Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2019, 12:52 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,863,211 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCgOJ0KYxS4

Guess, all the liberals can do is raise taxes with false claims that will address the issue, but instead the California Democrats just ignore the entire fiasco.

California Democrats want the homeless problem to overwhelm the state, so they can have an excuse to raise taxes for things like government employee pensions, hiring new highly-paid public union workers who can't get a job in the private sector, they also want to give of money to their political friends.

I guess now there are huge homeless encampments next to carrot farms with product that will go to supermarkets all over the country.

When and if there is rain all those feces and urine will go right onto the vegetables and with the amount of hepatitis in California that might adversely effect the safety of the produce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2019, 04:29 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,449,665 times
Remind me to not buy California veggies and fruit this summer

Old 04-04-2019, 04:40 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
I wonder where the hell all these hundred of thousands off illiterate illegals who've crossed the border over the last 6 months with no money are going to live.

CA certainly doesn't have low cost housing that can support the ones that want to live there.
Do we give them tents and set up tent cities for these illegals ?

Old 04-04-2019, 08:15 AM

2,887 posts, read 2,634,911 times
They should be promptly returned to their countries of origin at the expense of the aliens host country.

Last edited by JobZombie; 04-04-2019 at 08:24 AM..

Old 04-04-2019, 08:28 AM

24,489 posts, read 17,226,594 times
It is not only the "migrants" that are living in these tent cities, it is US citizens that have fallen on tough times and have been crushed under the gears of society. The real issue is that these people are the forgotten ones while the ones that are breaking and bending our immigration laws get the most attention and help.

It is all mixed up and backwards but such is the mind of a Bleeding Heart Liberal.

Old 04-04-2019, 08:34 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Another e coli event coming soon. Wash rinse repeat

Old 04-04-2019, 11:32 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCgOJ0KYxS4

Guess, all the liberals can do is raise taxes with false claims that will address the issue, but instead the California Democrats just ignore the entire fiasco.

California Democrats want the homeless problem to overwhelm the state, so they can have an excuse to raise taxes for things like government employee pensions, hiring new highly-paid public union workers who can't get a job in the private sector, they also want to give of money to their political friends.

I guess now there are huge homeless encampments next to carrot farms with product that will go to supermarkets all over the country.

When and if there is rain all those feces and urine will go right onto the vegetables and with the amount of hepatitis in California that might adversely effect the safety of the produce.
hmm...I live in California and I didn't notice my taxes being increased, when did that happen?

Old 04-04-2019, 11:37 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
They should be promptly returned to their countries of origin at the expense of the aliens host country.
Why do you think they are illegals? In my experience illegals are more discreet about where they stay if they are homeless than citizens because they don't want to draw attention to themselves. The issue I have with this is that it appears that they are staying on private property so why hasn't the property owner called the sheriff and had them removed? They have no right to be on that property and can be arrested if they refuse to leave.

Old 04-04-2019, 11:55 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Big deal. In highly Republican Tulsa, there are homeless camps, too, complete with human waste. What a mess!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7zZXOS45c0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies