Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 03:06 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
I guess Davey (the child molester) and his "congregation" of "worshipers" don't have any skin in the game when they choose to ignore a federal warrant and then shot at agents trying to gain entrance into the facility.

You people...I wish you guys and like minded people could start your own country. Preferably far away from ours.
I also wish the world was as black and white as you people think it is. Things would be so much simpler.
All that needed to be done was arrest Koresh when he left the compound, which he did often enough. The ones in charge caused all of this.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 04-19-2019 at 04:17 PM..

Old 04-19-2019, 03:08 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Nothing brings Team Red and Team Blue together like old fashion mass murder by the State...especially when children are involved.

Old 04-19-2019, 03:10 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
All that needed to be done was arrest Koresh him when he left the compound, which he did often enough. The ones in charge caused all of this.
He jogged almost daily. Everyone knew it. Hell, people in town saw him nearly every day.

I guess we need better/more surveillance by the State. I know Team Red and Team Blue both love that idea too.

Old 04-19-2019, 03:20 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,034,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
He jogged almost daily. Everyone knew it. Hell, people in town saw him nearly every day.

I guess we need better/more surveillance by the State. I know Team Red and Team Blue both love that idea too.
I don't think he was going to go out jogging once the Feds were on the scene.

Old 04-19-2019, 03:23 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post

Team red here.
That's a big no. As it is straight out of Orwells 1984. And a huge waste of tax payers money.

Neocons on team red and rinos on team red, love that crap. Look at Bush Jr.
We can't let the terrorists win.
Implements patriot act and TSA.

Congratulations. You played yourself dubya. And whoever calls themselves conservative that supported either or both.
Looks to me like the terrorists won that one... caused the formation of another bureau and transformed how folks traveled by air to include a free groping and search. As well as spying because Muh Patriot act will stop terrorists.

Meanwhile...
Since the Patriot act there's been how many cases where terrorism occurred and yet... Wasn't stopped or hindered?

Old 04-19-2019, 03:25 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
I still don't understand why they had to burn that compound. They could have just waited it out.

Old 04-19-2019, 03:38 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,034,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I still don't understand why they had to burn that compound. They could have just waited it out.
They didn't burn it. The nut inside rigged it to burn so they could go out in a blaze of glory.

Did the feds use flame throwers or something? What is the matter with some of you.....

Old 04-19-2019, 03:41 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,672,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
That's bull and you know it. Koresh began the shooting, and set the fires trapping the innocent children who burned to death.
Of course he did. But these "air condition rebels" always need a cause, so they make them up.

The government sure did botch that......just like they messed up the MOVE thing in Philly, but what else is new? To quote Barry Goldwater:

"Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them"

And this was David. Proud that he was powerful enough, like Jim Jones and many others, that people would die for him.

Waco was just a larger version of the typical "death by cop"....

Old 04-19-2019, 03:43 PM

19,718 posts, read 10,121,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
They didn't burn it. The nut inside rigged it to burn so they could go out in a blaze of glory.

Did the feds use flame throwers or something? What is the matter with some of you.....
It is well known that the illegal tear gas the feds used starts fires.

Old 04-19-2019, 03:44 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Expert witnesses have chimed in stating the volume of CS gas pumped in there was 10,000 times what they subject soldiers in basic to for gas mask/MOPP gear training. It's also volatile at the concentration it was pumped in. When it burns it turns into cyanide. Photos of the victims all twisted/contorted support it. Hence why they strapped inmates for execution in the chairs... to prevent the body from doing that.

The one guy who jumped out of the inferno testified during a congress/senate investigation, that a fireball had shot down the hallway when he opened the door. He was in the 2nd story I believe...

If you watch the FLIR footage that was posted earlier by Ex NYer you can see a flash from where a window used to be. Joe Biden and others said that was a glint from the sun. Anyone who didn't believe it was a conspiracy theorist.

Having wizard eyes with a thermal spectrum... no. If a white flash comes up on flir... something HOT is in view. You don't see a glint. Windows on a hot sunny day are a dull grey in color.

You can also see shots fired from the tanks and on the ground INTO the building.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies