Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2019, 08:34 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
John McCain wasnt a traitor, he served his country well as opposed to the vindictive buffoon in the white house who when called to serve his country he chickened out and got daddy to buy him out of serving in the military.
Also your delusion that liberals and Democrats are Communist leftwing lunatics speaks to an ignorance that can only be derived by getting brainwashed by too much Limbaugh.

Liberals support involuntary servitude now? Intersting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2019, 08:37 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
it's weird seeing some on the Left who should know better sucking up to one of the worst warmongers in recent American history. McCain never met a war he didn't like. He enthusiastically supported the Iraq invasion, pushed for war with Iran, posed with ISIS 'freedom fighters' in Syria for a photo op, and wanted to confront Russian troops in Georgia in the summer of 2008 to possibly set off WW3 ("We are all Georgians now!," he idiotically proclaimed). Oh, and let's not forget his lovely 'Bomb, Bomb Iran' jingle. And then there's his first wife, disfigured in a car crash, who he cheated on and eventually left to marry the rich girl Cindy Hensley, daughter of a multimillionaire beer baron. But now because he is disliked by Trump for spreading an unverified, salacious dossier to the media, liberals drool over him

Old 03-21-2019, 08:37 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Trump's rant against McCain once again showed Trump's lies and the willingness of his people to believe the lies.

Trump ranted on about Choice being some kind of program he created for Vets.

Reality - Choice was first introduced by Sanders/McCain as a partisan bill and signed by Obama.

Last year the expansion of Choice -- was named after McCain because he initiated and fought for Choice. Choice was because of McCain.. John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act

Trump tries to rewrite history with his lies. Problem is that historians usually will vet the information and will duly note when gross misinformation occurs. Trump's historical l reference will be riddles with corrections to his claims

Old 03-21-2019, 08:48 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoolu View Post

i for one will never forgive him for allowing obama care to stay - he did not support his party or his president - to me he is just another RINO
I am not surprised by your statement. Trumpies don't give a damn about the health and well-being of their neighbors.

The Republicans promised to 'repeal and replace' the Affordable Care Act, but that is not what they were doing. It was all about repeal only healthcare for millions of people. The party offered exactly nothing to replace it with. That is why McCain deep sixed it. The vote was dishonest and was going to hurt people.

Trump for his part was even worse. He specifically promised "no one will lose coverage". Trump also said "everybody's got to be covered." "​I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not ..." . He did also say something like "I know it's not a very Republican thing to say", which is quite true. I can vividly remember these promises on nationwide television interviews, and I am sure they are available on YouTube.

Of course Trump never meant any of that, and his latest proposed budget includes cuts to Medicare and Medicaid as well. So he not only wanted to kill the Affordable Care Act, but to hurt our senior citizens and the most vulnerable in our society. That is your 'Republican' party.

Old 03-21-2019, 09:02 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,646,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You don't suppose shrinks across America are forming their owns conclusions in private, do you?

I wonder what they're thinking.

Right. He can't be too difficult to diagnose for any seasoned psychiatrist. I think having good mental health has to be a prerequisite for being President. If there is any criticism, he turns into a child, whining toddler that must get revenge or "act out." His development must be locked in around those years.

Old 03-21-2019, 09:18 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
MAGA!

OBAMA!

THE WALL!

WHERES THE WALL!

tRUMP LOST THE MAJORITY OF THE HOUSE!

Uh OH...

obama gone...

The wall is being built, like it or NOT.....

Being built as you typed this...

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/12/12/walls-work

Gained in the Senate....when you get the 1000+ seats back across the United States....get back with us....

Yea....uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old 03-21-2019, 09:22 AM

Gotta love the "bone spur" comments, when the lefts savior slick willie also did not go, and lied about joining.....

But hey, it's all good, as long as you have a "D" at the end of your name....

But hey, those silly facts.....

Old 03-21-2019, 09:24 AM

11,061 posts, read 7,135,481 times
Attacking the defenseless is something he's a pro at. Only the most shrewd and dishonorable carry on as he does. Thoroughly despicable and disgusting. And this clown is supposed to be a president?!?

Old 03-21-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Attacking the defenseless is something he's a pro at. Only the most shrewd and dishonorable carry on as he does. Thoroughly despicable and disgusting. And this clown is supposed to be a president?!?

Supposed? Nope, he IS your president!

Old 03-21-2019, 09:35 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Supposed? Nope, he IS your president!

I guess you are ok with Trump lying about creating and signing into law Veterans Choice. And yes he is our President just like Obama was YOUR President!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies