Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2019, 04:33 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,491,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
If big pharma finds that it's successful, they'll ban this medicine which costs about $5/week, and market it to us for thousands of dollars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2019, 04:34 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,945,928 times
Quote:
Disgusting!

"As soon as there was some data that potentially this class of medication can have anti-cancer benefits, that's where literally the sale happened and the prices went up 40,000 percent, you know, so, they have to be linked," Soleymani told News4Jax.

I also like how they claim the reason for the cost is the usual research line of garbage, when upon examination, most money goes to marketing, political donations and upper management pay.

Old 04-28-2019, 04:45 PM

3,372 posts, read 1,557,905 times
There are plenty of natural cures. There is no money to be made with natural cures and the cancer industry is worth billions of dollars. I always laugh at people who think this is some kind of "conspiracy theory." Do you really think an industry worth billions (if not trillions) of dollars is going to let the empire that has been built by Big Pharma topple over some inexpensive natural cure? It greases so many wheels. But people will continue buying into the scam of the cancer industrial complex.

I do think the discussion about many cancers being parasitic, fungal, etc. in nature is an interesting one. One of the strongest anti-cancer herbs I have researched is wormwood. So this information about this "cure for cancer" would fall along those lines. If you want to research stuff that really works, and stuff that will not kill you like chemo, then look further into some of these natural remedies for cancer treatment:

1. Avoid sugar. Cancer loves sugar.

2. Avoid aspartame and "diet" drinks.

3. Drink plenty of water from a good quality water filter that removes all of the bad stuff including fluoride.

4. Avoid gluten

5. Avoid processed foods/eat whole natural foods

6. Lots of turmeric mixed with black pepper

7. Lots of garlic

8. Wormwood/Cloves/Black walnut hull combo used intermittently

9. Good quality CBD oil

10. Good quality fish/krill oil

11. Chlorella/Spirulina combo

There are plenty of others to add to the list.......

Old 04-28-2019, 04:56 PM

18,330 posts, read 8,154,895 times
Quote:
This is why I hate Big Pharma. You can buy the same antibiotics for fish and they're the same exact meds you get with a prescription at much higher prices.

I'm telling you now that this getting more traction - watch the FDA step in and say you cannot buy these without vet prescriptions - and that's if they continue allowing it to be sold for pets.
That will be a hard one for them to pull off....it's already open market
...at one time it was only prescription for pets...then they declared it was totally safe and can be sold without a prescription...back tracking on that will be almost impossible, too much data out there already

...there's no money in marketing it for cancer...that's one part

The cancer industry is the other part....something like this could crash that entire money maker

Old 04-28-2019, 06:28 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,898,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
This would be a huge breakthrough for the Cancer Society..............
Yep.

They'd have to go out of business. I'm sure they'd "embrace" a cure.

Old 04-28-2019, 06:46 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,764,753 times
This is not new. Those studies were initially published over a decade ago. The ones I read then stated that Fenbendazole plus high doses of vitamins (E, specifically) resulted in an anti-tumor effect--at that time, in mice.

Old 04-28-2019, 06:50 PM

33,512 posts, read 37,049,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
There are plenty of natural cures. There is no money to be made with natural cures and the cancer industry is worth billions of dollars. I always laugh at people who think this is some kind of "conspiracy theory." Do you really think an industry worth billions (if not trillions) of dollars is going to let the empire that has been built by Big Pharma topple over some inexpensive natural cure? It greases so many wheels. But people will continue buying into the scam of the cancer industrial complex.

I do think the discussion about many cancers being parasitic, fungal, etc. in nature is an interesting one. One of the strongest anti-cancer herbs I have researched is wormwood. So this information about this "cure for cancer" would fall along those lines. If you want to research stuff that really works, and stuff that will not kill you like chemo, then look further into some of these natural remedies for cancer treatment:

3. Drink plenty of water from a good quality water filter that removes all of the bad stuff including fluoride.

4. Avoid gluten

7. Lots of garlic

9. Good quality CBD oil

None of these cure cancer, but they may provide some relief from signs and symptoms.

Old 04-28-2019, 06:58 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,074,692 times
Quote:

4. Avoid gluten

7. Lots of garlic

9. Good quality CBD oil

I agree with your suggestions and I have been eating organic food only for over 25 years but the problem is that we have no control over the atmosphere and environment which is not being protected by the governement and instead we have fools and tools who rally behind less regulation so that corporations can increase profits while the masses are poisoned by polluted water, air and soil. Makes no sense.

Old 04-28-2019, 06:58 PM

30,020 posts, read 18,584,947 times
Quote:

4. Avoid gluten

7. Lots of garlic

9. Good quality CBD oil

Please.........................................

There is a big difference between science and anecdotes. There is no evidence for treating cancer for anything you listed.

That is why we only rely upon double blinded, prospective, randomized studies when selecting drugs. All of the things you have listed above have already been refuted (CBD oil is the newest billion dollar scam).

1. "Natural" or "organic" foods have been shown to have ZERO benefit over conventional food items.

2. Cancer loves a lot of things, but there is no correlation between blood sugar and cancer. There is a correlation with obesity in many cancers, however.

3. Gluten does nothing harmful unless you are gluten intolerant.

4. Fish oil has been found to do absolutely nothing.

5. Herbals do nothing for cancer. Garlic, turmeric, and black pepper are weak natural anti-inflammatory drugs. Garlic has weak anti-coagulant properties.

Most cancers are from weakening of immune system, environmental exposures, and genetics. All the voodoo foods and spices won't have any effect.

The only food item that has shown benefit in cancer was blueberries in childhood leukemia- that is it.

Old 04-28-2019, 06:59 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,732,101 times
Quote:
Yes, what was I thinking?!! I forgot that the only way to remain safe is to put myself in the hands of the FDA, Big Pharma and our faithful government. Their altruism is to be commended!
Coming out as a conspiracy theorist in this thread? Surprising...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies