Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2019, 04:47 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times

Advertisements

I just started reading my new subscription to The Epoch Times. I get online versions but a weekly physical paper is my favorite because it has long, detailed articles you can't find in most papers anymore due to short attention spans.

This doctor describes his first visit to a prison when he was an intern in the 1990s forced to participate in what can only be described as scenes from a horror film. Live prisoners were dissected to get their various organs.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/doctor...s_2827115.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2019, 05:07 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Justin Trudeau says he idolized China's system. Leftists in America claim we should be more like China, because things are so frickin awesome over there. Look where everything is made, we should be slaves just like them!

So glad the leftist soyboys are on the run, and we have managed to preserve our freedom They were serious about turning the west into hell on earth. Never forget.

Old 03-20-2019, 05:26 PM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Justin Trudeau says he idolized China's system. Leftists in America claim we should be more like China, because things are so frickin awesome over there. Look where everything is made, we should be slaves just like them!

So glad the leftist soyboys are on the run, and we have managed to preserve our freedom They were serious about turning the west into hell on earth. Never forget.
They ought to watch some of those videos from China with people getting run over or beaten to death in public and no one bats an eye, and much more.

Old 03-20-2019, 05:27 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Leftists in America claim we should be more like China...
They do?

Old 03-20-2019, 05:33 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
They ought to watch some of those videos from China with people getting run over or beaten to death in public and no one bats an eye, and much more.

I remember seeing a video of a city street in China with a dead baby girl in a cardboard box on the curb. No one seemed to notice or care. It was during the one child policy years ago when people killed or abandoned girls because boys were more valuable.

Seems to me throughout Chinese history life was cheap because of overpopulation and frequent famines and epidemics. People just grew numb I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies