Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 07:16 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,391,086 times

Advertisements

I have heard that saying this is very racist and inexcusable. Literally Hitler.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2019, 07:17 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Another con job heard from.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:23 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
I don't know Joe, what do you want to take us back to ? The days where the media covered for you and your bosses screw ups or before even that?

It seems to me that the country is doing just fine under MAGA.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:24 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,069,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I think Biden's campaign read my post on the City-Data Forum!

BOSTON — Joe Biden said on Thursday that it was time to “take back” the country and treat the middle class with respect, as the former vice president warms up for a likely 2020 presidential run. “I’m getting so sick and tired of the way everybody’s being treated,” Biden told a crowd of striking union workers here. “We will take back this country. … I mean it. Don’t give up. Keep it going.”

Biden: Time to
Re: the highlighted, then Biden needs to defect to the Republican Party. There is nothing currently circulating among the current D candidates to indicate respect for the middle class. And Biden to this point in his Pre-announcement Apology Tour has done nothing to indicate that I should take interest in anything he has to say.

Go ahead and run Joe. There is at least two decades of video of you saying both the politically incorrect and the completely inane (Indian accent 7-11 owners, a guy who is clean and well spoken, shotgun through the front door), more than that re: your policy positions and all the creepy pictures you care to find,

And well..........Dude............your party doesn't want you. You're too middle-of-the-road, too old, too white, too male.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:25 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I think Biden's campaign read my post on the City-Data Forum!

Biden: Time to
Take it back from who? I think that we have been held hostage by the 2 major parties for decades. The money paid in ransom is over 22 trillion and counting.

Pelosi, Biden, Schumer, Waters, etc. Can we trust those career liars?

We need to destroy both major parties and start over.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:28 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Take it back to what ??

Higher taxes, higher unemployment, lower wages, no job growth, reduce the stock market 35% and police being assassinated while they sit in their cars eating lunch while people freely burn and loot buildings ??

Take it back to the Obama years ?

No thank you.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:29 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Biden is stuck in 1988.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:32 AM

5,772 posts, read 3,222,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What does Biden want to take it back to ? Back to when he was a racist angry white man and head of a congressional committee.

Last century ?

People want to go forward Joe , not backward.

Conservative never meant forward. Many of you are single issue voters as are many democrats. You really need to look beyond issues like abortion and take a critical look at your parties yearning for a return to the McKinley administration and all that comes with it.

Biden scares all of you because he is a Roosevelt democrat and a moderate.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:42 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What does Biden want to take it back to ? Back to when he was a racist angry white man and head of a congressional committee.

Last century ?

People want to go forward Joe , not backward.
for years on this forum, dim-bulb leftists have insisted that phrases involving taking back America/the country were 'racist'.

no longer, apparently

Something I've noticed about the far right lately

WOW, this was in 1954---I wonder if we will ever see this on TV again?

Radio Meltdown: New Black Panther Party Chief of Staff Rants 'Honkys, Crackers, Pigs, Pink People'

‘This Is WAR’ — Congressional Black Caucus Travels US Cities Using Violent Rhetoric:

To what degree of diversity and multiculturalism are you ok with?

^hundreds more just like those.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:43 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
The primary will come down to Biden v Bernie. I suspect Bernie gets it this time.

And then it will be a matter of how many people he can bribe with his "free college" and "reparations" and "minimum guaranteed income" - even though none of that will happen. He might get a little traction with his Medicaid-for-all promise, but he's got to really lay out how that will be funded - and how much the typical middle class family will have to kick in, and which low-income will get it free.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies