Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 12:39 PM

2,898 posts, read 1,868,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
She's a smart....
Ok let's just stop right there.

Old 04-26-2019, 12:39 PM

2,923 posts, read 977,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Feels like the right has an obsession with her.
the 'right' runs the AP and yahoo?

Old 04-26-2019, 12:46 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,126,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
What I find appalling is the lack of understand as to HOW she became elected.

She's a puppet. 100% pure puppet.

And people act like every idea she has is original. She is literally working off a script. For everything she says. She was hired from a casting call.

And the fact that she was elected? Just says volumes to how little people pay attention.

A good soundbyte and a pretty face ... and that's all that matters.
She is there to attract the same type. During the R & D process, those responsible probably polled the public schools across the US and came up with the criteria they needed. She fit all the desired criteria of the majority.

Old 04-26-2019, 12:48 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,035,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
i have no problem with her being a bartender, at least she was earning her money honestly. my problem with her is that she keeps spouting off total garbage, like it was gospel, and she expects everyone to jump when she snaps her fingers. she is supposed to be educated, she does have a degree in economics, but she doesnt seem to grasp simple things, like the economic consequences of her "green new deal" bull crap. she just blows them off.

i also have a problem with her in that she has no manners, and no respect for the older congressmen, and no respect for life experience. she is the poster girl for entitled brats.
I watched her 5 mins during the Cohen questioning. I thought only the Republicans behaved like spolied brats in that session ( Especially that Jordan and "I-am-not-racist-because-I-have-a-black-aide-today" guy) .

And do you think talking about Cruz s wife, Sleepy biden, Crooked Hillary etc counts to good manners??

Like Trump her behaviour may not be acceptable, but intentions arent bad at all.

But looks wise Pelosi is way better than her

Old 04-26-2019, 12:52 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
she great at embarrassing herself and the Democrat party as a whole, hopefully they dont shut her down.

Old 04-26-2019, 12:56 PM

4,254 posts, read 3,174,568 times
Quote:
She's a smart, young, attractive woman who is somewhat outspoken and has no fear. She'll eventually learn to tone it down, but frankly, I like fearless women.

If she was working for Trump, they'd all love her and comment about how hot she is. When a party has idiots like Gym Jordan, Steve King, Matt Gaetz and Devin Nunes' Cow, they really have no standing to complain about the opposition.
There is nothing wrong with fearless women.....as long as they know what they are talking about! As far as idiots in the Republican party (and yes, they have some), perhaps those on the left shouldn't throw stones as there certainly no shortage of idiots in the Democratic party!

Old 04-26-2019, 12:57 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,034,793 times
Quote:

She's a smart...

Clearly, you need to widen your circle of acquaintances, if you think AOC is some paragon of intellect.

America's
Official
Crackpot

Old 04-26-2019, 01:00 PM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Feels like the right has an obsession with her.
well... really we don't care if she was a bar tender. shoot some of my best friends and all that....

what we are bothered by is the combination of her saying such stupid things about economics....given her degree in economics..... AND her getting so much play from the leftist Mainstream Media.

that happens to be an issue for most of us on the right.

what is odd is the fact that it isn't an issue for our friends on the left...

Old 04-26-2019, 01:04 PM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
She's a smart, young, attractive woman who is somewhat outspoken and has no fear. She'll eventually learn to tone it down, but frankly, I like fearless women.

If she was working for Trump, they'd all love her and comment about how hot she is. When a party has idiots like Gym Jordan, Steve King, Matt Gaetz and Devin Nunes' Cow, they really have no standing to complain about the opposition.

LOL. so you called AOC smart and Jim Jordan an idiot. not the entire world gets you. that wasn't a compliment.

the fact is AOC is getting play because she is attractive and the left is sexist. she is an absolute air head.
republicans wouldn't have elected her because we don't do stupid.

Old 04-26-2019, 01:06 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:

Hahahha, thanks, I needed the laugh....

200 million people make less the 20k a year.....

I guess if you call that smart....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies