U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-19-2019, 07:54 AM
 
34,272 posts, read 18,570,773 times
Reputation: 7571

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Bottom line is Trump had 100% criminal intent to fully obstruct justice and the only reason it didn't happen is because his staff refused to follow his orders.


I don't see how anyone can justify this man being reelected.


So he told his advisors to do something and they did not...what are advisors for again?


As for your 100%, oh well....it did not happen, so why not reelect him?


Kinda like, you are pregnant or not....you either are or not...no in-between.....

 
Old 04-19-2019, 08:06 AM
 
38,167 posts, read 14,910,326 times
Reputation: 24609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Bottom line is Trump had 100% criminal intent to fully obstruct justice and the only reason it didn't happen is because his staff refused to follow his orders.


I don't see how anyone can justify this man being reelected.
That's because you expect Trump voters to be thinking things through. There is no evidence to support that this happens.

Look at these threads. See any evidence that Trump minions are thinking things through?

Evangelicals are still supporting this man who lies constantly, locks up small children in cages, loses track of which kids go with which parents, ...

Good God Almighty.
 
Old 04-19-2019, 08:08 AM
 
4,114 posts, read 2,004,200 times
Reputation: 2400
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
That's because you expect Trump voters to be thinking things through. There is no evidence to support that this happens.

Look at these threads. See any evidence that Trump minions are thinking things through?

Evangelicals are still supporting this man who lies constantly, locks up small children in cages, loses track of which kids go with which parents, ...

Good God Almighty.
Locking kids up in cages was Obama not Trump. There are more thinking Trump supporters than dems by a long shot. We don't fall for media / deep state brain washing like you dems do...
 
Old 04-19-2019, 08:09 AM
 
17,784 posts, read 19,801,203 times
Reputation: 7439
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
That's because you expect Trump voters to be thinking things through. There is no evidence to support that this happens.

Look at these threads. See any evidence that Trump minions are thinking things through?

Evangelicals are still supporting this man who lies constantly, locks up small children in cages, loses track of which kids go with which parents, ...

Good God Almighty.
I think it odd that you hokier than thou keep talking about evangelicals.... No collusion, no obstruction... What part of "No" didn't you understand... I am surprised you anti-Trumpers aren't convicted of rape yet...
 
Old 04-19-2019, 08:12 AM
 
34,272 posts, read 18,570,773 times
Reputation: 7571
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
That's because you expect Trump voters to be thinking things through. There is no evidence to support that this happens.

Look at these threads. See any evidence that Trump minions are thinking things through?

Evangelicals are still supporting this man who lies constantly, locks up small children in cages, loses track of which kids go with which parents, ...

Good God Almighty.

Wait, what laws were broken? Not almost broken, but 100% broken? Be specific, because you obviously know more than the top 2 law enforcement officers in the United States.


Yea, some people are not thinking, have you read your posts and the poster you quoted and your fellow anti-trumpers posts?
 
Old 04-19-2019, 08:15 AM
 
9,461 posts, read 2,326,742 times
Reputation: 4676
I see a lot of Trumpies (we don't normally see posting here much) crawling out of the woodwork claiming vindication based upon the Trump-Barr-Sanders fake news.

The reality is quite different. The Mueller report reflects very poorly on Trump, his campaign and now also his Attorney General. We also have a roadmap to go forward with the congressional investigations. Robert Mueller is also scheduled to testify in person next month.

These Trump supporters are a sad lot, grasping at anything right now hoping to play this "I told you so" card. But it doesn't work.

For any one interested in actually reading the thing, it can be accessed HERE . I would rather link directly to the Justice Department but I don't have it.


Quote:
"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm f**ked,"
Donald J. Trump
 
Old 04-19-2019, 08:22 AM
 
34,272 posts, read 18,570,773 times
Reputation: 7571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I see a lot of Trumpies (we don't normally see posting here much) crawling out of the woodwork claiming vindication based upon the Trump-Barr-Sanders fake news.

The reality is quite different. The Mueller report reflects very poorly on Trump, his campaign and now also his Attorney General. We also have a roadmap to go forward with the congressional investigations. Robert Mueller is also scheduled to testify in person next month.

These Trump supporters are a sad lot, grasping at anything right now hoping to play this "I told you so" card. But it doesn't work.

For any one interested in actually reading the thing, it can be accessed HERE . I would rather link directly to the Justice Department but I don't have it.


We have been reading it... and it's been linked many times straight to the GOV.website....


Quote:


"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm f**ked,"
Donald J. Trump

You mean he lied again?


There is no grasping, the people that are grasping are the people who don't believe what the report says....
 
Old 04-19-2019, 08:24 AM
 
16,928 posts, read 8,613,921 times
Reputation: 9720
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I think it odd that you hokier than thou keep talking about evangelicals.... No collusion, no obstruction... What part of "No" didn't you understand... I am surprised you anti-Trumpers aren't convicted of rape yet...
They need their scapegoats in this time of grief.
 
Old 04-19-2019, 08:28 AM
 
38,167 posts, read 14,910,326 times
Reputation: 24609
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Locking kids up in cages was Obama not Trump. There are more thinking Trump supporters than dems by a long shot. We don't fall for media / deep state brain washing like you dems do...
This post is filled with lies.
 
Old 04-19-2019, 08:30 AM
 
34,272 posts, read 18,570,773 times
Reputation: 7571
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
This post is filled with lies.

You must have quoted the wrong post......you should have quoted the post's below:


Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould
That's because you expect Trump voters to be thinking things through. There is no evidence to support that this happens.

Look at these threads. See any evidence that Trump minions are thinking things through?

Evangelicals are still supporting this man who lies constantly, locks up small children in cages, loses track of which kids go with which parents, ...

Good God Almighty.







Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios
I see a lot of Trumpies (we don't normally see posting here much) crawling out of the woodwork claiming vindication based upon the Trump-Barr-Sanders fake news.

The reality is quite different. The Mueller report reflects very poorly on Trump, his campaign and now also his Attorney General. We also have a roadmap to go forward with the congressional investigations. Robert Mueller is also scheduled to testify in person next month.

These Trump supporters are a sad lot, grasping at anything right now hoping to play this "I told you so" card. But it doesn't work.

For any one interested in actually reading the thing, it can be accessed HERE . I would rather link directly to the Justice Department but I don't have it.



Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top