U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2019, 04:13 PM

4,866 posts, read 1,217,890 times

Advertisements

Let's review the list of FBI/DOJ people who were fired, resigned, etc. because of the plot to oust Trump....I am sure there will be others on the list going forward.....

https://www.theepochtimes.com/strzok...d_2624607.html

Strzok Joins List of 25 Top FBI, DOJ Officials Who Have Been Recently Fired, Demoted, or Resigned

FBI agent Peter Strzok was finally fired Aug. 10 after more than a year of intrigue surrounding his bias against President Donald Trump.

He joins more than two dozen other top FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) officials who have been fired, demoted, or resigned in the wake of investigations of the 2016 presidential election—in yet another confirmation that the DOJ/FBI swamp is being drained....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2019, 05:08 PM

3,272 posts, read 579,095 times
Article is from last year. The writer does mention his book that I will try to get and read, so thanks for the link.
https://www.amazon.com/Compromised-M.../dp/164293075X

The sad thing is that both McCabe and Comey probably got rich from their books. I got and read a copy of Comey's book from the library, since I did not want to spend a dime on it. I found it to be self-serving blather. In one case (regarding the Lewis 'Scooter' Libby prosecution) Comey flat out lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies