Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2019, 10:04 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,416,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Hitler accomplished much as well.
First Godwin of the day, and it's only noon!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2019, 10:05 AM

39,044 posts, read 27,468,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Hitler accomplished much as well.
This is a lazy argument. sorry.

Old 04-05-2019, 10:08 AM

78,016 posts, read 60,232,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Maybe they took a college class called "Lazy Arguments 101 - Just call everyone a Nazi".

Old 04-05-2019, 10:08 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,110,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
As the war against white males continues, University of Kansas is now offering a class entitled, "Angry White Male Studies." Sure to be a big hit with SJWs, The University of Kansas did not respond to an inquiry about whether the school would consider a course with the same title (Angry White Male Studies), but replace “white” with another race or color. (All about that equality, inclusion, diversity, tolerance, etc that you learn in your mandatory diversity training.)

The university also did not respond to a request for clarification on how the new course is consistent with the school’s stated assurance to provide students with a “discrimination-free community.” Remember, if you are a white male, discrimination doesn't count because you are the root evil of the world. I am glad to see yet another prime example of how higher education is fostering intellectual growth through blatant hypocrisy and exclusion.

Article link
Someone should start a "Angry Black Male Studies" and see how fast that one gets shut down for racism.

Old 04-05-2019, 10:09 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,677,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

Well...he did. You wanted to focus on accomplishments. Lots of things were invented or advanced under Hitlers rein....and he used them to almost destroy the world and tried to exterminate the Jews.

Old 04-05-2019, 10:11 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,709,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey2k View Post
We're the root of modern civilization. Period. Full stop. You're welcome.
Exactly. Without white people, half the world would be still hiding in the bushes and the other sacrificing people and animals over anything they can't explain.

Old 04-05-2019, 10:11 AM

25,805 posts, read 16,456,078 times
Angry because we have to watch the great society we built deteriorate before our eyes.

Old 04-05-2019, 10:19 AM

78,016 posts, read 60,232,230 times
I'm just so angry today, I'm going to put my black socks and sandals on and then I'm going down to Denny's for the senior discount where I will complain about the high cost of stamps, young people, anyone darker skinned than Carrot Top and any religion that doesn't have somebody that can make free wine.

I will then return home and yell at telemarketers that call me on my land line while I'm watching re-runs of Gunsmoke on Boomerang.

Oh and um.....Hitler. Just Hitler, like a verb.

Old 04-05-2019, 10:31 AM

19,492 posts, read 12,126,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletwin View Post
That's a real timely subject, right now, though - the terrorists that conduct mass shootings are practically all male and white as the most obvious and extreme example. Remember, too, the audience will need to hear recent history that has removed the usual scapegoats of society (to a certain degree) leading to frustrated men primarily white with no one to blame nowadays. Add job loss and feeling threatened by same sex marriages, to their experience (among others) it's a new frontier and basically a formula for emasculation - which would make any man angry.
I agree, we should be able to talk about these things. Heck there was the Fight Club movie addressing some of these men's issues a long time ago. Men, mostly young white men,who may even have achieved what is perceived as success, feeling a sense of purposelessness and acting out.

How about that NZ shooter, a personal trainer who had enough money to travel, pictures of himself with cute girls, sounds like he should have been living the dream. What happened? We can say he's crazy but we don't know at this point if he has a clinical mental illness.

Old 04-05-2019, 10:32 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 20 hours ago)

27,541 posts, read 16,022,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I'm just so angry today, I'm going to put my black socks and sandals on and then I'm going down to Denny's for the senior discount where I will complain about the high cost of stamps, young people, anyone darker skinned than Carrot Top and any religion that doesn't have somebody that can make free wine.

I will then return home and yell at telemarketers that call me on my land line while I'm watching re-runs of Gunsmoke on Boomerang.

Oh and um.....Hitler. Just Hitler, like a verb.
Remember to pull your black socks up high and wear your shorts...damnit
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies