beer and rely on taxpayers to pay my way through life. But no, I wouldn't because my father taught me good work ethics and not relying on anyone except myself to get through life.

Old 03-20-2019, 09:55 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,208,506 times
Quote:
If you break down their fear of interracial marriages its quite telling. Their paranoia about race mixing is predicated on the notion that if a white person is presented with options for a spouse, they will not chose another "white person". Hence their fear of white people being "bred out" of existence through interracial marriages.

Same with culture. Any culture that is not their own which is presented as an option for a white person will be a better option.

While I find the options and ideas behind white nationalism to be absolutely grotesque and idiotic. I do pity them on some level since its apparent that these guys have almost no self-esteem whatsoever. Its quite sad.
Actually its just about dilution of culture and ethnicity. It isn't LOW self-esteem , its the low-self-esteem people who forsake their ancestral cultures. If you have ethnic pride, that is a HIGH esteem condition, not a LOW one. You have it exactly backwards. The culture is degenerated when people have low esteem FOR it, meaning for their own culture, and thus forsake it, or fail to protect it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post

Do you know what tribalism is? Its group interest theory. Accepted as normal by all other groups except whites.

Quote:
White nationalist are absolutely terrified of black men. I honestly think they believe black men are more masculine then they are and thus posed a greater threat to their sense of manhood.
You know a lot of "white nationalist" do you? How is it you come to this intimate psychological perspective on this tiny subset of people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanGuitarist View Post
True, most serial killers are white. But answer me this...
Actually that's a myth. White serial killers are actually UNDER-represented.

Old 03-20-2019, 11:01 PM

3,693 posts, read 1,346,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
There is something I do not understand about white nationalists. They are the first ones to say--subsequent to an extremist muslim terrorist attack--why don't all the peaceful muslims stand up and decry the actions of the extremist muslims? It must be because they approve their actions.

So now, what I would like to know after the New Zealand mosque attack--perpetrated by a white nationalist--why aren't all of the peaceful white nationalists (those 'fine people') standing up and decrying the actions of the white nationalist terrorist?
Why should they have to? This would imply an association or alliance in the first place, of which there is none. Are you seriously suggesting that all white nationalists are mass murderers, or need to declare they are not... for YOUR satisfaction- which of course is something you dont care about anyway?
But of course thats why you are calling for it, so you can lump them together.

No they neednt dignify this horrible event with a response which only generates more publicity and dont pretend you would be so stupid to assert it should be any other way.

Demanding they decry it is just tasteless.

Old 03-20-2019, 11:23 PM

24,418 posts, read 9,287,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I sure hope so. We have black nationalists, Hispanic nationalists and white nationalists.. they put country first, They do not want to become a global citizen.
Liberals assured me people of color can't be racist, I mean we discriminate against one another and within eachothers own race all the time, but that doesn't count.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies