Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2019, 02:03 PM

4,445 posts, read 1,448,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
First of al, WHAT has Trump done for blacks (or anyone else, for that matter) ? Secondly, one thing I have learned about African Americans is that they have a 6th sense and can spot a con man a mile off. He has played them, and the rest of us, only some whites are too dumb to see it.

Blacks will not stand for BS, and they are turning away from him because of the pathological liar he is. They see it as and insult, as should all whites too.
Comment above is jam-packed with racism. LOL. Wow!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2019, 02:14 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Comment above is jam-packed with racism. LOL. Wow!

You are crazy. If anything you should have taken from my post that it was complimentary to blacks. They are smarter than we are in a lot of ways, especially when it comes to reading people. I have black friends, and they call it like they see it, and they see through a liar like we see through a window.

Nice attempt at twisting though, why am I not shocked ?

Old 05-19-2019, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
You are crazy. If anything you should have taken from my post that it was complimentary to blacks. They are smarter than we are in a lot of ways, especially when it comes to reading people. I have black friends, and they call it like they see it, and they see through a liar like we see through a window.

Nice attempt at twisting though, why am I not shocked ?
If you don't understand that saying that black people, writ large, have a sixth sense is inherently racist, you have no business calling other groups of people dumb.

Old 05-19-2019, 02:23 PM

29,808 posts, read 24,885,583 times
It's quite foolish to expect African Americans to ever gravitate towards the republican party in large numbers. It's just not going to happen, so republicans have to move on and find other ways to gain voters. Basically, republicans have to deliver prosperity to the parts of the country where they have control and influence, which will never happen with the current crop of useless RINOs.

Republicans consistently fail in delivering prosperity to the masses, time and time again. That's one thing you can count on. Sure, you can live a decent life in the deep south if you are white, but you aren't going to get many other ethnic groups (except maybe Asians) to vote for your candidates if these places don't deliver prosperity to other ethnic groups.

Want to get African Americans to take the republican party seriously? Do your damn job and work for the people for a change, instead of against them. Not that Democrats do any better of a job than republicans, but democrats have a stranglehold on minority votes. Those are voters that republicans should be fighting for, and they have the opportunity to do so considering the large number of African Americans that live in the deep south.

Old 05-19-2019, 02:25 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
LOL And this is a surprise because...?

Old 05-19-2019, 02:26 PM

8,499 posts, read 4,552,009 times
You are right about identity politics. Trump's constant pandering to the uneducated anti-immigrant white trash bigot vote means he has little chance to attract other groups. I guess that is what happens when you ignore everyone else.

Old 05-19-2019, 02:28 PM

39,075 posts, read 51,205,311 times
They know it is Obama who set the nation on the road to prosperity after the Republicans wrecked things. The extension of the Obama recovery has lifted all boats.

Old 05-19-2019, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
You throw the race card around so much it's already played out.
Untrue. Find another post where I play the race card so to speak. Since I do it so much, should be a cakewalk to find.

Old 05-19-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
They know it is Obama who set the nation on the road to prosperity after the Republicans wrecked things. The extension of the Obama recovery has lifted all boats.
What specific Obama policies put the country on the road to prosperity?

Old 05-19-2019, 02:30 PM

8,302 posts, read 5,696,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
You mean the Federal Reserve with still historically low interest rates and trillions of dollars in helicopter money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies