Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 11:39 PM

37,937 posts, read 17,805,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Using facts?.....like implying Chesea must have been drunk?
That you didn't get the reference is on you. Keep playing silly games defending that low life, it's telling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2019, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
sovereign countries? Half of them have a hostile takeover every couple of years. The rest are run by such diabolical leaders that any dissent is immediately crushed...……...
lol Of course they are sovereign countries. Because you don't like the way they are run means exactly what? That our government can send illegally send in troops? Did you learn nothing from Korea and Vietnam? How many Americans are you willing to sacrifice over something that has nothing to do with protecting our borders? I wont sacrifice any of our sons and daughters.

Old 03-17-2019, 12:15 AM

18,151 posts, read 15,576,374 times
I'm still reeling at how people like Omar and Cortez could actually gain office in Congress. Now, as to Chelsea Clinton and this nut cases accusations and lunatic ravings she had NOTHING to do with the NZ wackos. All she did was point out exactly what sort of Islamowacko Omar is in a civil manner.

Me, I'm not so civil. Omar is a jihad advocate and supporter of Islamic terrorists. She answers to the Koran and the tenets of the Prophet first last and only. Her agenda is to attack we infidels in any manner that is available to her via the office she now holds. The demographics of her district have to be heavily skewed and don't kid yourself. There is a dangerous agenda behind her.

Anti Semitism is just the tip of the iceberg. Her hatred and that of her constituents extends to all non Muslims and this will become increasingly open throughout her term in office as the MSM continues to fawn over her. She will be pushing for recognized establishment of Sharia courts, recognition of madrassas as legitimate educational establishments, she is flat scary.

She is going to incite some nasty violence against non Muslims stating with Jewish people and she has her finger on the trigger. The media needs to stop giving her so much coverage and a platform to spew her jihadist drivel. That this woman is a member of the US House of Representatives is truly frightening. WTF?! That she went after the NRA for the NZ shootings really shows what a nutcase she is and I see this tirade as a call to Muslims to retaliate against NRA members.

It won't be long before we start seeing calls for her removal from office from Democrats as well as Republicans.

Old 03-17-2019, 05:40 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,475,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
There are religious muslims who are open to the idea.

Mosques and Welcoming LGBT People | Religion Dispatches
https://religionnews.com/2015/06/30/...scotus-ruling/
https://www.thedailybeast.com/americ...riage-speak-up

As the second citation shows, US muslims are low on LGBTQ acceptance. But other US religious groups are lower still.
You know what else is interesting about that chart? Acceptance of LGBTQ correlates with degree of education. So, Asian religions and Jews are most accepting, while Southern Baptists and Jehovah's Witnessss are the least.

Old 03-17-2019, 05:43 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,475,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
I'm still reeling at how people like Omar and Cortez could actually gain office in Congress. Now, as to Chelsea Clinton and this nut cases accusations and lunatic ravings she had NOTHING to do with the NZ wackos. All she did was point out exactly what sort of Islamowacko Omar is in a civil manner.

Me, I'm not so civil. Omar is a jihad advocate and supporter of Islamic terrorists. She answers to the Koran and the tenets of the Prophet first last and only. Her agenda is to attack we infidels in any manner that is available to her via the office she now holds. The demographics of her district have to be heavily skewed and don't kid yourself. There is a dangerous agenda behind her.

Anti Semitism is just the tip of the iceberg. Her hatred and that of her constituents extends to all non Muslims and this will become increasingly open throughout her term in office as the MSM continues to fawn over her. She will be pushing for recognized establishment of Sharia courts, recognition of madrassas as legitimate educational establishments, she is flat scary.

She is going to incite some nasty violence against non Muslims stating with Jewish people and she has her finger on the trigger. The media needs to stop giving her so much coverage and a platform to spew her jihadist drivel. That this woman is a member of the US House of Representatives is truly frightening. WTF?! That she went after the NRA for the NZ shootings really shows what a nutcase she is and I see this tirade as a call to Muslims to retaliate against NRA members.

It won't be long before we start seeing calls for her removal from office from Democrats as well as Republicans.
I wish, but right now we have Democrats in Congress defending her. We're a long way from them calling for her removal.

Old 03-17-2019, 10:29 AM

30,227 posts, read 23,643,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I wish, but right now we have Democrats in Congress defending her. We're a long way from them calling for her removal.
Be patient. Between those 2 nutjobs, they are going to destroy the Democrat party.

Old 03-17-2019, 10:30 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,387,412 times
Looks like radicals have called for a Jihad against Chelsea Clinton

Old 03-17-2019, 10:31 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,387,412 times
Maybe Chelsea Clinton will wake up to the insanity and turn Republican .

Now wouldn’t that be something

Old 03-17-2019, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Maybe Chelsea Clinton will wake up to the insanity and turn Republican .

Now wouldn’t that be something
She'd fit right in with those big government freaks.

Old 03-17-2019, 11:12 AM

18,151 posts, read 15,576,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post

Yea, I know. But we can only count on her getting more and more radical in her agenda to the point where it just can't be ignored. This woman is dangerous. Oh yea there's Democrats in congress, the MSM, and lots of SJW groups defending her right now. It's trendy to support radical Islam as being justified in their terrorist operations because the US and our allies have been oppressive , crusading killers of innocent Muslims who the SJWs would see turned into a special protected class as being an oppressed minority.

Minority? How many billions of Muslims are there and how many tens of millions are here in the US? How many Christian armies and militias are there in the world attacking Muslims and killing them by the thousands? How many times have we seen Christians beheading and throwing homosexuals or just non believers off of buildings? Yet Christians are being demonized as the root problem with all this nonsense.

Oh and the Jews of course. With people like Omar in actual official office in Congress how long will it be before we are living in fear of the next car bombing, truck driven through a crowd, mass shootings by organized terrorist groups radicalized in mosques in our own towns and cities , knife attacks whatever? It can easily get bad enough where Americans of all colors and ethnicities other than ME are going to have to start shooting back.

Ahh but then there's this agenda afoot to take away our right to shoot back when attacked and this has been accomplished in some areas already. The only ones armed in these places are the bad guys and they shoot with impunity. If a decent citizen shoots back they are the ones who will be arrested and jailed. There's something wrong with this picture that's being painted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies