Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2019, 09:22 PM

37,729 posts, read 40,764,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
"Breitbart News has exclusively obtained a heretofore unreported-on police report from days before the 2016 presidential election that describes how a cocaine pipe that authorities determined was used to smoke cocaine was found in a rental car returned to an Arizona Hertz location in the middle of the night. Also found in the vehicle were several personal effects of Hunter Biden, then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son, like two of his DC driver’s licenses, multiple credit cards, and personally identifying information like a Delaware Attorney General badge and a U.S. Secret Service business card that police said bore his name."

The whole story is here including a copy of the October 28, 2016 police report:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-to-prosecute/
Two questions:

1) Who benefits from having this story leaked now? It can't be Trump's people, right? The timing is wrong. They would wait until after Biden got the nomination to throw the Democrats into chaos over a scandal. Could it be Sanders' people? Take Biden down now before he runs away with it. Could it be Obama's people (maybe he doesn't want Biden to be the nominee but can't say that publicly)?

2) If you look at the police report the "incident" happened a week before the 2016 election. Why cover it up then? Biden Senior wasn't running and he was going to be a lame duck in a week. How would a story like this impact Clinton? By the same reason, why would Sanders keep it under wraps back them? I'm just not seeing why it was covered up a week before the 2016 election.

Any ideas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2019, 11:17 PM

25,323 posts, read 16,958,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Two questions:...............

Any ideas?
The Biden camp leaked it. The thought is, get it out there and get it over with early.
Friday aft/evening early in the campaign is a good time to start. Next year we won't remember.

Old 05-18-2019, 01:33 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,857,141 times
Quote:
Two questions:

1) Who benefits from having this story leaked now? It can't be Trump's people, right? The timing is wrong. They would wait until after Biden got the nomination to throw the Democrats into chaos over a scandal. Could it be Sanders' people? Take Biden down now before he runs away with it. Could it be Obama's people (maybe he doesn't want Biden to be the nominee but can't say that publicly)?

2) If you look at the police report the "incident" happened a week before the 2016 election. Why cover it up then? Biden Senior wasn't running and he was going to be a lame duck in a week. How would a story like this impact Clinton? By the same reason, why would Sanders keep it under wraps back them? I'm just not seeing why it was covered up a week before the 2016 election.

Any ideas?
I don't see why this story would matter even if it was leaked.

Old 05-18-2019, 08:45 AM

24,334 posts, read 22,881,617 times
The puppet masters do not want Biden but he's kicking the **** out of the midgets running against him.

Old 05-18-2019, 08:52 AM

3,372 posts, read 1,550,005 times
Quote:
Two questions:

Any ideas?

Maybe the Biden camp is trying to deflect because of all of the Creepy Joe Biden videos out there showing his really creepy ways around young girls. Like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFnehL_2GiQ

Old 05-18-2019, 08:54 AM

37,729 posts, read 40,764,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
I don't see why this story would matter even if it was leaked.
Well, when I think of Roger Clinton and Billy Carter any just about every Kennedy and that boatload of characters, I see your point, but when you are worried about 20+ other candidates bringing it up every day for the next few months and with the son already involved in the Ukraine scandal...

I like Listener2307's idea.

Old 05-18-2019, 09:00 AM

34,106 posts, read 18,343,082 times
Yes, this is the second time the Democrats tried to torpedo Biden. First with the Pedophile pictures and now this. He is still on top. Go Creepy Joe!

Old 05-18-2019, 09:22 AM

36,772 posts, read 18,709,460 times
Quote:
Well, when I think of Roger Clinton and Billy Carter any just about every Kennedy and that boatload of characters, I see your point, but when you are worried about 20+ other candidates bringing it up every day for the next few months and with the son already involved in the Ukraine scandal...

I like Listener2307's idea.
There is no Ukraine scandal. It was fabricated by the Prosecutor General of Ukraine to try to gain Trump's favor.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-lawmaker-says

Old 05-18-2019, 11:07 AM

30,454 posts, read 17,876,776 times
Is Hunter the coke head who is sleeping with his ex sister in law?

Old 05-18-2019, 11:11 AM

19,894 posts, read 8,786,829 times
they split up, didn't they. Are there any other brothers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies