U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-19-2019, 01:16 PM
 
Location: Milwaukee
4,397 posts, read 2,117,258 times
Reputation: 2738

Advertisements

Technically, all pregnant girls under the age of consent were by definition raped and would be exempt from the ban under the rape exception.

 
Old 05-19-2019, 01:19 PM
 
10,986 posts, read 6,129,190 times
Reputation: 5969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
Exactly! Women who do not want to be pregnant can easily terminate the pregnancy if they do two things. First, they have to take responsibility for their bodies and monitor whether they are accidentally pregnant, and second, they have to make that difficult decision to terminate in less than 6 weeks.
Still refuse to accept biology, huh? You continue to pretend that every woman will know that they're pregnant within six weeks. No matter how often it is proven that this is not the case, you pretend otherwise. And now you simply refuse to even address this fact any longer. Because you are fully aware that you are wrong and don't want to admit it.

I have to conclude that you are simply another ignorant man who thinks he knows what it's like to be a woman. As such, your opinion is of no consequence in this discussion.
 
Old 05-19-2019, 01:21 PM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,332 posts, read 10,470,111 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
Exactly! Women who do not want to be pregnant can easily terminate the pregnancy if they do two things. First, they have to take responsibility for their bodies and monitor whether they are accidentally pregnant, and second, they have to make that difficult decision to terminate in less than 6 weeks.

The majority of women are intelligent and responsible enough to figure out that they are pregnant and to know their mind regarding giving birth.
Again, please learn something about female biology, then look into BC failure rates, then for extra credit look up how gestational age is calculated.

Pregnancy is counted from the first day of a womans last menstrual cycle, so even if a woman has a perfectly regular cycle she could be counted as nearly 5 weeks pregnant (35 days) by the time she misses a period. We all know that getting a doctors appointment is not instant, and the woman would only have one week to get an appointment get her prescription filled and take the medication. If the woman is not on a clockwork cycle an week late is really not noticeable, so she could be at 6+ weeks before she even realized that she could possible be pregnant and tries to schedule an appointment.

But please go on and explain female biology to an actual woman that has had menstrual cycles for decades, taken birth control, and had multiple children.
 
Old 05-19-2019, 01:22 PM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,332 posts, read 10,470,111 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Technically, all pregnant girls under the age of consent were by definition raped and would be exempt from the ban under the rape exception.
Except for those states that do not have a rape exception as many are doing.
 
Old 05-19-2019, 01:26 PM
 
10,986 posts, read 6,129,190 times
Reputation: 5969
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Again, please learn something about female biology, then look into BC failure rates, then for extra credit look up how gestational age is calculated.

Pregnancy is counted from the first day of a womans last menstrual cycle, so even if a woman has a perfectly regular cycle she could be counted as nearly 5 weeks pregnant (35 days) by the time she misses a period. We all know that getting a doctors appointment is not instant, and the woman would only have one week to get an appointment get her prescription filled and take the medication. If the woman is not on a clockwork cycle an week late is really not noticeable, so she could be at 6+ weeks before she even realized that she could possible be pregnant and tries to schedule an appointment.

But please go on and explain female biology to an actual woman that has had menstrual cycles for decades, taken birth control, and had multiple children.
Lieneke is as ignorant as all those other misogynistic old men who are trying to force their ignorance on American women. He thinks having a penis qualifies him as an authority on menstrual cycles. You can't make this crap up.
 
Old 05-19-2019, 01:31 PM
 
Location: Prepperland
13,754 posts, read 9,866,710 times
Reputation: 9881
A species that kills its helpless young is not civilized, regardless of how you argue it in court.
 
Old 05-19-2019, 01:34 PM
 
Location: Houston, TX
3,679 posts, read 1,420,070 times
Reputation: 1495
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
A species that kills its helpless young is not civilized, regardless of how you argue it in court.
Right, let that mother die. She gets no say to live of not. That raped women should bare that child as a constant reminder to what happened to her. Can't believe that you wrote. So selfish and controlling.
 
Old 05-19-2019, 01:34 PM
 
Location: Rutherfordton,NC
14,530 posts, read 9,111,893 times
Reputation: 9732
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Lieneke is as ignorant as all those other misogynistic old men who are trying to force their ignorance on American women. He thinks having a penis qualifies him as an authority on menstrual cycles. You can't make this crap up.
Thatís what gets me you have a bunch of men passing these laws believing that because they have a penis, that gives them the right to tell women what they can it canít do with their bodies!!
 
Old 05-19-2019, 01:35 PM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,332 posts, read 10,470,111 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
A species that kills its helpless young is not civilized, regardless of how you argue it in court.
Maybe thoughts and prayers will work. It seems to be working just fine for those helpless young in school shootings.
 
Old 05-19-2019, 01:49 PM
 
Location: New Jersey
11,225 posts, read 6,535,160 times
Reputation: 10797
I use the term ďabortion advocates.Ē
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:18 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top