U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 05:31 PM

6,754 posts, read 3,374,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
No it's not. It's the libertarians first, and then a possibly a tie between left and right (and I'm being generous to the left).

And tax cuts had nothing to do with my vote. Why do you assume I am motivated by money? That's just another nasty put-down by a liberal. (And don't tell ME you're not a liberal - you're one of the most extreme on this board.)
Damn right I'm a Liberal. Big govt, tax-raising, Capital L Liberal too.

Keep lying to yourself about the company you keep. Maybe you know something the other 70% of Jews don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2019, 07:21 PM

9,378 posts, read 17,361,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Damn right I'm a Liberal. Big govt, tax-raising, Capital L Liberal too.

Keep lying to yourself about the company you keep. Maybe you know something the other 70% of Jews don't.
Precisely.

Old 04-19-2019, 08:20 PM

4,704 posts, read 1,935,514 times
Six million Jews were sent to the death camps from Ukraine, Poland, Germany, and probably a half dozen other countries. A total of 11 million were murdered by the Nazis. Of the non Jews that were murdered were Soviet POWs, the Roma (gypsies), homosexuals, other Slavs, and non conformist Catholics, Protestants and Jehova's Witnesses.

This puts the percentage of Jews murdered to just over 54% of the total.

Old 04-19-2019, 10:21 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,751,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Some of the remarks on this board have been disgusting - such as Jews "use" the Holocaust as a marketing tool to make money, they exaggerate the numbers, there's no evidence of gas chambers, and the worst of all, they themselves were responsible for being murdered. With comments like these, and the Democratic Party afraid to condemn antisemitism because their base wouldn't like it if they stood up for Jews (think about that for a second), Jews are in a world of trouble.

We need a strong Israel now more than ever.

And with that, I'm off to get ready for Seder.
What the hell is Seder?

Local fast food place?

Old 04-19-2019, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
What the hell is Seder?

Local fast food place?
And with that little gem, you've fully proven that you know absolutely nothing about Jews. But we already knew that.

Old 04-19-2019, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
And with that little gem, you've fully proven that you know absolutely nothing about Jews. But we already knew that.
I'm happy to tell you I know almost nothing about Jews. Is that your big gotcha moment?

I'm also happy to say I know almost nothing about Islam, Jehovah's witnesses, Mormons or any of the other fantasy cults.

I couldn't care less about any of them.

Old 04-19-2019, 11:03 PM

Quote:
I'm happy to tell you I know almost nothing about Jews. Is that your big gotcha moment?

I'm also happy to say I know almost nothing about Islam, Jehovah's witnesses, Mormons or any of the other fantasy cults.

I couldn't care less about any of them.

Really? You seem to portray yourself as some kind of authority about Jews in your posts.

Quote:
Jewish organizations and historians HATE when Jewish deaths are lumped in with other deaths during the holocaust.

Plenty of reading to do on them fighting to have Jewish deaths singled out and never lumped together with non chosen people. Google is your friend.
Quote:
6 million Jews is a very important number to many Jews. Do some reading.

Some/many powerful Jews have done everything in their power to ensure that the six million is kept separate from other numbers.

You think you are questioning deniers, but you are actually questioning Jewish sources. Sorry for the reality check.
Quote:
They are not. Those 6 million Jews have probably produced more income in the last 70 years than any group of dead people in modern history.

Sorry snowflake's, I went to school for business.

In post after post you make all sorts of bogus claims about Jews, then you admit you know nothing about them. That is the very definition of antisemitic bigotry.

Old 04-19-2019, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Really? You seem to portray yourself as some kind of authority about Jews in your posts.

In post after post you denigrate Jews for all sorts of bogus nefarious behavior, then you admit you know nothing about them. That is the very definition of antisemitic bigotry.
Get over yourself. Some does not mean all.

And everything in those posts is the result of simple googling. And further, those are THEIR words not mine but you keep forgetting that part. How convenient.

Old 04-19-2019, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Get over yourself. Some does not mean all.

And everything in those posts is the result of simple googling. And further, those are THEIR words not mine but you keep forgetting that part. How convenient.
Get over yourself. Those are all your words. You've quoted NO ONE.

Old 04-20-2019, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Get over yourself. Those are all your words. You've quoted NO ONE.
I don't know why you hate Jewish holocaust historians. That's who you're beef is with, not me. You're So full of hate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or