Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 08:54 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Conway can’t vote in Congress but he has a respectable connection to the conservative GOP political organization
He is a respected attorney
Exactly. He's an old fashioned conservative patriot.

It's the real Republican party I remember.

Plus, he "tells it like it is" which many here once claimed was an attribute.

#RealRepublican
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2019, 10:39 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,353,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I bet you dollars to donuts that when George and Kellyanne are at the dinner table or lying down together she turns to George and says, "You won't believe what that stupid son of a b**** did today."
It's possible. It's also possible that they may have an understanding not to talk shop at home. I gotta hand it to Kellyanne, she does know how to compartmentalize. In the long run the Conways will be fine.

Old 04-19-2019, 11:58 AM

15,631 posts, read 10,386,562 times
Kellyanne Conway and George Conway remind me of another prominent couple who are complete political opposites: james Carville and mary matalin.

James and mary, in a book they cowrote years ago, said that they never talk politics at home. They've been married over 25 years!

Old 04-19-2019, 12:06 PM

8,381 posts, read 4,365,088 times
Trump is totally with out morals. Any one that supports him is not far behind in amorality.

Old 04-19-2019, 12:13 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
LMAO that gave me a Good Friday laugh! It's really hard to imagine that anyone in the inner circle actually respects Trump. They might be afraid of him, they might meekly do his bidding, but behind his back you know they can't stand him. This Administration is sheer chaos from top to bottom. Hard to imagine wanting anything to do with it, unless you are really desperate, or if you are in the family already.
Of course they don't respect trump. trump doesn't deserve respect, he's a total joke. However, why would they be scared of trump? Nothing to be scared of.

Old 04-19-2019, 06:48 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,140,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Kellyanne Conway and George Conway remind me of another prominent couple who are complete political opposites: james Carville and mary matalin.

James and mary, in a book they cowrote years ago, said that they never talk politics at home. They've been married over 25 years!
I keep thinking of them, too! But I imagine that the Conways were on the same page when they started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Of course they don't respect trump. trump doesn't deserve respect, he's a total joke. However, why would they be scared of trump? Nothing to be scared of.
Are you kidding? He's the meanest, most vulgarly insulting, vindictive, litigious president in living memory. One of his main goals in life is to scare people.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:08 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,547,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I bet you dollars to donuts that when George and Kellyanne are at the dinner table or lying down together she turns to George and says, "You won't believe what that stupid son of a b**** did today."
I always believed that Kelly Anne is the WH biggest leaker.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:12 PM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Kellyanne is a treat. George must be a very depressing man to be around.
Kellyanne a treat? Maybe in bizzaro world...

Old 04-19-2019, 07:12 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,389,775 times
let see he increase my 401 value
lower my taxes
got more work than i can handle
got nato in line
got nuke kid to look
lower unemployment lowest in 50 years

i have no problem with trump be called a ...........

they must be jealous

Old 04-19-2019, 07:13 PM

2,267 posts, read 1,944,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
LMAO that gave me a Good Friday laugh! It's really hard to imagine that anyone in the inner circle actually respects Trump. They might be afraid of him, they might meekly do his bidding, but behind his back you know they can't stand him. This Administration is sheer chaos from top to bottom. Hard to imagine wanting anything to do with it, unless you are really desperate, or if you are in the family already.
I think you can see that in what we discovered in the Mueller report. Dumbass ORDERED people to do sketchy acts and they saw him as so weak and unstable they simply refused the order of a President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies