Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 09:45 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Executive House showdown. Pull the trigger on a motion to impeach? The DC circus show continues.

I hope the Dems impeach. Please do it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2019, 09:46 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
Awesome. I love watching the lefties cry. That's what they are doing right now on Fox. They can't attack policy so they attack him personally...should work well for the 2020 election LOL.
Actually, his policies suck.

That's a different issue though, his criminality would disqualify any candidate for public office.

Old 05-08-2019, 09:46 AM

623 posts, read 233,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Yeah because nobody has been addressing his tariff policies, immigration policies, healthcare policies,......only talking about Russia all day long

Other than a LITTLE whining about healthcare which they don't really have a leg to stand on since they FORCED people to buy insurance and a little more whining on immigration they don't attack policies because when it comes down to it people vote with their wallets and the economy is booming.

Old 05-08-2019, 09:49 AM

37,963 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...37423338070016

Team Trump is in full cover-up mode now. This denies the full Mueller report to Congress and all of the underlying evidence.

It's settled law that executive privilege does not apply to impeachment. The ball is in the Democrats' court now: this might force them to begin impeachment hearings.

What cover up?

There was NO collusion, no crime was ever committed by anyone. This is insane, the three year investigation into no crimes, and still you cannot accept it.

Whatever.... have your last bit of deranged fun in the faux sun, because soon enough the DoJ Office of the inspector general report will be coming out, and real crimes by Obama and his DoJ will be exposed.

The only things people will be talking about will be how many Obama folks will go to prison, over actual crimes which exist.

Old 05-08-2019, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
I hope the Dems impeach. Please do it
That would be the moral and ethical thing to do, and Trump is establishing a bad precedent with his overreach. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Politically, impeachment will just animate the amoral and ethically challenged part of Trump's base who are ok with a traitor and swindler in the white house.

Old 05-08-2019, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
What cover up?
Trump's entire presidency is a conspiracy to cover up misdeeds.

The entire presidency.

Keep slapping that head ... you need it ...

Old 05-08-2019, 09:52 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,897,156 times
Trump again doing his best to hide the truth.

Old 05-08-2019, 09:53 AM

29,480 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
So 10 minutes ago you didn't even know a less-redacted report existed yet now you have definitively concluded that the less-redacted report is sufficient?
Just because you don't like the conclusion that Mueller and Barr disclosed doesn't mean it isn't right. I'm good with it, and was good with it when it was first announced.
This country needs to get past this BS.

Old 05-08-2019, 09:55 AM

46,947 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
Other than a LITTLE whining about healthcare which they don't really have a leg to stand on since they FORCED people to buy insurance and a little more whining on immigration they don't attack policies because when it comes down to it people vote with their wallets and the economy is booming.
Yeah, it's awesome. We're running up the deficit paying the Midwest farmers who can't sell their crops because the great dealmaker hasn't been able to close the China deal, and the major indexes dropped 2% in the last 24 hours. Whee!

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...arful-on-trade

Old 05-08-2019, 09:56 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,585,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Just because you don't like the conclusion that Mueller and Barr disclosed doesn't mean it isn't right. I'm good with it, and was good with it when it was first announced.
This country needs to get past this BS.
When it was first announced by Barr, it was materially misleading. I know many people are "good with" having their predisposed notions reinforced by half-truths and misinformation but I prefer transparency and truth regardless of political effect or outcome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies