Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2019, 05:40 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,578,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
I haven't read the thread, but find it funny that someone who loudly supports a reality game show host who "grabbed women by the p****" as POTUS is worried about Joe Biden.
Nah - What's "funny" is all the folks that can watch the videos and try not find Biden creepy, and have to deflect in order to save face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2019, 05:42 AM

33,535 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
the woman who was assaulted by Biden is a progressive Democrat, a former Bernie supporter. Why are progressives condoning what is obviously inappropriate at the least. Do they bury their faces in strangers hair and smell it and follow up with a kiss on their heads? At the same time, they're big supporters of the Me too crowd. LMAO, you just can't make this s#-- up.
I do that all the time with my kids and grandkids...I've even done it to my grandmother....That woman is trying to make something harmless sound like something evil.....You have to ask yourself WHY? How can you call it assault?

Old 04-01-2019, 05:43 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
I haven't read the thread, but find it funny that someone who loudly supports a reality game show host who "grabbed women by the p****" as POTUS is worried about Joe Biden.
Trump is a scum bag, that doesn't mean that Biden deserves a free pass. The dems had no problem supporting Clinton and tar and feathering his many accusers. Clinton allegedly used state troopers in his predatory practices. So yeah Clinton was as bad or worse than Trump, but enjoyed the full support of the democrat party. So much for women rights when it matters.

Look I detest Trump, I detest career politicians who feel that they are above the law. Biden is so blatant and obvious it's truly disgusting. Anyone who has worked in a bigger company knows what Biden did is very wrong and he, like all like him, deserves to be held accountable.

Old 04-01-2019, 05:43 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,398,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Being sued thankfully doesn't = guilt in our country. Ever sat on a jury? Deep pockets mentality trumps guilt. I sat on 2 . LOL we didn't even hear any evidence beyond opening arguments and half the jury was saying that company is worth billions they can afford to pay.

I dont know if Trump actually molested a child. I wouldn't be surprised if he did, he's a scumbag after all. That said the lawsuit was dismissed the first time and dropped the second time.

People get sued all the time in the USA. It is a favorite past time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
My guess is that your guess is meaningless. We do know Bill C paid some gal about $850k. Why don't you use that number instead?
Because the allegations against Trump were so much worse. Clinton was accused of sexual harassment. Trump was accused of sexual assault and threats of violence.

Old 04-01-2019, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I do that all the time with my kids and grandkids...I've even done it to my grandmother....That woman is trying to make something harmless sound like something evil.....You have to ask yourself WHY? How can you call it assault?
You do it with your kids, and grand kids, and your grandmother??? Do you do it to your friends wives and children? Co-workers? The lady in line in front of you at the super market? Somehow I don't think so.

Old 04-01-2019, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Because the allegations against Trump were so much worse. Clinton was accused of sexual harassment. Trump was accused of sexual assault and threats of violence.
Once again what does that have to do with Biden acting like a perv?

https://resources.workable.com/sexual-harassment-policy

Read this and tell me Biden isn't wrong.

Old 04-01-2019, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Trump is a believer in Non Disclosure Agreements. It is not uncommon that suits are dismissed when they reach settlement. This case was settled fast. Literally days after his election.The only question I have is how much did DJT and his pal Jeffrey Epstein pay his victim. My guess is in the neighborhood of 10 million dollars.
I dont know and neither do you. If he did the bad things claimed I hope he was bankrupted in the settlement.

That said just because Trump may have escaped accountability is no reason to say screw let them all escape accountability. I am all for going after anyone doing those things. I have 2 beautiful daughters in the work place. They deal with unsolicited complements everyday. They also know not to let any man do to them what Biden does.

Old 04-01-2019, 05:51 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Creepy Uncle Joe Biden is done before he starts with latest sexual assault accusation.

Poor old creepy Joe its time to go quietly out to pasture.

What to you think ? Is Joe the next one to post a photo of himself in the woods ?

Politician claims Joe Biden made her feel ‘gross’ with sleazy kiss

https://nypost.com/2019/03/29/politi...h-sleazy-kiss/

“I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, ‘I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual f—?’”
He kissed her on her head --- -- lol. That's a Grandpa kind of thing to do don't you think?

Old 04-01-2019, 05:51 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,398,802 times
Biden is and has always been a touchy feely guy. Until Flores came out with her Biden kissed me on the back of my head, there was not a single complaint or law suit filed against Biden. If there were , we would never hear the end of it.

There was however a law suit filed against Trump for sexual assault of a minor and there are suits pending against Trump for sexual harassment. There are also eyewitness accounts of Trump going into the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants.

See the difference.

Old 04-01-2019, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
He kissed her on her head --- -- lol. That's a Grandpa kind of thing to do don't you think?
Yeah if you are the grandfather, a very close friend, or the father. You dont do it to women you barely know, or in the work place. Just not done ever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies