Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2019, 05:30 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
NO not comparing smelling hair to rape. I am comparing smelling hair while hugging a woman he doesn't know from behind, to sexual harassment. Evidently most of the private sector agrees with me. Read a few HR policy manuals on sexual harassment.
Ok, then Bush sexually harassed Angela Merkel.

I live in South Florida, and women hug their coworkers every day. Ohhhhh......the perversion......how dare they.....

Welcome to the world of hyper charged political correctness.

HR manuals
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2019, 05:30 AM

20,099 posts, read 8,998,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Biden is accused of smelling hair, and Kavanaugh was accused of rape.

Smelling hair is a non-issue, while rape is a serious crime.

Bush rubbed Merkels shoulders, and she seemed horrified. Was that a sexual attack too? No, it was not. It was meant as a friendly gesture, just like Bidens hug.

You guys are clutching at straws here. This is only making you look like flaming PC warriors.
so your cool with men kissing and touching your spouse?

Old 04-01-2019, 05:32 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,573,123 times
Quote:
{snip}
You guys are clutching at straws here. This is only making you look like flaming PC warriors.
lol - Biden is on video of smelling hair and molesting underage girls. That's not "accused", that fact is in the public domain.

Try again.

Old 04-01-2019, 05:33 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,040 times
Quote:

Smelling hair is a non-issue, while rape is a serious crime.

Bush rubbed Merkels shoulders, and she seemed horrified. Was that a sexual attack too? No, it was not. It was meant as a friendly gesture, just like Bidens hug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
lol - Biden is on video of smelling hair and molesting underage girls. That's not "accused", that fact is in the public domain.

Try again.
It is a lie there are videos of Biden molesting girls. It is no lie that Trump was sued for child rape.

Old 04-01-2019, 05:36 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,722,107 times
I haven't read the thread, but find it funny that someone who loudly supports a reality game show host who "grabbed women by the p****" as POTUS is worried about Joe Biden.

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
You know dems are in deep doo doo when a creepy loser like Joe Biden is the best they can do. Trump is going to mop the floor with this guy. Dems are toast in 2020. RIP democratic party.
First, Democrats are "not toast". You know, there's are many who are getting into it, and I believe Biden hasn't said he is doing so for sure. Pete Buttigieg is an interesting fellow, has a lot going for him, for one. It's going to be interesting..Trump will not be "mopping the floor" with anyone.

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
The only person ever sued for child rape was Donald J. Trump.
Being sued thankfully doesn't = guilt in our country. Ever sat on a jury? Deep pockets mentality trumps guilt. I sat on 2 . LOL we didn't even hear any evidence beyond opening arguments and half the jury was saying that company is worth billions they can afford to pay.

I dont know if Trump actually molested a child. I wouldn't be surprised if he did, he's a scumbag after all. That said the lawsuit was dismissed the first time and dropped the second time.

People get sued all the time in the USA. It is a favorite past time.

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
so your cool with men kissing and touching your spouse?
Of course. Many of her friends are latin, and they do it all the time. Every day, as a matter of fact. When you say 'Good morning' from a a safe distance, they hug and kiss. It's normal.

Latin women hug and kiss me all the time, but unlike you (and other PC warriors), I do not consider myself being a victim of a sexual assault. I COULD throw the HR manual at them (like you would), but I am not as lame as that.

Old 04-01-2019, 05:39 AM

19,833 posts, read 12,086,768 times
These men defending Biden’s behavior think women and young girls should submit to their unwelcomed advances, groping, kisses, creepy ass hair sniffing, etc.

Old 04-01-2019, 05:39 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Being sued thankfully doesn't = guilt in our country. Ever sat on a jury? Deep pockets mentality trumps guilt. I sat on 2 . LOL we didn't even hear any evidence beyond opening arguments and half the jury was saying that company is worth billions they can afford to pay.

I dont know if Trump actually molested a child. I wouldn't be surprised if he did, he's a scumbag after all. That said the lawsuit was dismissed the first time and dropped the second time.

People get sued all the time in the USA. It is a favorite past time.
Trump is a believer in Non Disclosure Agreements. It is not uncommon that suits are dismissed when they reach settlement. This case was settled fast. Literally days after his election.The only question I have is how much did DJT and his pal Jeffrey Epstein pay his victim. My guess is in the neighborhood of 10 million dollars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies