Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should an American be able to display the picture of the president?
Yes 24 66.67%
No 0 0%
I like blunts wrapped in grape wrappers, who is the president again? 5 13.89%
If you display Trump's picture, you just prove that you are with the kkk? 7 19.44%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2019, 02:54 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Yeah kinda like you guys did for Obama. Don't pretend like you didn't.
Tell ya something bud as it doesn't seem like you read CD much - I'm a Democrat and no I didn't vote for Obama - I voted 3rd party as I didn't like either of them. Despite not liking Obama and feeling he was a Snake Charmer that got elected just because he was Black and not because he was the best man for the job - I didn't sit here and complain and whine for 8 yrs every freaking day because life goes on and you accept the things you can't change and move on. Some of you should think about doing that...….
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2019, 04:58 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,362,626 times
OP you disgust me. Clinton good economy. Really? He ran trade junkets to china, sold seats on the planes for money, facilitated the chinese theft of our intellectual properties and manufacturing know how. Millions of high paying factory jobs lost. Pro china he was while accepting millions in illegal contributions from his chinese friends from little rock. His flaccidly negligent middle east policy, hands off al qaeda while they increased the emboldened attacks- while letting the UN and Saddam corrupt sanctions killing a million iraqis- directly resulted in 911. What did 911 do to our economy?
When factories across the midwest vanished, people who bought homes they couldnt afford (because of his law allowing them to) defaulted and lost their homes. This caused the wall street crash because once china was stealing all our patents wall street had to invent shady investment vehicles like high risk mortgage funds. Clinton balanced the budget they say. Perhaps, on the capital gains and dividends tax payed by all the shareholders of corps whose factories moved to china.
It is easy to see that on every front clinton ruined our economy for decades to come.
I believe you had clinton on the wall. Obama too. If Bush or Reagan was up it was only to play darts on, and if you are so ignorant you think clinton was good for the economy your ire for Trump just validates the choice we made.
Never side with ignorance.
you dont have to believe a word of this but I can prove it all with a simple observation. Around 1990 everything you bought in america had a label or stamp on the bottom saying "US patent #5,678,910 etc. Everything. By 2000 or shortly thereafter virtually all of those labels said "made in china". you cannot deny this reality. What does that mean toward american ingenuity, patents, ideas you and I came up with, and could market? That ability for enterprise vanished. How did it happen?
The policies of "Beijing" Bill Clinton. Electing Hillary was a de facto reelection of Bill.
Truml could be a toad and get elected in the face of that.
All you Clinton fans should get tossed into a 1000 ft deep well and the rest of us with common sense could use it for a urinal.
But its not a perfect world now is it.

Last edited by phinneas j. whoopee; 04-24-2019 at 05:09 AM..

Old 04-30-2019, 10:21 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
OP you disgust me. Clinton good economy. Really? He ran trade junkets to china, sold seats on the planes for money, facilitated the chinese theft of our intellectual properties and manufacturing know how. Millions of high paying factory jobs lost. Pro china he was while accepting millions in illegal contributions from his chinese friends from little rock. His flaccidly negligent middle east policy, hands off al qaeda while they increased the emboldened attacks- while letting the UN and Saddam corrupt sanctions killing a million iraqis- directly resulted in 911. What did 911 do to our economy?
When factories across the midwest vanished, people who bought homes they couldnt afford (because of his law allowing them to) defaulted and lost their homes. This caused the wall street crash because once china was stealing all our patents wall street had to invent shady investment vehicles like high risk mortgage funds. Clinton balanced the budget they say. Perhaps, on the capital gains and dividends tax payed by all the shareholders of corps whose factories moved to china.
It is easy to see that on every front clinton ruined our economy for decades to come.
I believe you had clinton on the wall. Obama too. If Bush or Reagan was up it was only to play darts on, and if you are so ignorant you think clinton was good for the economy your ire for Trump just validates the choice we made.
Never side with ignorance.
you dont have to believe a word of this but I can prove it all with a simple observation. Around 1990 everything you bought in america had a label or stamp on the bottom saying "US patent #5,678,910 etc. Everything. By 2000 or shortly thereafter virtually all of those labels said "made in china". you cannot deny this reality. What does that mean toward american ingenuity, patents, ideas you and I came up with, and could market? That ability for enterprise vanished. How did it happen?
The policies of "Beijing" Bill Clinton. Electing Hillary was a de facto reelection of Bill.
Truml could be a toad and get elected in the face of that.
All you Clinton fans should get tossed into a 1000 ft deep well and the rest of us with common sense could use it for a urinal.
But its not a perfect world now is it.
My bad, maybe you know better than me, and that is probably the truth, I just remember the 80's as a boom, but I am no expert and my opinion at the time was of a kid and it stuck to me. I do know that what the Democratic party was when Clinton started is certainly not the same party today. Disgust? That was really not my intention, sorry if I made you feel so bad..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies