Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2019, 10:24 AM

17,311 posts, read 11,170,834 times

Advertisements

Some good news. The organ miraculously remains intact. It's one of the world's largest and most historical built in the 1730s and has some 8000 pipes.

Christians throughout the world including those in Egypt are pledging support to the French as well as the Egyptian foreign minister expressing "great regret and pain" over the fire.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2019, 10:25 AM

77,013 posts, read 47,448,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It does not add up.

Notre Dame means "my lady", which refers to the Virgin Mary, who is a very important figure in islam. She is considered the most righteous woman in their religion. Her name is actually mentioned more often in the quran than it is in the Bible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
They also tell us that the Quran does not condone murder..and yet...
My point stands, and apparently you have nothing to say about it, so you talk about something else.

It doesn't add up.

Old 04-16-2019, 10:26 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,418,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by holmesonhomes View Post
I would bet Islam is behind this fire. But knowing the french being pu says they will lie to deny it. No one as so much as walked through it and they are saying no arson. I don't buy their bull sh it. This is what Islam does folks. Lib tards are jsut to stupid to see it. Maybe this attack will spark a back lash against Islam.
1. no-one has ruled out arson

2. they are doing an investigation

3. this could easily be an accident, especially due to the construction, could easily have been a battery on a charger for a tool that overheated, or even kids going into a construction site at night, or just an idiot not being careful with
a cigarette

suggestion to a newbie.... don't come on here and post conspiracy theories until you have established yourself, and people see you have something constructive to say

and please read the TOS

Old 04-16-2019, 10:28 AM

1,877 posts, read 672,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by holmesonhomes View Post
I would bet Islam is behind this fire. But knowing the french being pu says they will lie to deny it. No one as so much as walked through it and they are saying no arson. I don't buy their bull sh it. This is what Islam does folks. Lib tards are jsut to stupid to see it. Maybe this attack will spark a back lash against Islam.
Or perhaps if the French say it wasn't a terrorist attack they will be right and you will be wrong, ever considered that?

I don't see any evidence so far that it was aterrorist attack.

Old 04-16-2019, 10:29 AM

77,013 posts, read 47,448,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
1. no-one has ruled out arson

2. they are doing an investigation

3. this could easily be an accident, especially due to the construction, could easily have been a battery on a charger for a tool that overheated, or even kids going into a construction site at night, or just an idiot not being careful with a cigarette
Some sources say they are ruling out arson, but its probably best to wait for official announcement.

Old 04-16-2019, 10:30 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,418,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Tucker Carlson is right - why bother rebuilding it? France has one of the most aggresive anti-Christian socities in the West. Why even bother? They love atheism so much - they love Islam/Muslims so much. They really should build a Mosque in its place - it would make more sense.

And am I the only one who thinks this could be Islamic terrorism? That was my first thought.
my first thought is construction site accident

Old 04-16-2019, 10:30 AM

1,877 posts, read 672,735 times
Quote:
They've let Islam conquer their nation. Without a shot ever being fired.

France is very anti-Christian.

I say build a Mosque in NDs place...maybe then (not likely, but maybe) the French cu-ks would wake up to their country being taken over by a foreign alien invading people.
What are you even talking about?

Old 04-16-2019, 10:33 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,059,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnM258 View Post
What are you even talking about?
Well, the French people are very "progressive" - meaning they love secularism, anti-Christianity...and strangely they have a weird love of Islam.

So...they should put a Mosque there...right where the fire happened. It would be a perfect fit.

Old 04-16-2019, 10:35 AM

9,019 posts, read 14,236,909 times
Quote:
Well, the French people are very "progressive" - meaning they love secularism, anti-Christianity...and strangely they have a weird love of Islam.

So...they should put a Mosque there...right where the fire happened. It would be a perfect fit.
Saying dumb things repeatedly doesn't eventually make them true, regardless what the President has told you.

Old 04-16-2019, 10:35 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,792,062 times
Quote:

It would be a perfect fit in the la-la-la land you live in. Where facts don't matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies