Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2019, 09:42 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
No I'm quoting what Muller said in the report. No evidence of collusion or crimes. Again, summarizing. What crimes did you find that we can arrest Trump for? I'm all for arresting him, please help me do so by pointing out the crimes in the report.
Your conclusion is incorrect as to what Mueller said and meant. Another poster just explained it to you pretty accurately but her goes...
Quote:
Mueller revealed why he didn't charge Trump with obstruction, and it directly contradicts what Barr told the public

The report stood in sharp contrast to nearly all of Barr's claims about Mueller's findings related to obstruction. It also raised new questions about what led Barr to conclude that there was no obstruction despite evidence to the contrary.

Mueller's report directly contradicted Barr's claims on obstruction on these key points:

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-...justice-2019-4

Old 04-20-2019, 09:45 AM

25,569 posts, read 17,275,200 times
As the Hillary-ites used to say... "Ya got nuthin!"

Old 04-20-2019, 09:47 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,982,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Your conclusion is incorrect as to what Mueller said and meant. Another poster just explained it to you pretty accurately but her goes...
The fact that his report contradicts another person's telling of the story has nothing to do with the report. After reading the report, what crime is Trump being charged with?

I'm on your side, let's arrest Trump! So tell me, if I'm a federal judge, what crime to charge him with and with what evidence from the investigation are you using, based on the Muller report, which is the most comprehensive investigation we have on the subject of Trump and his cronies breaking the law and colluding with Russia to steal the elections..... Help me please... Tell me what page it's on so I can go back and re-read the crimes he's committed.

Old 04-20-2019, 09:52 AM

2,267 posts, read 1,945,130 times
Obstruction, again.

Old 04-20-2019, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
Obstruction, again.
When is his court hearing? Obstruction is a pretty serious crime. What crime was he obstructing?

Old 04-20-2019, 09:54 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,415 times
Quote:
Oh, okay, so it's a "he said" "she said" case. Your interpretation is biased.

Old 04-20-2019, 09:55 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
The fact that his report contradicts another person's telling of the story has nothing to do with the report. After reading the report, what crime is Trump being charged with?

I'm on your side, let's arrest Trump! So tell me, if I'm a federal judge, what crime to charge him with and with what evidence from the investigation are you using, based on the Muller report, which is the most comprehensive investigation we have on the subject of Trump and his cronies breaking the law and colluding with Russia to steal the elections..... Help me please... Tell me what page it's on so I can go back and re-read the crimes he's committed.
Regardless of what is presented to you are insistent upon supporting and going to bat for a proven liar grifter and thief...for whatever bizarre reason. The Mueller report was a roadmap for Congress to follow and if they do the job they took an oath to do, they will use the roadmap to further expose Trump's incompetency and treachery, his overall lack of qualifications along with his very blatant breaking of his oath of office on many levels which includes his ignoring the emoluments clause.

"I could shoot somebody and not lose voters"
- Donald Trump
Quote:
Roadmap for impeachment: Mueller's purpose is clear
Read without Bill Barr's epic spin, the Mueller report's meaning is clear. Will Democrats pick up the torch?
https://www.salon.com/2019/04/19/mue...r-impeachment/

Old 04-20-2019, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Regardless of what is presented to you are insistent upon supporting and going to bat for a proven liar grifter and thief...for whatever bizarre reason. The Mueller report was a roadmap for Congress to follow and if they do the job they took an oath to do, they will use the roadmap to further expose Trump's incompetency and treachery, his overall lack of qualifications along with his very blatant breaking of his oath of office on many levels which includes his ignoring the emoluments clause.

"I could shoot somebody and not lose voters"
Ok so Congress is going to charge him with what? Obstruction of justice right? Based on what crime was he obstructing justice? Again, I'm sorry I'm drilling this down to the facts, but I want to see Trump and his cronies tarred and feathered, so in order for me to sleep at night, I need facts. You seem to be a more vocal expert on this investigation, and having read the report myself, I stated that I didn't see any crimes that he was being charged with. Since you have more knowledge about where those crimes are in the report, I'd love for you to point me in the direction of said crimes so we can start to impeach the old orange man.

Don't take this the wrong way, but the law is the law and is in black and white. If someone broke the law, let's hold him/her accountable. If you think they broke the law, have an investigation and prove it. Hearsay is equivalent to a witch hunt until proven in court. If you say we can take him to court, then let's do it! But, if there's nothing there, then there's nothing there....

Old 04-20-2019, 10:11 AM

6,750 posts, read 3,365,850 times
The only charges that could be brought on Trump are the ones the left has in their empty little skulls.

Old 04-20-2019, 10:16 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,268,403 times
Trumps devout followers say he’s innocent, yet he has several investigations ongoing, which is why they redacted a bunch of stuff in the report.

Trump is such a dishonest and crooked individual, that he is surrounded by criminality, which is why these investigations won’t end as long as he’s in office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies