Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2019, 07:56 AM

10,076 posts, read 6,370,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
I predict Schiff will divulge something classified and Trump will pull his clearance. At that point Schiff will have to resign.

It's great being the KING.
Not yet, but we all know you'd like him to be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2019, 07:56 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,518,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Info Wars is your link.

Alex Jones has just said that he has suffered from Psychosis that caused him to believe in Conspiracy Theories.
Really reliable news source there.

Video:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/0...-ac360-vpx.cnn

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Someone complains about Inforwars, then posts a link to CNN

It really has to be seen to be believed.

Old 04-02-2019, 08:23 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,466,073 times
Now it's the day after April fools, and still no word on this "big story" except this BB thread parroting Alex Jones.

Paranoia, the destroya...

Old 04-02-2019, 09:27 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,399,570 times
The radical right/Individual 1 supporters and their constant attack on the news outlets like NYT, CNN, and WaPo are laughable when they use InfoWar for "news". Difference between the 2 is that news outlets have news, opinion, commentator section while InfoWar is a complete and ridiculous conspiracy theory and hate rhetoric that has a focus on one audience, the delusional and radical. Most people know the difference between news outlet's opinion pieces, just because you don't agree with them doesn't make them fake news.

Old 04-02-2019, 09:34 AM

37,937 posts, read 17,805,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
https://www.infowars.com/watch/?vide...8e710017070298

Boy, did Schiff and Schumer under estimate their opponent. First rule of war. NEVER under estimate your opponent.
Anyone who defends this POS is sleazy. Speaks volumes about the filthy left. Not all of them but there are too many scumbags on the left who don't care about corruption. They actually drown out the same type from the right.

Old 04-02-2019, 09:38 AM

20,419 posts, read 12,338,684 times
sigh. BentBow, I really do want to like you. I think you are a good guy. but im begging you to stop with the info wars. its awful.

Inforwars is equal to Media Matters in its desire to misdirect and create fog. the people at infowars are just terrible human beings. I mean that.

please just stop.

Old 04-02-2019, 09:57 AM

37,937 posts, read 17,805,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
sigh. BentBow, I really do want to like you. I think you are a good guy. but im begging you to stop with the info wars. its awful.

Inforwars is equal to Media Matters in its desire to misdirect and create fog. the people at infowars are just terrible human beings. I mean that.

please just stop.
sigh. Ferd, I really do want to like you. I think you are a good guy. but im begging you to stop with the making it about the source and deflecting from the topic. its awful.

Making it about the source is the desire to misdirect and create fog. the people making it about the source while deflecting from the topic are just terrible human beings. I mean that.

please just stop

You want to discuss the issue? Hit them with the truth. Granted it's hard to find the truth when we the people support bald faced liars like Bush, Obama, and Trump.

Old 04-02-2019, 02:52 PM

20,419 posts, read 12,338,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
sigh. Ferd, I really do want to like you. I think you are a good guy. but im begging you to stop with the making it about the source and deflecting from the topic. its awful.

Making it about the source is the desire to misdirect and create fog. the people making it about the source while deflecting from the topic are just terrible human beings. I mean that.

please just stop

You want to discuss the issue? Hit them with the truth. Granted it's hard to find the truth when we the people support bald faced liars like Bush, Obama, and Trump.
see? I am generally very serious about "not making it about the source"

but when talking about infowars, the source is in fact the problem. I cannot in any way shape or form concede that that the source intends the information to be accurate or even speak with good faith.

I appreciate you. I really do. we are fellow travelers in that we love America and oppose liberalism. but nary is the day that I will look at infowars as a ligit source for anything. period.

Old 04-02-2019, 07:17 PM

5,789 posts, read 3,583,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Infowar puts out few lies than CNN, NBC, NYT etc.
AJ's clearly not telling the truth, by his own admission of "it's just entertainment, playing a character" (weak sauce if it ever was one).

So either he knows he's not telling the truth or he doesn't
*Knows he's not telling the truth - He's a Liar
*Doesn't know he's not telling the truth - He's incompetent at best, a lunatic at worst.

I'll go for the latter, since he claimed he was having a psychosis.

I'd do better to take financial advice from an astrologer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies