Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2019, 01:46 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,335,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
next time you and your wife and daughter are in the checkout line at Safeway please step aside so I can grab them by the shoulders, bury my head in their hair, take a big sniff, then plant a big kiss on their heads.

You'll be ok with that.......lmao
left wing media claims it to be “safe” innocent flirting, Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2019, 01:47 PM

20,100 posts, read 9,008,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Only four? We all know he sniffed a few hundred hairs. How many of them will come out, only progressive Democrats know. This is not the work of Republican smearing.

Republicans find this cannibalism entertaining.
Dems think these women were coming on to Biden I guess. Just look at their body language, they obviously want more of ole Joe.

Old 04-03-2019, 01:47 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,112,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Incorrect. Trump has high support amongst the GOP, Independents, and apparently 27% of Hillary voters. But I get why you have to create a logical fallacy to protect Biden. You got nothing else.
Idgaf about Biden..

Old 04-03-2019, 01:54 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,375,109 times
Quote:
next time you and your wife and daughter are in the checkout line at Safeway please step aside so I can grab them by the shoulders, bury my head in their hair, take a big sniff, then plant a big kiss on their heads.

Someone needs to revisit their sexual harassment training, though.

Whether I'M OK with that is immaterial to whether or not it's sexual harassment. You understand that reality, yes?

Old 04-03-2019, 02:14 PM

16,559 posts, read 8,596,154 times
Quote:
say it ain't so Joe. lol these predators can't help themselves

Two More Women Allege Joe Biden Inappropriately Touched Them

I have not yet heard anything he has been accused of, to classy him as a predator.

Some people are just touchy people, and he does it right in public and in front of cameras. I can see where some people get "creeped out", but it is in part because of the way they have been raised in modern times.

Heck when talking with some about showering after PE in HS, some people were "creeped out" because people were naked (only way to take a quick shower)among their classmates and could be body shamed or some other such wacky term.

`

Old 04-03-2019, 02:18 PM

11,073 posts, read 7,146,060 times
And yet it's nothing compared to a guy who screwed and then payed off (again) a sleazy prostitute, while married.

Old 04-03-2019, 02:19 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,529,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

This is dangerous for Trump fans to go into.
Trump has been accused by many more women of inappropriate sexual behaviour and is on tape bragging about his overly aggressive approach to women.
Yeah it’s like poking a sleeping dragon you need to bring your A game when Trump supporters being up someone else, when it comes the topic of sexual harassment.

Old 04-03-2019, 02:24 PM

16,559 posts, read 8,596,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
And yet it's nothing compared to a guy who screwed and then payed off (again) a sleazy prostitute, while married.

See, with goofy off topic comments like this (presumably to feed your TDS) you will help to drive off people like me who do not think Biden is a "predator", as claimed by the OP.

Old 04-03-2019, 02:25 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,823,933 times
Quote:

But you'd be OK with someone who just starts kissing your daughter and/or wife and then grabbing them by the genitals. Right?

Old 04-03-2019, 02:28 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,002,303 times
Quote:

you are suggesting Biden is randomly approaching people - -he isn't

Trump did that remember!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies