Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2019, 12:13 PM

2,923 posts, read 977,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
You conveniently left out the detail that she had an undiagnosed mitochondrial condition, and that the vaccines triggered the mitochondrial condition which led to her health decline. The vaccines on their own did not cause autism.
fake news what a shocker

Old 04-22-2019, 12:13 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
measles, mumps, rubella, polio, varicella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, and Haemophilus influenzae

Have they added mitochondrial condition to all the PIs of all these vaccines as a reason not to use those vaccines so no other child will be harmed?
You missed the word "undiagnosed"?

Old 04-22-2019, 12:14 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
As I said in the past vaccine threads I am not anti vaccine. They have obviously done good but I do question some of the things we do.

The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.

In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.

Hannah was described as normal, happy and precocious in her first 18 months.

Then, in July 2000, she was vaccinated against nine diseases in one doctor's visit: measles, mumps, rubella, polio, varicella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, and Haemophilus influenzae.

Afterward, her health declined rapidly.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-...AGjwGR_dyqrKRY
vaccines do not cause autism

Old 04-22-2019, 12:15 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I didn't leave anything out. I can't quote the entire story but it goes along with my original position. I am not anti-vaccine, but I question some of the things we do. Maybe vaccines shouldn't simply be automatic?
They didn't know she had this mitochondrial condition. Are you arguing that every child should be assessed for mitochondrial disorders before being vaccinated?

Old 04-22-2019, 12:19 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post

This is why I favor a medical exemption for vaccination.
This is my thoughts. One size might not fit all.

Old 04-22-2019, 12:20 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
They didn't know she had this mitochondrial condition. Are you arguing that every child should be assessed for mitochondrial disorders before being vaccinated?
I'm arguing that what we do might not be the best way for everyone.

Old 04-22-2019, 12:22 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
You missed the word "undiagnosed"?
I did not miss that at all.

Since they have now determined that children with mitiochondrial disorders suffer irreparable harm from vaccination, why haven't the vaccine manufacturers added a warning?

Why aren't doctors demanding protections for their patients?

Were they able to figure out which vaccine did the damage?

They are investigating this case right?

Old 04-22-2019, 12:23 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
You believe in mandatory vaccination for all with no medical exemptions.
That's not what was said.

What was pointed out was that the compensation was not for AUTISM.

Old 04-22-2019, 12:24 PM

5,687 posts, read 7,182,040 times
Quote:
measles, mumps, rubella, polio, varicella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, and Haemophilus influenzae

Have they added mitochondrial condition to all the PIs of all these vaccines as a reason not to use those vaccines so no other child will be harmed?
That is REALLY interesting about the mitochondrial condition, because it dovetails with some of the material I've been reading on EMFs and how they affect the cells of the body, etc. Vaccines and a whole host of other things could be triggers that activate the undesirable effects of the underlying condition. In which case, you can't blame the vaccines nor the doctors who are not versed in the physics of EMFs, because that's not their area of expertise. How would they know?

In Belgium, they've halted 5G. Belgium is where Brussels is located, the seat of the EU elites. If they have concerns about it, we probably should have concerns, too. In Sacramento, the parents whose children attend a particular elementary school were successful in getting the school system to remove a cell tower in the midst of the structure, because a cancer cluster showed up rather suddenly.

Further research into the EMF connection could exonerate vaccines. And also provide valuable information on why certain conditions/illnesses seem to be showing up with more frequency these days.

Old 04-22-2019, 12:28 PM

3,024 posts, read 2,239,488 times
Quote:
I did not miss that at all.

Since they have now determined that children with mitiochondrial disorders suffer irreparable harm from vaccination, why haven't the vaccine manufacturers added a warning?

Why aren't doctors demanding protections for their patients?

Were they able to figure out which vaccine did the damage?

They are investigating this case right?
That article is almost 10 years old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies