U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 03:38 PM

20,331 posts, read 10,439,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
You are splitting hairs. No parents who care about their kids would ever let them near that man. Ever.

Unless it's good for career ... and get tips on how to be a club kid ... publicity at all costs. Right? If it's to promote TG and TG careerr it's always acceptable.

If that had been a pageant giril, screams of Jon Benet!!!!! would have been heard in the hills.

PS. Last time I checked? Neither parents has a job.
Desmond isn't TG, he's a drag queen.

His mother is his manager, I haven't heard anything about his fathers job or lack of one. Seems that his mother is doing a good job. He has gone from small performances to being in Vogue magazine, walking in runway shows in NY fashion week, and a campaign with Converse. Seems like a good manager.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2019, 03:42 PM

20,331 posts, read 10,439,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
one not making it to adulthood would be sad......................don't you think?
There are thousands and thousands of drag queens that made it to adulthood, why do you believe Desmond wouldn't?

Old 05-08-2019, 04:38 PM

2,811 posts, read 599,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post

His mother is his manager, I haven't heard anything about his fathers job or lack of one. Seems that his mother is doing a good job. He has gone from small performances to being in Vogue magazine, walking in runway shows in NY fashion week, and a campaign with Converse. Seems like a good manager.
So good that she let's him sit with a gruesome murderer and dance before men throwing money at him.

Old 05-08-2019, 06:05 PM

7,574 posts, read 2,221,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post

They don't work. They had a gofundme page.

They said they could not afford Christmas presents.

People really need to understand the full situation. This child? Is their money train. So they are fully invested in keeping it going.

Which explains why murderers and drunken men in bars at 3am? Not a deterrant.

Old 05-08-2019, 06:43 PM

8,768 posts, read 7,957,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Pre-teen? Targeting a group of kids saying it’s ok to be deviant? Think about it.

Heed your own advice on that front.

Old 05-09-2019, 07:28 AM

2,189 posts, read 2,399,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
way too young for that. Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that society feels that it's appropriate to have an 11 year old dancing in a bar, but yet at the same time feels that profanities on a Netflix show initially geared towards an adult audience need to be bleeped out? We wan't to sexualize children but want to INFANTILIZE adults.

Old 05-16-2019, 12:38 PM

26,590 posts, read 19,023,480 times
converse must be so proud of their 'face of pride' spokesman..

https://twitter.com/tweettruth2me/st...rting-drugs%2F

Quote:
Now “Desmond is Amazing” is back in the news after a video has emerged of him hanging out with another middle-aged drag queen and mimicking snorting Ketamine, which is a horse tranquilizer used in clubs as a psychedelic.

Old 05-16-2019, 01:05 PM

7,574 posts, read 2,221,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
converse must be so proud of their 'face of pride' spokesman..

https://twitter.com/tweettruth2me/st...rting-drugs%2F
This article is a must read.

11 Year Old “Drag Queen” Demonstrates Snorting Ketamine, Authorities Stand Idly By

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...norting-drugs/

It also discusses another child who is being used in the same manner.

Old 05-16-2019, 01:11 PM

4,443 posts, read 873,089 times
I wonder what Caitlyn Jenner thinks of this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or