Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 09:44 AM

623 posts, read 233,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
'woke' advertising reaches a new repulsive level..

Converse Launches LGBT Shoe Line Featuring Preteen ‘Drag Kid’
So Converse endorses child abuse....Showed my wife this and she says she is selling all her Converses..has quite a few pair she buys every color she can find. Vote with our wallets....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2019, 09:44 AM

24,450 posts, read 17,195,339 times
What is it with these large companies that are reaching out to a fraction of our society. Are they that desperate for sales or are they kissing up to the PC diversity crowd and hoping to score brownie points with them for being so open minded?

Back in the day Converse made their name on the basketball court and today they seem to be looking for approval in the court of public opinion.

Old 05-08-2019, 09:45 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,453,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
So, he's got terrible parents. He's certainly not the only child in that category, unfortunately.

So, his parents are the "sick af" ones, I assume?

As an aside, No Doubt doesn't have a song called "Like A Girl" - from the article in the first post of that thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHzOOQfhPFg

I believe that typo is referring to this.^ lol

Old 05-08-2019, 09:48 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,453,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
So Converse endorses child abuse....Showed my wife this and she says she is selling all her Converses..has quite a few pair she buys every color she can find. Vote with our wallets....
Do tell how you think this is child abuse.

Old 05-08-2019, 09:50 AM

623 posts, read 233,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
What the parents are doing to that CHILD is child abuse. Converse is jumping on board with it and endorsing it. No child understands something like transgender mental illness at such a young age. He should be taken away from those "parents" of his.

Old 05-08-2019, 09:59 AM

3,372 posts, read 1,564,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What is it with these large companies that are reaching out to a fraction of our society. Are they that desperate for sales or are they kissing up to the PC diversity crowd and hoping to score brownie points with them for being so open minded?

Back in the day Converse made their name on the basketball court and today they seem to be looking for approval in the court of public opinion.

It is social engineering and wanting to appease/fit in with the SJW crowd. The SJW crowd is getting more extreme and brazen by the day. This is some really sick stuff with Converse. People with children need to really monitor what their kids are watching on TV and the current stuff being pushed in schools and pop culture. This is all an agenda to get kids to question their "identity" and sexual orientation. The social engineers in society have an obsession with children (to put it mildly). It is pure evil and they love nothing more than to steal a child's innocence. This is some dark stuff and people need to take a stand against this tripe.

I have never been a religious person per se (at least not organized religion), but the more I see the various agendas that are being openly pushed, it really is true evil. Good vs. evil. Which one are you going to let win?

Old 05-08-2019, 10:24 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,513,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
an 11 year old dancing in drag for tips at a gay nightclub where alcohol is presumably being served at 3 a.m. is child abuse. do you disagree?

Old 05-08-2019, 10:27 AM

19,792 posts, read 9,323,974 times
Sad.

Sad that this child is apparently not comfortable with being a "normal" boy. (Meaning not wanting to always look like a boy and doing normal boy-type -- or at least normal child-type -- things.)

Sad that he will probably grow up feeling like a freak. (Yes, I do have sympathy for people who are "different" and who don't want to be part of a very tiny part of the population.)

Sad that this child is being promoted to benefit his parents, if what the other thread about this is true, and a major company

Sad that more and more companies today pander to tiny minorities.

Sad that people today have to worry about using the correct pronouns in order not to risk offending anyone.

Sad that anyone who does not agree with the viewpoints of extreme liberals is (usually) labeled as a bigot.

In short, I feel that this boy should be pitied but not ashamed, but I think that both his parents and Converse should feel VERY ashamed.

Old 05-08-2019, 10:33 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,193,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
an 11 year old dancing in drag for tips at a gay nightclub where alcohol is presumably being served at 3 a.m. is child abuse. do you disagree?
Is an 11 year old playing with a band for tips in a bar that serves alcohol at 3 am child abuse? One of the best guitar players I know was playing bars at 10.

Old 05-08-2019, 10:34 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,932,514 times
Here's a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqjOEKYOav0

There is a comment just a minute or 2 in where Michael Alig says someting about "oh you took that earlier (a little while ago" as if he gave the kid something.

Also check out:
"Rohypnol" is written on the artwork behind them.
"Ketamine" is written on a keychain.

They also dress the child up like a panda
Panda: in pedophila rings it refers to a child with 2 black eyes from being beaten before/during sex with pedophile

And if that isn;t enough???
Michael Alig is a convicted murderer who spent 15+ years in prison. He killed a friend in his apartment, kept the body in the bathtub for a week, then chopped up the body and took it by taxi to the river where he dumped it.

Parents of the freaking year.
Google it.
Then come back and say how great the parents are.
All of it is 100% absolutely TRUE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies