Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2019, 07:10 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,111,759 times

Advertisements

By the way, I find Trump's comment particularly interesting, which was mentioned in the program: "This is the end of my Presidency. I’m f*#$%d.” This is not, as I think Colbert said, a remark you'd expect from an innocent man.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:12 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,602,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Don't need a link...
Comey originally denied leaking....then went on every show that would have him...promoting his book
...and bragged that he did leak

..that's lying

and any president has every right to fire someone that lies
Then surely Congress has the right to fire a President who lies...

Old 04-19-2019, 07:14 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,602,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Most damning thing about this: Mueller said that it's not in his powers to say Trump's guilty, but he'd definitely tell us if Trump was innocent.
And of course Mueller did not say that —
And Barr knew it and lied about it...
So should be interesting testimony if Barr gets before Congress again and Mueller has opportunity to speak for himself...

Old 04-19-2019, 07:25 PM

18,293 posts, read 8,098,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Then surely Congress has the right to fire a President who lies...
...funniest part...no they don't

Obama was caught with a open mike colluding with Russia..." 'I'll have more flexibility' after the election."

went on national TV and said Russia had no influence on our elections

..and was caught red handed tapping the president of Argentina's and most of their cabinet's phones..
Mexico's president's phones....Panama's presidents phones...France...Italy...
...all the way up to the president of Germany..Merkel

Old 04-19-2019, 07:30 PM

6,701 posts, read 3,312,170 times
You liberals, the whole lit of you, are so butthurt it's pathetic. As you all typically do, when something blows up in your puny little faces, you all resort to your sickening conspiracy theories.

You won't believe Mueller, whom you idolized from Day One, but you'll believe the bullcrap Obama, Hillary and Loretta Lynch tossed at you.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:33 PM

7,195 posts, read 5,693,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
By the way, I find Trump's comment particularly interesting, which was mentioned in the program: "This is the end of my Presidency. I’m f*#$%d.” This is not, as I think Colbert said, a remark you'd expect from an innocent man.
Yeah, I did a double take when I saw that. Why would he react that way? And do his supporters realize that he was lying to them when he said he wasn't worried? Obviously he was very worried. Do you think that maybe, just maybe, all of his tantrums over a witch hunt were out of pure self-preservation and panic?

Old 04-19-2019, 07:35 PM

18,293 posts, read 8,098,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Most damning thing about this: Mueller said that it's not in his powers to say Trump's guilty, but he'd definitely tell us if Trump was innocent.
Vol 1..page 9

"Second, while the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges. Among other things, the evidence was not sufficient to charge any Campaign official as an unregistered agent of the Russian government or other Russian principal. And our evidence about the June 9, 2016 meeting and WikiLeaks’s releases of hacked materials was not sufficient to charge a criminal campaign-finance violation. Further, the evidence was not sufficient to charge that any member of the Trump Campaign conspired with representatives of the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election."

...that includes Trump

Old 04-19-2019, 07:45 PM

231 posts, read 155,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Don't need a link...
Comey originally denied leaking....then went on every show that would have him...promoting his book
...and bragged that he did leak

..that's lying

and any president has every right to fire someone that lies

Exactly.

Comey lied under oath to congress and obstructed justice to cover up his bosses (Obama) crimes.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:45 PM

8,820 posts, read 4,478,071 times
I know this has been asked before, but I just wonder if Mueller knew going in that it was a wild goose chase, or did he think he might find something, but couldn't and just proceeded to tootle along until he ran out of dead ends? And if so, when did the little light bulb go off in his head?

Old 04-19-2019, 07:50 PM

231 posts, read 155,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
I know this has been asked before, but I just wonder if Mueller knew going in that it was a wild goose chase, or did he think he might find something, but couldn't and just proceeded to tootle along until he ran out of dead ends? And if so, when did the little light bulb go off in his head?

We are finding he had nothing at one year, he continued spending our money only to influence the 2018 mid terms. This is criminal of him.

2 years and million tossed into the trash only because the con man Obama used a fake paid Russina dossier to illegally spy on Trump.

FISA declass is coming, Obama should be arrested within days for treason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies