U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-18-2019, 07:50 PM
 
7,096 posts, read 5,373,430 times
Reputation: 5267

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
AND nobody is balking at the extent the Russians interfered in our election. I mean My God we should all be united on at least this.
Mueller established for a fact months ago that Russia interfered yet the president sides with Russia. Now we know why. Could there be more business and money laundering ties that come out of the 14 newly opened investigations or the pending investigations via SDNY or DC? There are so many investigations I'm losing count on corruption.

 
Old 04-18-2019, 07:51 PM
 
10,466 posts, read 3,943,521 times
Reputation: 5126
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
PLEASE Dems move forward with impeachment. Show us all how deranged you actually are for attempting to impeach someone simply out of hatred and fear. Let the Dems go on record of impeachment for no collusion or crimes, I’m sure that will go over well in the Midwest and rust belt states in 2020.

Dems have nothing to offer you, without the president under the baseless, conspiratorial investigation of “collusion with the Russians”, they have no policies to fall back on. The ones they do have are more and more socialist by the day, the others fail to address important issues like illegal immigration. Unfortunately for conservatives Pelosi already ruled out impeachment, she saw the writing on the wall
If they do it, this will be the proverbial moment when Anakin publicly embraces the dark side. If you are #2 to the Emperor, that is one thing. But as elected officials with a major election coming up in 18 months, it would be the end of them. As a result of that calculation, I do not believe they they will do it.
 
Old 04-18-2019, 07:52 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
746 posts, read 218,076 times
Reputation: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
i''ll balk. exactly what did they do except for buying some facebook ads? the "cyber hacking" of the DNC computers was done on a thumbdrive not over the internet. I mean... what is it that they really did that we have proof of that is not being fed to us by the intelligence community that won't let us see it?
You mean the myriad of links between Russian contacts and people in the Trump campaign in Volume one alone of the report released today.
 
Old 04-18-2019, 07:54 PM
 
10,466 posts, read 3,943,521 times
Reputation: 5126
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Rachel Maddow tonight has good analysis of what the "code" of Mueller's language not redacted reveals if you simply pay attention
So Mueller included hidden code in his report? You people cannot be that nutty. Can you?
 
Old 04-18-2019, 07:54 PM
 
44,352 posts, read 17,707,490 times
Reputation: 18665
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Mueller established for a fact months ago that Russia interfered yet the president sides with Russia. Now we know why. Could there be more business and money laundering ties that come out of the 14 newly opened investigations or the pending investigations via SDNY or DC? There are so many investigations I'm losing count on corruption.
Incorrect.
 
Old 04-18-2019, 07:56 PM
 
11,058 posts, read 3,723,441 times
Reputation: 5184
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Mueller established for a fact months ago that Russia interfered yet the president sides with Russia. Now we know why. Could there be more business and money laundering ties that come out of the 14 newly opened investigations or the pending investigation via SDNY? There are so many investigations I'm losing count on corruption.
Mueller didn't establish cr@p. He is not GOD. His report never got cross-examined in court. His report was never meant to be public for that reason.

Just when he testified under oath as the FBI Director under W Bush that Iraq had WMDs. It was not established because it was never crossed examined or challenged in the courts......we found out later it was false.

So save me the B.S.....I hope when Mueller goes to Congress the lawyers up there we call Senators, cross-examine his report and conclusions.
 
Old 04-18-2019, 08:02 PM
 
3,181 posts, read 2,214,356 times
Reputation: 3544
It's 2016 election night all over again for the Democrats.
 
Old 04-18-2019, 08:03 PM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
66,146 posts, read 33,571,533 times
Reputation: 14138
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I still want to see what he's got that Mueller didn't have.
Lying Adam Schiff.... The Standard Hotel has a room for you!





Lying Adam Schiff accused Trump of robbing the bank and get this... No bank was ever robbed.
 
Old 04-18-2019, 08:04 PM
 
7,096 posts, read 5,373,430 times
Reputation: 5267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Mueller didn't establish cr@p. He is not GOD. His report never got cross-examined in court. His report was never meant to be public for that reason.

Just when he testified under oath as the FBI Director under W Bush that Iraq had WMDs. It was not established because it was never crossed examined or challenged in the courts......we found out later it was false.

So save me the B.S.....I hope when Mueller goes to Congress the lawyers up there we call Senators, cross-examine his report and conclusions.
It's in the report. The only BS is from his supporters that deny and deflect. So now you don't believe Mueller but you believe the president? That doesn't make sense to anyone.

Your statement is BS!
It's clear his supporters didn't read it. The Russian interference was released months ago AND it was in the Barr Summary. Page 4
RUSSIAN SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN

Volume I describes the factual results of the Special Counsel’s investigation of Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election and its interactions with the Trump Campaign. Section I describes the scope of the investigation. Sections II and III describe the principal ways Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election.
Volume II addresses the President’s actions towards the FBI’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election and related matters, and his actions towards the Special Counsel’s investigation. Volume II separately states its framework and the considerations that guided that investigation.Section IV describes links between the RussianThe Internet Research Agency (IRA) carried out the earliest Russian interference operations identified by the investigation —
Quote:
a social media campaign designed to provoke and amplify political and social discord in the United States. The IRA was based in St. Petersburg, Russia, and received funding from Russian oligarch Yevgeniy Prigozhin and companies he controlled. Prigozhin is widely reported to have ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin,
Quote:
n mid-2014, the IRA sent employees to the United States on an intelligence-gathering mission with instructions.
The IRA later used social media accounts and interest groups to sow discord in the U.S. political system through what it termed “information warfare.” The campaign evolved from a generalized program designed in 2014 and 2015 to undermine the U.S. electoral system, to a targeted operation that by early 2016 favored candidate Trump and disparaged candidate Clinton, The IRA’s operation also included the purchase of political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S. persons and entities, as well as the staging of political rallies inside the United States. To organize those rallies, IRA employees posed as U.S. grassroots entities and persons and made contact with Trump supporters and Trump Campaign officials in the United States. The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the IRA. Section II of this report details the Office’s investigation of the Russian social media campaign.
RUSSIAN HACKING OPERATIONS-iT CONTINUES
 
Old 04-18-2019, 08:18 PM
 
11,058 posts, read 3,723,441 times
Reputation: 5184
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
It's in the report. The only BS is from his supporters that deny and deflect. So now you don't believe Mueller but you believe the president? That doesn't make sense to anyone.

Your statement is BS!
It's clear his supporters didn't read it. The Russian interference was released months ago AND it was in the Barr Summary. Page 4
RUSSIAN SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN

Volume I describes the factual results of the Special Counsel’s investigation of Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election and its interactions with the Trump Campaign. Section I describes the scope of the investigation. Sections II and III describe the principal ways Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election.
Volume II addresses the President’s actions towards the FBI’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election and related matters, and his actions towards the Special Counsel’s investigation. Volume II separately states its framework and the considerations that guided that investigation.Section IV describes links between the RussianThe Internet Research Agency (IRA) carried out the earliest Russian interference operations identified by the investigation —

RUSSIAN HACKING OPERATIONS-iT CONTINUES



do you understand that a report from any prosecutor that includes indictments has to be cross-examined? A prosecutor is not GOD. Mueller's report was never meant to be public because it could never be cross-examined or challenged because he didn't indict any American on collusion or conspiracy and the Russians he indicted, Mueller knows damn well they will never see a court in America to challenge the charges.



Just like when Mueller reported to Congress in 2003 under oath that Iraq had WMD's and it turned out it was false. He knew Saddam wasn't going to come to the USA and challenge him or defend himself on the report. So whatever he said on Iraq went unchallenged.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top