U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 03:43 PM

1,550 posts, read 618,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletwin View Post
The reason why you're pro-choice is that it does not align with pro-life logic. Their belief is that all pregnancies are potential humans -even including first trimester pregnancies. So in other words, those innocent unborn with no voice or advocate that you spoke of earlier should actually include those conceived of rape.

But because you're okay they are aborted, then your viewpoint is pro-choice. As an aside, abortion for the circumstances you mentioned is one of the major reasons, people are pro-choice.

I am AGAINST ALL abortion. Period. How are you not comprehending that?

I am willing to make a begrudging exception in an extreme circumstance, like a woman was raped.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
This is why people like you should not be able to pass judgement on women who seek abortions.....you don't know all the facts.

It is VERY difficult for young women, with or without children, to find a doctor willing to sterilize them.

Google it.

What is needed is a law forcing doctors to provide sterilization to women upon demand at the age of 18.

I can comment on this. My views in this thread are shaped by my personal opinions and experiences.

I was a teenage dad.

I live a very happy, rewarding and meaningful life with my family. I thank God every day my son was born. Was it difficult, yes. But I wouldn't trade it for anything

I now have had a vasectomy because I do not want to have more kids and it's less invasive than having my wife get tied.

Old 04-29-2019, 03:48 PM

7,235 posts, read 2,147,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
You mean the one with an 86% failure rate over 10 years of use? That BC?
Your position is that since -- according to you -- 1 type of BC has an 86% failure rate when used for 10 years, no one should use any BC ever, and instead get multiple abortions?

Old 04-29-2019, 03:58 PM

15,121 posts, read 13,355,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkthekoolaid View Post
I can comment on this. My views in this thread are shaped by my personal opinions and experiences.

I was a teenage dad.

I live a very happy, rewarding and meaningful life with my family. I thank God every day my son was born. Was it difficult, yes. But I wouldn't trade it for anything

I now have had a vasectomy because I do not want to have more kids and it's less invasive than having my wife get tied.
Good for you.

How would you feel if you had been forced to put your son up for adoption just because someone else had a bad outcome?.....just because someone else thought it was the best thing to do?

Maybe your personal opinions and experiences will be a bad fit for someone else, how about letting others make their own choices?

Old 04-29-2019, 04:06 PM

16,010 posts, read 17,799,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Are you saying that abortions re OK if you don't use BC? Is that your reaction?

How about: SHAME on those women who REFUSE to use birth control and then kill their babies.
What about the men who won't wear condoms?

Old 04-29-2019, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
What about them? Let them live sexless lives.

Why would any women have sex with a men who won't wear a condom when she asks him too?

"Here's the door, nice knowing you, BUH bye." See how fast he puts that condom on.

Stop with the women are "idiotic victims" garbage. Plenty of men will wear a condom. Go find one.

PS. If he won't wear it with you ? Chances are he doesn't wear them with other women. You REALLY want to take your chances with that? Triple ick.

Old 04-29-2019, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Good for you.

How would you feel if you had been forced to put your son up for adoption just because someone else had a bad outcome?.....just because someone else thought it was the best thing to do?

Maybe your personal opinions and experiences will be a bad fit for someone else, how about letting others make their own choices?
Your not making the same comparisons it's apples to oranges

Old 04-29-2019, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
The girl is in control of her V. If she wants him to use a condom or no sex, and he says no and proceeds then he is sexually assaulting her against her consent.

She needs to take ownership. It's just as much on her tolerating it or condoning it.

Shame on both of them.

Old 04-29-2019, 04:40 PM

Quote:
The girl is in control of her V. If she wants him to use a condom or no sex, and he says no and proceeds then he is sexually assaulting her against her consent.

She needs to take ownership. It's just as much on her tolerating it or condoning it.

Shame on both of them.
I also don't get that no one cares that these women are subjecting themselves to STIs.

I've never seen a comment that these women should be more careful, that's awful, they are putting themselves at risk, OMG, HIV/AIDS, they need to be CAREFUL!!!!!!

Not. Once.

Just: more abortions more abortions more abortions men who won't wear condoms more abortions

All these posters banging on the keyboard for more abortions? Don't care AT ALL for those 50% of women who get abortions who are carrying around who knows how many diseases.

Old 04-29-2019, 04:42 PM

15,121 posts, read 13,355,292 times
Quote:
Your not making the same comparisons it's apples to oranges
So are you. Your experience doesn't trump all others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or