Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2019, 10:36 AM

352 posts, read 518,584 times

Advertisements

Trump was right about one thing..he could shoot someone on fifth ave and he wouldnt lose his supporters...this thread is proof of that.

Old 04-19-2019, 10:37 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,419,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
This has been the most damning report of a sitting president in history....and Trump supporters are celebrating. We were attacked by Russia...and I guess that's OK.
They can celebrate the delusional all they want but Mueller made it clear in 400 plus pages that he is leaving the case open for further review after the president leaves office as well as spinning off 14 new investigations on top of the SDNY, DC and multiple other investigations already pending. Putin is happy too!

Old 04-19-2019, 10:40 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount79 View Post
Trump was right about one thing..he could shoot someone on fifth ave and he wouldnt lose his supporters...this thread is proof of that.

Tell me why he should lose supporters?

Old 04-19-2019, 10:41 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Here is what should be regarded as the keynote article of this entire deranged, politically perverted exercise. Truly excellent. Concise, and yet covering the important points. From Christopher Buskirk writing at the New York Times:

There is more at the link and the entire article is as good as can likely be written by anyone. I encourage anyone with an open mind to click the link and read it all.
looks like a great article. too bad i can't read the whole thing.

Old 04-19-2019, 10:42 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,419,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount79 View Post
Luckily the base is very small. The Oversight, Intelligence Committee, and Mueller need to lay out clear evidence.

Remember Nixon still had supporters when he left office. Putin is happy along with the president's supporters. That says it all.

Take a look at the complete whitewashing Barr told vs what Mueller said. We had valid reasons not to believe him

What Attorney General Barr said vs. what the Mueller report said
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.04345a9ea835

Old 04-19-2019, 10:45 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,186,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Russia has always been there.....it's just now you really, really, really care about it because you lost the election....

You are either pregnant or not....

That's why there are thresholds.....
2016 was quite different when they stole the DNC emails and had companies devoted to Trumps election, I don't have anything to compare. I never heard Trump thank the FBI and Mueller for exposing the Russian efforts, strange for a president.

37,183 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
The Nixon comparisons are dead

Becaus Trump isn’t going anywhere
Immediately, perhaps. But if he lives to leave the OO, he will go to prison.

He doesn't need to go anywhere right now. Mueller's words versus Barr's attempted coverup are going to be on top of the news cycle until the election. The Dems will make political hay by quoting the report. Trump still has Cyrus Vance and Tish James to contend with before he is in the clear.

19,573 posts, read 8,516,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Here is what should be regarded as the keynote article of this entire deranged, politically perverted exercise. Truly excellent. Concise, and yet covering the important points. From Christopher Buskirk writing at the New York Times:

There is more at the link and the entire article is as good as can likely be written by anyone. I encourage anyone with an open mind to click the link and read it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
looks like a great article. too bad i can't read the whole thing.
I just sent the whole article to you by Direct Message. I hope you enjoy it.

Old 04-19-2019, 10:47 AM

352 posts, read 518,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Tell me why he should lose supporters?
read the report.

I'm not getting into the debate with you about why he should, the report says enough for me, but if you're a trump supporter, i learned over the past couple of years that its a lost cause to try to convince a Trump supporter why they shouldnt support him.

Party politics is killing this country.

Old 04-19-2019, 10:48 AM

7,826 posts, read 2,726,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, this is the first time we've been cyber attacked by Russia?
Not on this scale

The Wall Street Journal

‘Putin Has Won’: Mueller Report Details the Ways Russia Interfered in the 2016 Election
The report reinforces the conclusion of intelligence agencies, offers unprecedented detail of the Russian government’s activities

https://www.wsj.com/articles/putin-h...on-11555666201

Need subscription

Quote:
WASHINGTON—Robert Mueller’s long-awaited report is unambiguously clear on this point: Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election and sought to help Donald Trump win the White House.

That has been the unanimous view of the intelligence community for nearly 2½ years. But it is laid out in unprecedented detail across nearly 200 pages of the special counsel’s report, which also describes Russian efforts to forge ties with members of Trump’s campaign to further the Kremlin’s interference goals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies