Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Liberals: Would you rather be stuck on an island with illegals or Trump supporters?
Illegals 101 80.16%
Trumpers 25 19.84%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2019, 10:51 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_N_1962 View Post
How do you think it looks good that 80% of liberals voted for illegals over their fellow citizens? How deranged can you be to think that is a good look? You are completely intolerant of anyone who doesn't think like you and it is very sad. I hope you can get help.
I think it says good things about humanity that most of us can see Trump and his supporters for what they are. That's what this poll actually amounted to. It wasn't so much a referendum on illegals as it was on Trump supporters, and it's not flattering.

I'm relieved that at their core, Americans really are sane.

Old 04-23-2019, 10:56 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,742,791 times
Quote:
How do you think it looks good that 80% of liberals voted for illegals over their fellow citizens? How deranged can you be to think that is a good look? You are completely intolerant of anyone who doesn't think like you and it is very sad. I hope you can get help.
Citizenship doesn't matter much. There are many foreigners whose presence I prefer to that of many citizens of the country I live in or come from. What matters to me are things like compatibility, friendliness, etc., not a document that implies an automatic proximity that is simply not there.

Wouldn't many African-Americans also prefer the company of Nigerians to that of white US Americans?

Old 04-23-2019, 11:02 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
this exercise proves why you people refuse to take action on border control. you prefer illegals to your own fellow citizens. the definition of a traitor
Yep, I agree. So many liberals in here showed their contempt for their fellow Americans just because they have different political views than them. They prefer illegal alien law breakers over their own countrymen. It is liberals that are dividing our country. It's shameful.

Old 04-23-2019, 11:03 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,164,567 times
Quote:

What you should learn from this poll is that the Trumpsters are thoroughly unpleasant people that nobody wants to be in the same room with. If you want to see evidence of that you can easily find it by reading most of the threads posted in this forum, which for the most part make up an anti liberal hate fest. Or you can read about my own personal unpleasant experiences which I posted earlier in the thread, which I notice you skipped without commenting on.

What would be deranged would be for us to voluntarily vote to spend time in an enclosed area with people that hate our guts and make no bones about declaring it and insulting us on a daily basis. It makes absolutely no sense to choose that option.
If you are so offended that we don't want to spend time with the Trumpsters, perhaps have a word in their ears about modifying their behaviours to be more pleasant people.

Old 04-23-2019, 11:05 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlando-calrissian View Post
Can we just be honest and change "illegals" to "brown people that don't speak English"? We all know that the right do not care if the illegals are from Canada or Norway but will get upset if a Muslim legally immigrates from Egypt.

Anyways to answer the question, I'd go with the illegals. Anyone who supports someone so divisive and deplorable is not someone I'd trust on a island. Hearing some of the things Trump and his supporters have said makes me sad for this country.
Ah, another race card puller. So typical. It's not our fault that most illegals are "brown" people from south of our border. That doesn't mean that we don't want all illegals gone because we do.

Of course you'd go with the illegals it's what anti-American traitors do. Hearing what most liberals say including voicing their opinion on this poll makes me even sadder for this country.

Old 04-23-2019, 11:07 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,897,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Ah, another race card puller. So typical. It's not our fault that most illegals are "brown" people from south of our border. That doesn't mean that we don't want all illegals gone because we do.

Of course you'd go with the illegals it's what anti-American traitors do. Hearing what most liberals say including voicing their opinion on this poll makes me even sadder for this country.
You've made it clear you particularly don't like the one's from Latin America in some of your posts.

Old 04-23-2019, 11:09 AM

2,923 posts, read 977,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
What you should learn from this poll is that the Trumpsters are thoroughly unpleasant people that nobody wants to be in the same room with. If you want to see evidence of that you can easily find it by reading most of the threads posted in this forum, which for the most part make up an anti liberal hate fest. Or you can read about my own personal unpleasant experiences which I posted earlier in the thread, which I notice you skipped without commenting on.

What would be deranged would be for us to voluntarily vote to spend time in an enclosed area with people that hate our guts and make no bones about declaring it and insulting us on a daily basis. It makes absolutely no sense to choose that option.
If you are so offended that we don't want to spend time with the Trumpsters, perhaps have a word in their ears about modifying their behaviours to be more pleasant people.
I have learned that the hate from you runs very very deep. Do not confuse what goes on between your ears with reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies