Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2019, 11:45 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
That poster has lived in Canada for the last 40+ years.
As a Canadian i still have values that dont include maligning a dead war hero.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2019, 11:58 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...d-straight-day

Right now its unsure if Trump realizes McCain is dead.
I'm totally fine with Trump attacking McJudas!

McJudas was a sheep in wolves clothes.

McJudas voted last minute against health care repeal and replace while for years McJudas advocated for that, and the hatred against the President took over from doing what is best for his voters and voters for the President.

On top of that McJudas was involved with the Dossier spreading. A real low life as far as I'm concerned and it is amazing that the President offered a plane to the McCain family for the funeral/memorial service.

I support the President fully on this!

Old 03-22-2019, 12:25 PM

31,043 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Its not about helping a party its about common decency.
Kind of like the decent Obama's secret meeting with the Racist Farrakhan But, that Obam was so articulate and decent!

Old 03-22-2019, 12:27 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Kind of like the decent Obama's secret meeting with the Racist Farrakhan
You mean decent like Trump having a private meeting with a dictator that not even congress knows what was discussed?

Old 03-22-2019, 12:28 PM

11,097 posts, read 7,159,415 times
He's obviously hit new levels of desperation, attacking dead people who can't answer back (and someone honorable and highly respected in this case). That's how depraved he is. America's ultimate nightmare and disgrace continues plunging downward into the bowels of filth and vileness.

Old 03-22-2019, 12:31 PM

673 posts, read 466,070 times
Hey morons.........mccain lied about President Trump when he, along with the America hating left pushed the FAKE dossier.
mccain lied.........dead or not.........he was a liar. War hero or not.......HE LIED about the President.

Old 03-22-2019, 12:36 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Trump is attacking a dead guy..... and the dead guy is winning! MAGA!

Old 03-22-2019, 12:53 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosilly View Post
Hey morons.........mccain lied about President Trump when he, along with the America hating left pushed the FAKE dossier.
mccain lied.........dead or not.........he was a liar. War hero or not.......HE LIED about the President.
Try a Snickers, you're not you when you're hungry!

Old 03-22-2019, 02:07 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
If you don't take the time to disseminate the "fake" from the "factual" yourself; you can hardly call others morons.

McCain didn't write the freak'n thing. He came into possession of a copy and forwarded it to the FBI director as any intelligent sane and patriotic American should have.

Quote: "I had an obligation to bring to the attention of appropriate officials unproven accusations I could not assess myself, and which, were any of them true, would create a vulnerability to the designs of a hostile foreign power," McCain and co-author Mark Salter wrote in the book. "I discharged that obligation, and I would do it again. Anyone who doesn't like it can go to hell."

McCain admitted he had no idea as to the veracity of the dossier and none of the resources needed to investigate it's truthfulness. Hence he passed it along to the most relevant authority charged with the responsibility to do so. Had he not done that, and simply sat on it, you'd likely be the first one to accuse him of treason were the dossier proven to be truthful in every aspect.

You accusing McCain of "lying" about Trump while McCain had nothing whatsoever to do with the dossier's compilation makes you look...well....like a MAROON, as Bugs would have said.

Old 03-22-2019, 03:06 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Worse case of MDS (McCain Derangement Syndrome) I've seen yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies