Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 08:16 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

35,585 posts, read 17,927,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
That's not what he said.

Nice strawman, though.

If the shoe fits...
That is what he said.

Reread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2019, 12:08 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,363,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Wow. Do you have disdain for Jews, or what?

And it's clear from your other postings elsewhere that you are a liberal. I thought you were opposed to racism. But hey.....when its those Jews, well....a lot of tolerance of antisemitism, if not outright expression of it.

P.s. You don't have a clue why is meant by "chosen people." That's a term that's always brought up, with disdain, by antisemites, to further resentment against Jews.
Lol I'll pay you a million dollars to quote a post where I'm a liberal...

Old 04-19-2019, 12:27 PM

6,734 posts, read 4,413,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I'd be more concerned about the 22% of Millennials that never heard of the holocaust.

This was my first thought. You're considered an adult at 18 in most states. Most dont have a clue, about anything. Do a poll with people over 60 and see the results.

Old 04-19-2019, 12:27 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times
Quote:
OMG....here's a doctor who's a blatant antisemite, with disdain dripping from every pore. I assume your Jewish patients don't know that you blame the Jews for being murdered by the millions.

I hope your last name doesn't start with H.

And I'm not a liberal.
Meanwhile when you pay attention to the people in this thread who are adding fuel to the fire for the Anti-Semitic argument... It's the Right-leaning posters.

This is what you get when you value tax cuts more than principled people. You're lying with dogs so now you can get an up close look at the fleas.

Old 04-19-2019, 01:47 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,818,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
Lol I'll pay you a million dollars to quote a post where I'm a liberal...
Unfortunately, Rachel thinks everyone who disagrees with her is liberal. You are proof-positive of how wrong it is attempt to pigeon hole people by their political affiliations.

Old 04-19-2019, 01:52 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,669,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Hot button? Maybe for you. I’m not trying to relitigate well established facts. If the German government admits to this then why is it even up for debate by sane people?

Old 04-19-2019, 03:32 PM

1,239 posts, read 509,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
When I point out that Mao killed twice as many landlords as Hitler killed Jews I'm labeled an anti-semite.

Apparently Chinese lives aren't worth as much as Jewish lives.
Is this a thread about Mao?

Is there a thread about the Holocaust where you don't do this exact same thing?

Have you ever taken the time to create a thread about these other tragedies?

Of course, we all know the answer to these questions.

"Hitler is a **** stain on humanity, and his modern day supporters are just a stupider version of that."

Do you think you could write something like that? Would your keyboard short circuit from the tears raining down upon it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Hot button? Maybe for you. I’m not trying to relitigate well established facts. If the German government admits to this then why is it even up for debate by sane people?
It's not debated by sane people.

Old 04-19-2019, 03:51 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Meanwhile when you pay attention to the people in this thread who are adding fuel to the fire for the Anti-Semitic argument... It's the Right-leaning posters.

This is what you get when you value tax cuts more than principled people. You're lying with dogs so now you can get an up close look at the fleas.
No it's not. It's the libertarians first, and then a possibly a tie between left and right (and I'm being generous to the left).

And tax cuts had nothing to do with my vote. Why do you assume I am motivated by money? That's just another nasty put-down by a liberal. (And don't tell ME you're not a liberal - you're one of the most extreme on this board.)

Old 04-19-2019, 03:54 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Some of the remarks on this board have been disgusting - such as Jews "use" the Holocaust as a marketing tool to make money, they exaggerate the numbers, there's no evidence of gas chambers, and the worst of all, they themselves were responsible for being murdered. With comments like these, and the Democratic Party afraid to condemn antisemitism because their base wouldn't like it if they stood up for Jews (think about that for a second), Jews are in a world of trouble.

We need a strong Israel now more than ever.

And with that, I'm off to get ready for Seder.

Old 04-19-2019, 04:09 PM

18,458 posts, read 15,236,363 times
Quote:
No it's not. It's the libertarians first, and then a possibly a tie between left and right (and I'm being generous to the left).

And tax cuts had nothing to do with my vote. Why do you assume I am motivated by money? That's just another nasty put-down by a liberal. (And don't tell ME you're not a liberal - you're one of the most extreme on this board.)
False libertarians, maybe. A true libertarian is an individualist. They don’t believe in the collective. A true libertarian would not judge “the Jews” because a true libertarian only judges people on an individual level. A true libertarian wouldn’t say that “the Jews brought it upon themselves” because that would be accepting the collective, which is something that libertarians are completely against. They dont believe in “the Jews” or “the blacks” or any other type of grouping of people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies