Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2019, 02:27 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
As those who blindly support Trump should take a lesson from his continual lying and false claims of accomplishment like N Korea no longer being a nuclear threat. And after more than two years, HOW many wars has Trump removed us from and after his frequent comments that we shouldn't be the world police, HOW many countries has he removed military forces from?
If he did, would you support him? He took a few troops out of Syria and the media, the Democrats and neocons republicans went nuts and basically called him a traitor......so make up your minds. First, they accused Trump of a warmonger and that he was going to start WW 3.....now that he isn't a warmonger, they still complain....lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2019, 02:34 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,344,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
If he did, would you support him? He took a few troops out of Syria and the media, the Democrats and neocons republicans went nuts and basically called him a traitor......so make up your minds. First, they accused Trump of a warmonger and that he was going to start WW 3.....now that he isn't a warmonger, they still complain....lol

Learn what the problem was! It wasn't the removal of troops, it was the public announcement without consulting military leaders or formulating a plan that wouldn't leave allies like the Kurds hanging in the breeze.

And IF he wasn't a warmonger he wouldn't be supporting his scumbag Saudi friends in their proxy war in Yemen. So stop making excuses for his ineptitude.

Old 03-20-2019, 02:37 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,160 times
President Trump has more information on McCain than this senator does.

Old 03-20-2019, 06:17 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,447,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
President Trump has more information on McCain than this senator does.
And I'm sure he shared it with you ...

Old 03-21-2019, 08:50 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,786,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
The midterms that were better than Obama and Bill’s? Ok

Did the midterms from Obama or Clinton effect Trump? Do you want to throw in bbbuuuttt Hillary? The deep state? Uranium one? The Dossier? Anything but the here and now.

"The bad blood between the two men appears to have started as early as 1999, when Trump was asked about various candidates running for the Republican nomination in a 60 Minutes interview. Wait for it....
Trump " He was captured.... Does being captured make you a war hero? I don't know. I'm not sure." Source: Time Magazine A Brief History of Donald Trump and John McCain's feud.

So who attacked who first? Who keeps recycling old conspiracy theories and beats them to death to deflect on what's really going on? Who needs a constant enemy to keep the hate flowing for the angry base? Whose defense grows weaker as the facts grow stronger? Oh I don't know. Could it be Trump?

Anthony Scaramucci Trump McCain attacks are socially unnatural, stupid. The Hill. Yeah ya think?

Old 03-21-2019, 11:04 AM

623 posts, read 233,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
The dossier is TRUE and always has been.So many inconvenient truths.

The dossier is TRUE and always has been.

Mueller has the goods on Trump and then some .....
Not hardly. The dossier is a FALSE and FAKE document of made up BS by traitors to America.The only collusion was between Steele,The DNC,Russian Agents,etc etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
McCain was a Republican. Yes. The Republican Party initiated the Steele Dossier. Then passed it on to Hilary when they were still stuck with Trump as the nominee. EVERYONE knew about the Russian involvement in placing Trump as POTUS. The silence of the Republican Party now is representative of their do anything" to remain in power because they ARE the minority Party in the Country. They are unliked.

They now have support from the evil leaders of the world. THAT is where the power comes from. NOT the Party it self.
Trump won the nomination free and clear,I didn't vote for Trump because of some supposed Russian ads on FB I voted for him because I listened to what he said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Thanks John Bolton.
I despise Bolton as much if not more than I despised McCain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Trump is the traitor comrade...and you know it!
I really need a pair of these glasses lefties use. Orange Man Bad! NPC's and their Trump Derangement Syndrome

Old 03-21-2019, 11:08 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,575,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
This is probably the most disappointing thing about Trump followers. It is such warped reasoning. Hard to believe that anyone would go there, yet there are many who do.

The only way anyone could interpret turning over information on criminality as an act of treason is if they put loyalty to a person over loyalty to the nation. We fought a war to end the power of kings here, this is a republic for a reason. No one person is above the law.
Im not sure if you know how dirty and corrupt the FBIs history is? THIS is the kind of thing they are known for, getting 'dirt' on specific people and using it to their advantage, so with that being said, I do not feel McCain should have given them anything.

Also, 'No one person is above the law here' sounds good in theory, but I think we all know that is not even remotely true, it has been this way for quite a while too, its not like its something new.

Old 03-21-2019, 11:18 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,550,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
So apparently, this McCain bashing thing of Trump's is his new campaign strategy.

He's doing it again right now in Ohio. This guy is nuts. He is the Mad King.

And why does he sound like everyone's grandmother?

"...Mr. Trump, intensifying his attacks on McCain Wednesday, said he "gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted," but "I didn't get a thank you..."

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/tr...-live-updates/
Yep, trump is a bonafide POS.

Old 03-21-2019, 01:06 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,559,342 times
McCain was part of SpyGate by colluding with Russians and the DNC, betraying his party, by circulating the fake Russian dossier and lying about it. The conspiracy has damaged the reputation of the intelligence services and our election process as well as having global consequences because other countries were involved (though their leaders might have been unaware of rogue actors).

Trump graciously allowed this traitor to have a presidential style funeral and flew the body and family on AF2, none of which he deserved nor was entitled to.

Old 03-21-2019, 01:37 PM

6,796 posts, read 14,016,278 times
Whatever you think about McCain's politics is your business. I draw the line when a draft dodger calls out a veteran who actually served. Trump ran from service but has the gall to call out one who served. What the hell has this country become. I guess he will be calling out Jimmy Swaggert cheating with other women next.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies