Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2019, 04:05 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,218,061 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
The point is not that they got it wrong, rather the real issue is they interfered and attempted to manipulate the election and influence voters (which is exactly what US Media does).
And when they lost, blamed it on the Russians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2019, 04:09 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So, what does this mean to us Americans? What’s the significance? Is the United States gonna become more conservative as a result of this?
It means ...

Damn Russians are everywhere!

Old 05-18-2019, 04:14 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,516,836 times
Quote:
That’s not my question.

What significance is Australia’s election results to the average American? How am I affected?
The establishment globalists elite left worldwide are being rebuked with remarkable consistency in western countries that have functioning democratic elections and the ability to speak and exchange information freely.

This is not just about Donald Trump. Realizing that will affect you, unless you are impervious to thinking and ideas that do not comport with establishment globalists elite left notions of "Political correctness".

If you are impervious in this way, then it may seem to you that you are not affected by this. But you will be wrong.

Old 05-18-2019, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Leftist lies and media BS is a world wide phenomenon.
An establishment globalist elite left worldwide phenomenon.

Old 05-18-2019, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
It means ...

Damn Russians are everywhere!
Bwahahahaha! Great answer! Must spread rep....

Yeah, Detroiter. That's the ticket. It has to be the Russians who are causing all of this to happen. It must be, right?

Old 05-18-2019, 04:33 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
The establishment globalists elite left worldwide are being rebuked with remarkable consistency in western countries that have functioning democratic elections and the ability to speak and exchange information freely.

This is not just about Donald Trump. Realizing that will affect you, unless you are impervious to thinking and ideas that do not comport with establishment globalists elite left notions of "Political correctness".

If you are impervious in this way, then it may seem to you that you are not affected by this. But you will be wrong.
So how will I be affected? What’s gonna happen to me and my ilk?

Old 05-18-2019, 04:35 PM

Quote:
So how will I be affected? What’s gonna happen to me and my ilk?
Tell yourself that you are not affected, if you think that might make you feel better.

For one thing, you will be deprived of the ability to strut around celebrating because your comrades have been victorious and the people are cheering them. None of that is happening.

Old 05-18-2019, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
You may like to pretend there is no linkage, but there is.
Good. Then there should be no problem with you detailing what the linkage is. That is, unless you’re gonna tell me that it’s too abstruse for me to digest or too opaque for my eyes to see.

Old 05-18-2019, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Tell yourself that you are not affected, if you think that might make you feel better.
No, i want to be affected, and I want to be told how you plan to make this situation more palpable to me and mine. What’s in store?

I’m unafraid, so there’s no need to keep this from me. If you think the effect will be good for me (working under the assumption that you want what’s good for all of us and you’d never do anything injurious to a fellow American), then let me know what I’m in store for.

Old 05-18-2019, 04:42 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,587,588 times
Quote:
Australia has just completed their national general elections. The ruling center right coalition was predicted to lose by virtually EVERYBODY in the mass media and in the polls. But yet again, the left dominated media hacks and the pollsters got it wrong.

This result is reminiscent of so many elections and campaigns that we have seen around the world in recent years, not least of which was President Trump's victory over Hillary Clinton and the Democrat left in the 2016 elections here in the US. Likewise the Australian people decided to defy the propaganda narratives of their media "Betters" and vote center right PM Scott Morrison back into office, and also to send packing the prematurely celebrating Australian Labor Party and their media supporters.

Next week the EU will hold the EU Parliamentary elections across Europe. Do not be surprised to see similar results in those elections.

Much of the world is going to Hell in a hand-basket and you are leading the cheers. When democracy has been trashed in enough places and the Devil's chickens come home to roost, you'll get your reward and it won't be pleasant or pretty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies