U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2019, 07:18 PM

3,484 posts, read 1,912,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post

Trump was frustrated with being the target of the effort to wrongly and absurdly accuse him of crimes that he did not commit. He expressed that frustation. That you do not approve of the manner that he did this does not matter..
I don't approve of him asking his subordinates to lie/obstruct justice due to his "frustration" but I'm very pleased to learn that they wouldn't accommodate him in these requests.

It does matter a great deal that he's unable to find many employees willing to regard him as the royalty he apparently imagines himself to be. Even Republican lawmakers recognize he's unfit for office, and they always have I think, but they're stuck on the horns of a dilemma-damned either way.

Old 04-22-2019, 07:29 PM

10,740 posts, read 4,016,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktikos View Post
I don't approve of him asking his subordinates to lie/obstruct justice due to his "frustration" but I'm very pleased to learn that they wouldn't accommodate him in these requests.

It does matter a great deal that he's unable to find many employees willing to regard him as the royalty he apparently imagines himself to be. Even Republican lawmakers recognize he's unfit for office, and they always have I think, but they're stuck on the horns of a dilemma-damned either way.
And yet we are very likely getting ready to confirm that the American people regard Trump as more fit for office than whoever the top candidate is that the Democrats come up with - For the second presidential election in a row.

What do you think will that will say about the fitness for office of the leaders of Democrat left in this country?

Old 04-22-2019, 07:48 PM

15,758 posts, read 8,807,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Pelosi made it clear several months ago that first you organize your caucus, then you build consensus, then you count the votes.

It's all about vote counting and she's pretty good that.

Old 04-22-2019, 07:48 PM

9,764 posts, read 3,163,116 times
Impeachment proceedings?

Yes! Do it!

Old 04-22-2019, 08:12 PM

8,211 posts, read 2,426,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Impeachment proceedings?

Yes! Do it!
The best thing about the impeachment proceedings is that they would be on TV, which would deprive the Left of their greatest advantage: Being able to lie with impunity about everything we don't see with our own eyes.

Can you imagine Barr asking a witness how he considers it "corrupt" for Trump to try to prevent a Presidential election from being nullified illegally?

Old 04-22-2019, 08:23 PM

32,970 posts, read 13,918,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You understand the post's i'm responding to, show's an actual book that is posted on amazon, yes?

https://www.thewrap.com/mueller-repo...t-seller-list/
It says Mueller report.

Old 04-22-2019, 08:28 PM

11,057 posts, read 3,756,162 times
bhaaaa!!! Democrats don't have the balls. If they push for impeachment and the Inspector General comes back that they were violations and lies to get the warrants to spy on the Trump campaign to start the whole investigation then Trump will win, again and Democrats look really stupid.

They should punt because my money is that the Inspector General will come back with something that will back Trump's claim that the whole thing was a hoax. You don't want to be in the impeachment hearings when that report comes out.

that's like trying to impeach Nixon for obstruction when there was NO break-in at the Watergate hotel and no crimes to cover up but the information to get warrants was faulty and the FBI was biased against Nixon to open an investigation and spy on the Nixon team.

Last edited by Hellion1999; 04-22-2019 at 08:36 PM..

Old 04-22-2019, 08:44 PM

14,310 posts, read 9,064,637 times
So when Trump gave his written report to Muller, It was basically through thirty seven accounts of, I donít know and I donít remember, consistently. Tell me Trump isnít hiding something.

Old 04-22-2019, 08:51 PM

it's 4th down and goal from the 50-yard line and many Democrats want to go for it and try to impeach Trump with a hail mary pass in the house. They know they don't have the votes in the Senate and I don't think they have the votes in the house because at least 1/3 of Democrats are not on board......Pelosi won't allow the vote because if she loses the vote democrats look bad and if it passes they will walk into a trap.

Plus, Trump has the Inspector General report coming out. If there are any violations and deceit to get the warrants to spy on the Trump campaign to start the whole investigation then many Americans would feel that Trump should have stopped the investigation and shouldn't be impeached for obstruction. When the investigation was a hoax to begin with.

Old 04-22-2019, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
So when Trump gave his written report to Muller, It was basically through thirty seven accounts of, I donít know and I donít remember, consistently. Tell me Trump isnít hiding something.

Trump basically told Mueller, this investigation is a hoax and F.O!!!! Trump doesn't have to give testimony against himself if Mueller believes he committed a crime.

Mueller didn't indict anybody for collusion, conspiracy or obstruction on any American.....unless you believe foolishly that Trump colluded, conspired and obstructed by himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies