Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2019, 09:14 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
042. You know...Connecticut.

yes, i know exactly. what specifically do you disagree with from that post?

Quote:
Try to keep up there Wrecking Ball.

oh sweet irony.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2019, 11:23 AM

4,903 posts, read 3,361,298 times
Interesting thread, especially considering that most posters on this forum don't seem particularly "red-pilled"

At least in comparison to other sites/forums that I have been on...

Old 05-07-2019, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosep View Post
TL;DR summary:
The Jews did it
Anyone who goes down the conspiracy "rabbit hole" will inevitably come across the subjects of Israel and Zionism in general at some point.

Old 05-07-2019, 12:41 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,119,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
Anyone who goes down the conspiracy "rabbit hole" will inevitably come across the subjects of Israel and Zionism in general at some point.
True!

The other problem with the rabbit hole is that people often try to come up with the who and how...that's where it falls apart and they then hand their opponent in a debate a strawman to knock down. Usually that's pretty easy to do as it's all speculation. That's why I try to stick to just asking questions of things that seem odd. Once you think you figured something out the discussion focusses on your theory and not the question.

Like I often say, I don't have to know HOW a magician does the trick to know it's a trick and not magic.

Old 05-07-2019, 01:00 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,973 times
Quote:
You don't get kicked out of 109 countries in the past 2000 years unless you are doing something wrong. At some point you have to look yourself in the mirror and ask the hard questions, but they as a group seem either unwilling or unable to do that. It's a hubris or arrogance that appears to be native to their culture somehow. Some of them of course are fine people but exceptions are just that.

Old 05-07-2019, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Interesting thread, especially considering that most posters on this forum don't seem particularly "red-pilled"

At least in comparison to other sites/forums that I have been on...
Most people on here are what I call "matrix dwellers" to some extent or another. They unwittingly allow propaganda outlets like Fox News, The New York Times, MSNBC, etc. to shape what they think they know about the world. It makes for interesting back and forth at least.

Old 05-07-2019, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
yes, i know exactly. what specifically do you disagree with from that post?
You said "402". His SS# starts with "042", which you still don't seem to have a valid and reasonable explanation for. But neither does he, so I wont hold it against you.

Old 05-07-2019, 01:09 PM

1,768 posts, read 567,778 times
The only conspiracy theories I believe is that Facebook lets the government have the photos you upload for the facial recognition database. I am suspicious of DNA testing services because they're already letting law enforcement use that data, and I expect they'll sell it to someone.

I also think snowcone stands, vacuum cleaner repair shops and independently owned carwashes are money laundering schemes but that might just mean I watched Breaking Bad.

Old 05-07-2019, 01:50 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
You said "402". His SS# starts with "042"...
sorry. my mistake on that one.

Quote:
... which you still don't seem to have a valid and reasonable explanation for.

lets recap the facts:

1): after 1973 the social security administration issues prefix numbers based on the return zip code on the application.

2): 042 is a prefix used for CT.

3): 06814 is the zip code for danbury CT

4): 96814 is one of the zip codes for honolulu HI

5): obama's SS# prefix is 042.

are we in agreement that these are facts?

Old 05-07-2019, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosep View Post
TL;DR summary:
The Jews did it
Quote:
Most people on here are what I call "matrix dwellers" to some extent or another. They unwittingly allow propaganda outlets like Fox News, The New York Times, MSNBC, etc. to shape what they think they know about the world. It makes for interesting back and forth at least.
The Matrix sure was pretty close to real life it almost scary to think about lol...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies