Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 06:51 PM

1,743 posts, read 991,977 times

Advertisements

I wont post the original title because ... well, Just Because!

I am not a prudish fellow.
I just believe that there are some words that DON'T belong in the same sentence!

I believe that everyone has to be made aware of what is going on in our schools and colleges but when I see this being taught in a Texas college, I am more shocked than I would be if it was a college in, let's say ... Massachusetts, Maine or California!

Quote:
The University of North Texas hosted a lesson called “Sexual Pleasure & Response In Infants,” according to the following photograph provided by a campus tipster. We have also obtained documents from the course “Psychology and Sexual Behavior” taught by Terry E. Davis, which include presentations on “Sexuality During Childhood and Adolescence.”: PSYC4470SexualBehaviorSpring2019

The lesson was hosted by the University’s Psychology Department. A class worksheet (below) identifies the 8-to-9 year old age range as when children might ask about the terms “gay” and “blow job.” When asked for comment, teacher Terry Davis provided Big League Politics with the lesson plan, confirming that the class did indeed take place. LESSON PLAN: crooks_13e_ch12

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/classr...se-in-infants/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2019, 06:57 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Normalization of this behavior will continue to creep forward... it will be dealt with at some point.

Old 05-08-2019, 07:09 PM

3,372 posts, read 1,566,260 times
There is a really sick and evil agenda against children in this country right now. Some of the more extreme SJW types are all about sexualizing children and making them question their "identity." Better watch out what your kids are being indoctrinated with at school.........

Old 05-08-2019, 07:27 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Hmmm. Do you seriously think that infants aren't capable of feeling sexual pleasure? If you do, please explain at what age the nerve endings in genitalia begin to function. Show your work.

Old 05-08-2019, 07:28 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Course objectives: ...changing nature of social norms

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Hmmm. Do you seriously think that infants aren't capable of feeling sexual pleasure? If you do, please explain at what age the nerve endings in genitalia begin to function. Show your work.
You tell us

Man I swear, the left needs aborted.

Old 05-08-2019, 07:40 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
There is a really sick and evil agenda against children in this country right now. Some of the more extreme SJW types are all about sexualizing children and making them question their "identity." Better watch out what your kids are being indoctrinated with at school.........
I feel I was deprived in life. I always identified as a transgendered Black Labrador Retriever. When I assumed that identity I was expelled from classes and religious services for barking.

Old 05-08-2019, 07:43 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,352,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
I wont post the original title because ... well, Just Because!

I am not a prudish fellow.
I just believe that there are some words that DON'T belong in the same sentence!

I believe that everyone has to be made aware of what is going on in our schools and colleges but when I see this being taught in a Texas college, I am more shocked than I would be if it was a college in, let's say ... Massachusetts, Maine or California!

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/classr...se-in-infants/
I'd have to research this in more detail to really know what's going on...but nobody should even blink an eye at a university course on pre-teen sexuality. That sort of stuff just happens and it'd be pretty silly for child psychologists not to discuss it.

Regarding infant sexuality...I'm going to assume they have valid reasons for labeling it that way and I'm going to label people who assume they do not, without making some kind of researched argument about why, right wing SJW's who want to get in the way of useful discourse at a place specifically dedicated to that useful discourse.

Old 05-08-2019, 07:44 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Course objectives: ...changing nature of social norms

You tell us

Man I swear, the left needs aborted.
So human sexuality should not be studied?

I'd say many of the posters in this thread do need to have their social norms challenged. Since apparently we can't even talk about the facts regarding sexual development without fear and horror.

Old 05-08-2019, 07:45 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,352,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Nah...that's icky. Therefore we need to sweep it under the rug and probably just get rid of child psychology in general, or any research that might lead down similarly "icky" routes. Just ignore the children with abnormal behaviors knowledge like this might help...one day or in the future.

It's not a high school, people.

Old 05-08-2019, 07:47 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I feel I was deprived in life. I always identified as a transgendered Black Labrador Retriever. When I assumed that identity I was expelled from classes and religious services for barking.
Leftist say barking is bad. Humping someone's leg is OK !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies