U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2019, 01:18 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,768,083 times

Advertisements

No, the dark clouds have only begun over Trump's presidency. He is the target of many ongoing investigations. After his presidency, NY will also have a possible field day w/ him. He is a crook and pales in comparison to Nixon. More information and details that come out will verify this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2019, 01:25 PM
Status: "Did I just roll my eyes out loud?" (set 4 days ago)

7,317 posts, read 4,408,566 times
He should stop being a petulant little crybaby. Stop tweeting attacks on people and just do the damn job he was elected to do. Understand you are America's president and not just the president to the people who voted for you Wishful thinking, I know.

Old 04-25-2019, 01:30 PM

26,184 posts, read 8,913,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
No, the dark clouds have only begun over Trump's presidency. He is the target of many ongoing investigations. After his presidency, NY will also have a possible field day w/ him. He is a crook and pales in comparison to Nixon. More information and details that come out will verify this.
Maybe he should be investigated, is that what you are suggesting ?

That's a good one.

Old 04-25-2019, 02:09 PM

7,096 posts, read 5,373,430 times
The cloud will remain dark especially now that his banks are cooperating and Mueller struck up 14 new investigations making way for more indictments. That doesn't even include the other investigation pending including the Stormy Daniel case.
THE “RED LINE” INVESTIGATIONS THAT WILL HAUNT TRUMP’S PRESIDENCY
With 14 potential cases referred by the special prosecutor, investigators in New York, Washington, and Congress are zeroing in on the president, his family, and his business dealings.

Quote:
Prosecutors said in court documents that Cohen acted “in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1”—Donald J. Trump.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...investigations

Old 04-25-2019, 06:06 PM

2,244 posts, read 607,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What should Trump do now that the dark clouds have been lifted off his presidency ?

My suggestion is he tells congress he will veto every piece of legislation until he is sent legislation that addresses and solves the problems on the border and immigration.

It is one of the main concerns of the public.

Immigration is top issue facing country

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...g-country-poll

Immigration Up Sharply as No. 1 Problem in U.S.A.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-1-problem-usa

LOL.....as the hyenas of the DNC, media, and congress know it's just getting started....will be going until 2024......

Old 04-25-2019, 06:16 PM

22,730 posts, read 12,158,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What should Trump do now that the dark clouds have been lifted off his presidency ?

My suggestion is he tells congress he will veto every piece of legislation until he is sent legislation that addresses and solves the problems on the border and immigration.

It is one of the main concerns of the public.

Immigration is top issue facing country

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...g-country-poll

Immigration Up Sharply as No. 1 Problem in U.S.A.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-1-problem-usa
I would like to see Congress formulate a comprehensive, bi-partisan plan for immigration and include funding for points of entry improvements (labour and infrastructure), improved processing of asylum/refugee seekers (may include smaller quotas), visa tracking, e-verify, & clearing up the Dreamers.

I think a wall is an oversimplified solution that will not stop illegal drugs (DEA officials have stated on a number of occasions most illegal drugs come in through ports of entry and boats......they do not catch massive amts. of illegal drugs being transported between ports of entry), or criminals.

Ms-13 gang members are not imported -- they are generate din the USA.

E-verify would make employers/individuals accountable and reduce the opportunities.
My husband is in major residential development -- big projects. He was saying that their landscape contractor just 'imported' a whole bunch of new visa holders to do the work on the site.

WHAT? But I thought Americans wanted those jobs?

Restaurants in Charlesotn are closing because they can't get the staff they need to work the restaurant...there is a severe shortage.

Even Trump has to hire temps for the winter season.

There is something wrong that we are saying there is no room at the inn and then constantly importing folks to fill the inn.

Old 04-25-2019, 06:23 PM

17,631 posts, read 11,080,300 times

Resign. One cloud may have gone away, but there are storms coming that he has yet to face.

Old 04-26-2019, 06:31 PM

3,130 posts, read 923,856 times
When the GOP cuts him loose, and I think they will, I hope he is banned from Twitter. He will likely take some kind of deal and resign. He will forever be considered America's illegitimate president who used Russia to get his @ss in the White House. What a horrible man.

Old 04-26-2019, 07:29 PM

9,350 posts, read 10,136,289 times
Trump's supporters have been feed so much doom and gloom about Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton that they can't tell the difference between Pizza gate and the real quandary their guy is in.

Old 04-26-2019, 07:42 PM

21,509 posts, read 43,785,893 times
Sad to say I know otherwise intelligent (and educated) people who believe in Pizzagate. Unfortunately, they choose to believe FOX as the only "real" and "truthful" media - and yes, even Alex Jones. This so destroys my respect, that even when as close family members, I avoid talking with or seeing them. I'm trying to figure out how to get past this, but it's really hard. I mean, where do you begin to have a 'real' conversation about anything when their views are so fundamentally based on lies.

As far as storm clouds for Trump, they aren't going away anytime soon the more the Mueller Report is digested. There is so much bad stuff in that report, in the real world - without Barr/Rosenstein as buffers - Trump would have been indicted long ago for both conspiracy and obstruction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or