Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 05:10 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You have no credibility and your posts are ridiculous.
That's just like, your opinion, man.

Quote:
Why would they bother me?
Hypersensitivity, possibly.

Quote:
Making such a statement is simply a deflection because you cannot defend your hypocritical flights of fantasy.
Can too!
Quote:
You would never go into a thread where minorities are commenting on something and state they're whining or that they're triggered.
Minorities have experienced actual discrimination and suppression as a direct result of their minority status. They have a right to sound off.

White guys in America whining about being repressed?

Now, that's a flight of fancy.

Quote:
You have an agenda and that's obvious.
I have an agenda.

You have an agenda.

We ALL have our little personal agendas.

Quote:
I'm merely pointing that out.
A very mere point.

Carry on.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2019, 07:23 AM

1,065 posts, read 597,725 times
Post 100: Within the education system, liberal means broad knowledge including global ideals. Because the term, liberal has been hijacked into the political realm, this is the reason why some universities are changing the name of their liberal arts degree. The goal is to prevent incorrect impressions or assumptions such as the one you provided.

Old 04-22-2019, 09:55 PM

2 posts, read 421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedergras View Post
If you're a public university that wants to encourage a diverse student body or appear to do so, this is how you do it.
Ok Thanks I will pick a different route when I travel that way.

Old 04-22-2019, 10:03 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Would love to see a college offer a course called "Liberalism: The Greatest Mental Disorder of Our Time".

It could go towards 3 credits in a Behavioral Science major.
That Liberalism is the greatest mental disorder of our time is nothing but a hoax put out by far right conservatives who would like to take us as far back in time as the Dark Ages. I'm certainly not gullible as to fall hook, line and sinker for such a ridiculous hoax.

Old 04-22-2019, 10:44 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,399,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Would love to see a college offer a course called "Liberalism: The Greatest Mental Disorder of Our Time".

It could go towards 3 credits in a Behavioral Science major.
Don't forget the follow-up course, "Conservatism: The Next Greatest Mental Disorder of Our Time". This is coming from a Republican!

Old 04-23-2019, 12:10 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That's just like, your opinion, man.

Hypersensitivity, possibly.

Can too!
Minorities have experienced actual discrimination and suppression as a direct result of their minority status. They have a right to sound off.

White guys in America whining about being repressed?

Now, that's a flight of fancy.

I have an agenda.

You have an agenda.

We ALL have our little personal agendas.

A very mere point.

Carry on.

White guys (you can say men, it's okay) being held up as the scapegoat for everything that's wrong? Now THAT'S a flight of fancy.

Old 04-23-2019, 12:12 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
That Liberalism is the greatest mental disorder of our time is nothing but a hoax put out by far right conservatives who would like to take us as far back in time as the Dark Ages. I'm certainly not gullible as to fall hook, line and sinker for such a ridiculous hoax.
Men being allowed in women's restrooms, abortion up to the last moment of pregnancy, reparations, giving children hormone blockers........yes, "liberalism" is definitely a mental disorder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies