Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2019, 09:27 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Why is he choosing to have sex without a condom? Does he not care about his partner?
Who knows but the bottom line is that it is the woman that gets pregnant not the man and she above all should make sure she is protected if she doesn't want to become so.

Old 05-29-2019, 09:29 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Half the women who seek abortion were using contraception during the cycle in which they conceived.

Why didn't the man control his own body before engaging in unprotected sex? That's when his control was in place, not after getting his partner pregnant.
I'd like a link to your claims that half of the women who get pregnant do so even though they used contraceptives. I can't speak for the man but again it is the woman who gets pregnant so it's ultimately on her to make sure she is protected and/or her sexual partner is.

Old 05-29-2019, 09:36 AM

15,089 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Why is he choosing to have sex without a condom? Does he not care about his partner?
The answer is simple .... people do behave irresponsibly, and those who fight against ideas, measures and concepts that would ultimately require people to be held to higher personal accountability standards, only guarantee more and more irresponsible behavior.

Old 05-29-2019, 09:47 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
If he won't wear a condom and the woman wants him to then OBVIOUSLY he doesn't care.

So why is she bothering with a man that doesn't care? Walk away, show him the door, BUH bye. Lots of men WILL wear condoms. Go find one.

I seriously don't understand this logic. Why would any woman have sex with a man who won't respect her? WALK AWAY.

PS. Yes, I think all men should wear condoms. Yes, I think men should take that responsibility. But if they refuse? Show them the door. Good grief.

Old 05-29-2019, 10:22 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I'd like a link to your claims that half of the women who get pregnant do so even though they used contraceptives. I can't speak for the man but again it is the woman who gets pregnant so it's ultimately on her to make sure she is protected and/or her sexual partner is.
https://www.guttmacher.org/news-rele...th-they-became

Any method of birth control can fail, even sterilization procedures.

Why does her partner bear no responsibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The answer is simple .... people do behave irresponsibly, and those who fight against ideas, measures and concepts that would ultimately require people to be held to higher personal accountability standards, only guarantee more and more irresponsible behavior.
I do not know anyone who "fight[s] against ideas, measures and concepts that would ultimately require people to be held to higher personal accountability standards."

There are those who fight against the most reliable contraceptives because they claim they are abortifacients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
If he won't wear a condom and the woman wants him to then OBVIOUSLY he doesn't care.

So why is she bothering with a man that doesn't care? Walk away, show him the door, BUH bye. Lots of men WILL wear condoms. Go find one.

I seriously don't understand this logic. Why would any woman have sex with a man who won't respect her? WALK AWAY.

PS. Yes, I think all men should wear condoms. Yes, I think men should take that responsibility. But if they refuse? Show them the door. Good grief.
How do you enforce this behavior?

Old 05-29-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
How do you enforce this behavior?

Um ... if you are a woman you say no and leave????

Last edited by newtovenice; 05-29-2019 at 10:44 AM..

Old 05-29-2019, 10:56 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
I meant how do you enforce it?

How do you control the behavior of other people?

Old 05-29-2019, 10:58 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,189,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
We're not.

We're pro-choice.

They are anti-choice.

Don't get it twisted.
They call it pro-abortion because it tugs the heart strings of the duped while making pro-choice people seem evil.

It is the same reason they call themselves "pro-life" though there are so many ways we can see that they are not pro-life just pro-punishment and pro-controlling women.

Old 05-29-2019, 10:59 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,189,540 times
Quote:
Go back to your cave.

Old 05-29-2019, 11:00 AM

Quote:
I meant how do you enforce it?

How do you control the behavior of other people?
I'm confused. You complain that men won't wear condoms. I point out that women can walk away and not have sex with a man who will not wear a condom, but that's not acceptable as now you want ME personally to police everyone's sexual encounters?

If women had self respect, a sense of responsibility and common sense? You wouldn't need to ask any of the questions you are asking.

But no one wants to admit those character traits are the issue. Hint: They are. Absolutely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies