Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2019, 12:58 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,118,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
People who pay tax. The more in tax you pay, the more illegals are stealing from you. They probably cost the average tax payer $500 a year, each and every year.
All taxation is theft. I'm forced to pay for a $1 trillion a year military empire to which I never consented. I'm forced to pay for the salaries, healthcare, security detail, and pensions of politicians.

Quote:
And I'd be all for eliminating welfare, but that's not going to happen and it's not what's being discussed.
That's the only solution to your problem.

Once again, conservatives never have any real solutions, only diatribes.

Old 03-28-2019, 01:11 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,975,842 times
When are the political leaders in this country going to decide when enough is enough?
When, and what is it going to take to get them to admit, enough is enough, regarding the immigration issue?
There has to be a point when the country can no longer handle the out of control immigration into this country.
I believe we are at that breaking point.
What do the rest of you think is the breaking point, and what do you believe will be the results, good, or bad?

Bob.

Old 03-28-2019, 01:14 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
They COST us BILLIONS each year.
They are and have been for generations, hired by, given benefits, drivers licenses, schooling by who again?...…...your fellow AMERICANS.

Last edited by BruSan; 03-28-2019 at 01:40 PM..

Old 03-28-2019, 01:19 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Anti white...anti Christian Demon-rats could care less about hundreds of thousands of. Illegals invading our borders. They are evil power hungry deniers that will ultimately destroy America with their policies.
Anti what? Those states that most benefitted from them, for the first couple of decades of them supplanting the lost benefits of slaves, I can almost guarantee you being solidly white bastions and quite probably as populated with as many republicans as democrats.

Old 03-28-2019, 01:23 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,833,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
All taxation is theft. I'm forced to pay for a $1 trillion a year military empire to which I never consented. I'm forced to pay for the salaries, healthcare, security detail, and pensions of politicians.

That's the only solution to your problem.

Once again, conservatives never have any real solutions, only diatribes.

I agree with most of what you have to say, but unfortunately, there is no support for such ideas.

I'd rather support something that has a chance of happening, than support something that does not.

You can't always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need.

Old 03-28-2019, 01:24 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,833,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
They are and have been for generations, hired by, given benefits, drivers licenses, schooling by who again?...…...your fellow AMERICANS.

I don't consider anyone who would do such things, as my fellow Americans. They are the enemy.

Old 03-28-2019, 01:27 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
I hope the property owners along the border who refuse to sell do a combination Bundy/Weaver on any government goons who try to seize their land, except this time with more bullets.
It is not a matter of selling--there are going to be hundreds of lawsuits the minute the government tries to take people's private land--and guess whose side the country will be on? I'm guessing the landowners, as it would be a direct threat to anyone who owns property.

Unless Trump is preparing for a military dictatorship, he can't send his goons onto private property and just take their land. If the spineless cowardly GOP in Congress cannot control this guy, he's going to try to take this country down the tubes.

Martial law? Can anyone even imagine that in this country? This guy is not even as smart as most third world dictators.

In the United States of America, where there are not any real national emergencies at the moment--start himself a civil war? That would be very foolish. Very foolish. But Trump is a fool, so who knows?

Old 03-28-2019, 01:28 PM

5 posts, read 1,999 times
Immigrants were crossing into s. Korea and left again b/c they were'nt given free stuff.

Old 03-28-2019, 01:36 PM

Quote:
I agree with most of what you have to say, but unfortunately, there is no support for such ideas.

I'd rather support something that has a chance of happening, than support something that does not.

You can't always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need.
OK, then allow me to ask you this...

What happens to the property owners along the border who refuse to sell their land? Should armed government goons forcibly take it from them? What if they exercise their natural right to self-defense?

Old 03-28-2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
It is not a matter of selling--there are going to be hundreds of lawsuits the minute the government tries to take people's private land--and guess whose side the country will be on? I'm guessing the landowners, as it would be a direct threat to anyone who owns property.

Unless Trump is preparing for a military dictatorship, he can't send his goons onto private property and just take their land. If the spineless cowardly GOP in Congress cannot control this guy, he's going to try to take this country down the tubes.

Martial law? Can anyone even imagine that in this country? This guy is not even as smart as most third world dictators.

In the United States of America, where there are not any real national emergencies at the moment--start himself a civil war? That would be very foolish. Very foolish. But Trump is a fool, so who knows?
Like I've said, I hope and wish that all those landowners stock up on rifles and tons of ammo and do a Bundy/Weaver on any government goon who dares set foot on their property, only with more bullets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies