Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 02:53 PM

5,978 posts, read 2,232,627 times

Advertisements

What is with these Russian looking "Fly by Nite" websites. I'm not clicking that but I do know of what you speak.

And again its the same Trump stuff. He leaves his words up for interpretation which has negative and positive aspects.
It allows supporters to gleam what ever positive info they want from a statement, but it also leave his statements open for a negative interpretation. Trumps talks a lot but, maybe he should talk less but more precise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2019, 03:45 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,267,783 times
If Lyin’ Donnie spoke strongly against the white supremicists, then nobody would be talking about it. Instead, he shoots himself in the foot and blames everyone but himself.

Old 04-29-2019, 03:46 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://ilovemyfreedom.org/watch-eve...arlottesville/

looks like even though Tapper undoubtedly hates Trump, Biden launching his campaign on a total lie was a bridge too far
I've always thought it would have been best to totally ignore Trump, where he goes, what he does, etc. I wish the media would just quit talking about him. He's not worth the breath.

Old 04-29-2019, 04:37 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
If Lyin’ Donnie spoke strongly against the white supremicists, then nobody would be talking about it. Instead, he shoots himself in the foot and blames everyone but himself.
Wrong.

The actual transcript of Trump’s remarks shows he want calling nazis fine people

Even Tapper has now flat out admitted it

You libs are fricking liars, and your boy Biden is starting his campaign on a race baiting lie

Old 04-29-2019, 04:41 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,392,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
What is with these Russian looking "Fly by Nite" websites. I'm not clicking that but I do know of what you speak.

And again its the same Trump stuff. He leaves his words up for interpretation which has negative and positive aspects.
It allows supporters to gleam what ever positive info they want from a statement, but it also leave his statements open for a negative interpretation. Trumps talks a lot but, maybe he should talk less but more precise.
Democrats would have called him a racist if he said less or nothing.

That's how this works.

Old 04-29-2019, 05:56 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,008,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://ilovemyfreedom.org/watch-eve...arlottesville/

looks like even though Tapper undoubtedly hates Trump, Biden launching his campaign on a total lie was a bridge too far
I still recall that Jake Tapper called out the Obama campaign in 2008 for a dishonest, distorting, race-baiting ad that was run against McCain. The ad attempted to link McCain to Rush Limbaugh in an attempt to frighten Hispanic voters.
https://nypost.com/2009/01/31/the-rush-revival/

Quote:
even ABC News jumped into the fray to debunk it. Wrote Jake Tapper: “There are some real factual problems with this ad, which is titled ‘Dos Caras,’ or two faces First of all, tying Sen. McCain – especially on the issue of immigration reform – to Limbaugh is unfair... Second, the quotes of Limbaugh’s are out of context.”
Sometimes I guess the trolling from Democratic candidates gets to be too much even for an ABC/CNN guy.

Old 04-29-2019, 05:59 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,392,447 times
I saw today that Joe Biden voted to restore Robert E Lee's citizenship in the 1970's. Lee lost his citizenship due to joining the Confederacy.

Old 04-30-2019, 12:54 PM

6,339 posts, read 2,889,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post

It allows supporters to gleam what ever positive info they want from a statement, but it also leave his statements open for a negative interpretation.
I believe he does that on purpose so the skinheads and neo-nazis will vote for him while he can still deny that he's courting their vote. It's actually very clever. Political genius.

Old 04-30-2019, 01:06 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
I believe he does that on purpose so the skinheads and neo-nazis will vote for him while he can still deny that he's courting their vote. It's actually very clever. Political genius.
how big of a voting bloc is that, about 400 or so?

Old 04-30-2019, 01:06 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Pssst Joe...........you are an old white male.
He's pro union and Catholic don't underestimate that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies