Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2019, 12:50 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
He's right, but Trump supporters cannot admit that now. They believe that Trump was chosen by God to bring America back to a day when white Christian men were in all positions of authority, gays were in the closet, women were in the kitchen, brown people were on their side of the tracks out of sight and out of mind, and when there was a Bible in every classroom. The church is going to have a serious crisis after Trump is out of office when they have to answer why they enabled this man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Every time I read one of your ridiculous fantasy posts I feel more brain matter draining from my head. If you actually believe the things that you post here you need comprehensive help finding your way back to reality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
No doubt, they think God's no. 1 political issue to get ALL abortion banned. It's irrelevant that He didn't ban it in the Bible.
'no doubt'? none of the posts in that sub-thread even mentioned abortion, much less banning it.

talk about irrelevant..

Old 04-08-2019, 12:52 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I disagree. If America 'was ready' for an obese, wealthy reality host/developer with no experience whatsoever, who has 5 kids by 3 wives (all of whom he cheated on), had a child out of wedlock, who groped women, bribed officials, hired illegal immigrants by the dozen, used chain migration to get his ex-card-carrying-Communist in-laws into the country, and stiffed all kinds of working men and women, they are ready for anything. God forbid we should elect someone who knows what they are doing.

The mere fact that there are suddenly Pete Buttigieg threads, instead of Hillary and AOC, means the right is worried about him. And they should be.

Buttigieg was elected twice in a super-conservative town. After you have seen a Buttigieg town hall, get back to us. Definitely one of the most impressive candidates the Dems have ever had. Nobody cares that he is gay--our country is being run by a dolt and his spawn, and we need a really smart person to get it back on track. Country over sexuality.

The bolded might be the meatiest dose of criticism of Trump in the fewest words that I have ever seen on C-D.

Old 04-08-2019, 12:53 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,959,283 times
No there's just as many white female foaming at the mouth bigots out there too. So you missed the 2018 election where the Democrats took back the House?
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Why would you want to post crap like this?

Do you honestly believe half the voters are foaming-at-the-mouth white male bigots?

This is why Democrats, even with a lap-dog press and election rigging, can't make any real headway.

Old 04-08-2019, 12:54 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'm a Trump supporter and I don't want any of that, I just want ignorant liberals to be put back in the closet. I've go no problem at all with gay people, women or brown people. It's the ignorant and hateful liberals like yourself who need to be shunned into exile.
How ironic.

Old 04-08-2019, 12:54 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
I disagree. If America 'was ready' for an obese, wealthy reality host/developer with no experience whatsoever, who has 5 kids by 3 wives (all of whom he cheated on), had a child out of wedlock, who groped women, bribed officials, hired illegal immigrants by the dozen, used chain migration to get his ex-card-carrying-Communist in-laws into the country, and stiffed all kinds of working men and women, they are ready for anything. God forbid we should elect someone who knows what they are doing.

The mere fact that there are suddenly Pete Buttigieg threads, instead of Hillary and AOC, means the right is worried about him. And they should be.

Buttigieg was elected twice in a super-conservative town. After you have seen a Buttigieg town hall, get back to us. Definitely one of the most impressive candidates the Dems have ever had. Nobody cares that he is gay--our country is being run by a dolt and his spawn, and we need a really smart person to get it back on track. Country over sexuality.
Have you always been such an irrationally hateful person or did this only start when Trump won in 2016?

Old 04-08-2019, 12:58 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
How ironic.
It's not ironic at all, hateful people like you seem to want to keep Americans divided and hating each other more than anything else in life. It's pathetic, your irrational hate for your fellow Americans is pathetic.

Old 04-08-2019, 01:09 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Have you always been such an irrationally hateful person or did this only start when Trump won in 2016?
Lol. I'm not as hateful as Trump. C'mon--nobody can say he is not a hateful nasty POS.

As far as he is concerned, I've had decades living near this dolt. If he did not insist on having his face and and name splashed all over the gossip pages on a daily basis, maybe we would not know these things. But Trump feeds on PR and attention--a lot of which is bad. Why do you think he is so disliked by the people who live in South Fla and NYC?

He is not a nice person--he's a cruel, sadistic, jerk who rarely, if ever, tells the truth. If you would like 'rational' I'll be happy to list the pages of reasons that I find him to be detestable. Most people see it for themselves.

If you would like to counter my argument (not attack me again) by posting all the wonderful things Trump has done for his fellow men, please feel free. And I mean good things--about him as a person.

Nope--my distaste for Trump and his entire obnoxious family is not irrational at all. It is totally rational. It has been ingrained by watching years of his meanness, ignorance and simply obnoxious behavior. His Birther Movement was disgusting from start to end--really truly disgusting.

You can try to normalize him, but it is like putting lipstick on a pig--he is still a pig. Rationally so.

Old 04-08-2019, 01:19 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times
Quote:
Lol. I'm not as hateful as Trump. C'mon--nobody can say he is not a hateful nasty POS.

As far as he is concerned, I've had decades living near this dolt. If he did not insist on having his face and and name splashed all over the gossip pages on a daily basis, maybe we would not know these things. But Trump feeds on PR and attention--a lot of which is bad. Why do you think he is so disliked by the people who live in South Fla and NYC?

He is not a nice person--he's a cruel, sadistic, jerk who rarely, if ever, tells the truth. .
And those are his good points.

Old 04-08-2019, 01:19 PM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Donald Trump WAS chosen by God to lead this country before he was born. He comes from a lineage of believers that sacrificed and put down their lives for Christ. He was chosen because he fears no one and nothing but God himself. All of Heaven rejoices and is cheering on this president because God's will and God's way will win.
How can one make a statement like that ? And how can any other man judge a man - only God can judge the hearts of men. If Christians are to be known, is by their love to one another, not much fruit there. Read the Good Book please - the man is as filthy rags just as the rest of man kind. Be careful of who you worship, God will make kings eat grass, and he stays very far from the proud .

Old 04-08-2019, 01:38 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,642,981 times
Here’s a question to everyone, why would it be so bad to have a gay president?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies