Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 10:36 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Is an 11 year old playing with a band for tips in a bar that serves alcohol at 3 am child abuse? One of the best guitar players I know was playing bars at 10.
Was he being used to sexually stimulate a crowd of men who treated him like a stripper throwing money?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2019, 10:36 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Shoes with rainbows on them.

Old 05-08-2019, 10:44 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Was he being used to sexually stimulate a crowd of men who treated him like a stripper throwing money?
^key question.

Old 05-08-2019, 10:49 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,114,442 times
Quote:
Drag queens are not sexualized in anyway. I know people who are not part of the lgbt community have a hard time understanding this.

One of the best drag queens I have ever seen performing is a 250 lb 50 year old guy. I was completely entranced by his performance. But trust me, I ain't ever getting aroused by him.

Why do you guys always think it is about sex?

Old 05-08-2019, 10:53 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 1 day ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
'woke' advertising reaches a new repulsive level..

Converse Launches LGBT Shoe Line Featuring Preteen ‘Drag Kid’
Then again, I'm repulsed by the Barbasol "Shave Like a Man" WW2 commercial. So Converse's right to irritate you is just as justified as Barbasol's right to irritate me.

(ignoring for the moment the illogic of claim that there's an unmanly way to shave, and likewise ignoring that "manly" is subjective at best and meaningless at worst).

Old 05-08-2019, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Drag queens are not sexualized in anyway. I know people who are not part of the lgbt community have a hard time understanding this.

One of the best drag queens I have ever seen performing is a 250 lb 50 year old guy. I was completely entranced by his performance. But trust me, I ain't ever getting aroused by him.

Why do you guys always think it is about sex?
Watch the video I posted. It's called pedophilia. NAMBLA can fill you in.

There is absolutely no reason for a child to be DANCING for men at 3 am in the morning. And the child is terrible. I don't say that to be mean, but if you watch the "performance" he cannot dance. At all. So he's there for the other reason we're not supposed to talk about right?

The parents are pimping the kid out. It's horrific.

People need to wake up and look around.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:01 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,114,442 times
Quote:
Watch the video I posted. It's called pedophilia. NAMBLA can fill you in.

There is absolutely no reason for a child to be DANCING for men at 3 am in the morning. And the child is terrible. I don't say that to be mean, but if you watch the "performance" he cannot dance. At all. So he's there for the other reason we're not supposed to talk about right?

The parents are pimping the kid out. It's horrific.

People need to wake up and look around.
Well, any 11 year old would make a terrible mathematician. Or a doctor. Or musician. Or anything else for that matter. Does this mean we should not allow them to do what it is they like to do?

Again, drag queens are not sexualized. Get this thru your head. Some of the best performing drag queens out there are very old guys who are terribly obese. And trust me, as health freaks my husband and I have pretty high standards on that front.

I'm not going to try to explain to you what it is about. It is like trying to explain yellow to a color blind person. And you obviously have no intention of trying to understand the art. I'm not holding my breath on that.

Stop trying to see everything in the lgbt community as about sex.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:05 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Have you ever been to a drag show? They aren't about sexual stimulation. It's lip sync performances.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:07 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
Cute kid.

Looks like his OCD went to drag.

When people with Autism display OCD towards math they become early mathematicians, science, scientists, this kids on drag, so he'll be an early drag queen. It's common in the Autistic community for kids to narrow their focus on one subject.
His parents might as well support him because changing him will be impossible. At least they'll form a bond.

As far as acceptance, the general public might as well embrace it. 1 in 59 kids will be born with Autism this year. At this rate, everyone will be Autistic soon, and it will be our new "normal."
These younger generations coming in are definitely different from the staid old fogies who came before them, and I say that as a Baby Boomer who is one of those old fogies. They do not see gender or color or sexual orientation or ethnicity or anything else that makes us different from one another as good or bad, it just is. They are very accepting of everyone. That's something we are definitely not used to, but in the long run it's a step forward in human evolution.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Stop trying to see everything in the lgbt community as about sex.
I don't. This particular incident, however, is.

Did you watch the video with the child and Michael Alig? You know, the 'club kid' who with a buddy smashed his drug dealer's head in with a hammer, shot him up with Drano, and left the body in his bathtub for a week?

Then they chopped up the body into bits, hailed a taxi and dumped it into the river?

Think these parents have the child's best interests at heart letting Michael Alig intrview their child while under a painting that CLEARLY has the word rohypnol on it? And let them dress the child up like a PANDA?

You know what all that means. Stop making excuses. This incident? Is what it appears to be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies